Can I get an honest answer why the horny afternoon games tur

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Can I get an honest answer why the horny afternoon games tur

Postby devilman » Wed, 08Nov19 01:45

[img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] Why do these games go red in the middle of play?Could someone give me some answers?
devilman
Pilot fish

Postby cruiser » Wed, 08Nov19 12:57

He devilman

Some other have reported those ...but at the moment there isnt an answer.
Maybe your file is corrupted.Try to dl the game again...
otherwise plz if its not help be moore specific ...you know the system you use,browser and so...and at wich point the screen goes red...what have you done...and do you play the origin game or from a diffrent website?

Oh and send a PM to Arnulf...maybe he can collect all these in a special thread

thats all I can say...by myself I havent seen the Problem,all games are working fine.
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby taz » Wed, 08Nov19 14:49

i have the same problem
taz
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Wed, 08Nov19 19:26

And i have the same comments as cruiser : which computer configuration (OS, version, browser), playing on or off line, If online, which site, which moment in the game...
Be as precise as possible if you want an answer...
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Nov19 19:45

I've been mentioned by cruiser. Here in the forum is another topic dealing with this problem:
http://sharks-lagoon.aceboard.fr/215394-2631-5540-0-Horny-Afternoon-possible.htm#vb
All sharkies, which have watched this "red screen-problem" should discuss to find out, what was common to the conditions and primarily, what has solved the problem (Please write your experience, when you succeeded to overcome it)

Important also is, what luke wrote: pleas be as precise as possible, even the little details could be important.

If you think, these all are too complicated for you, be HAPPY WITH THE RED SCREEN !
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby Lucaboo2 » Thu, 08Nov20 14:25

I even tried to suggest a possible cause for the vision going red, but Mod Arnulf told me I'm a rogue... :D
Lucaboo2
lagoon predator

Postby luke » Thu, 08Nov20 17:44

As far as i remember, you never got this problem of red screen.
Does it mean that you haven't "use" this possible cause (while playing the game, of course, in the rest of your life, you make what you want :p )
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Nov20 17:52

My dear Lucaboo2, i did absolutely not want to express, you could be a rogue; to the contrary: Each hint to get behind the reasons of the red screen is highly welcome. The only thing, that made me a little rough is, that the most people, who have a problem, would rather accept the consequences before they would invest some efforts to overcome it. For me personally it could be equal, wether a solution can be found or not; I don't have(and never saw) a red screen.
Arnulf

Postby Ihateredscreen » Sun, 09Jan04 13:48

It happens to me every time I play HA3. It always happens when I select the ending. I pick the boy and whenever I try and touch nanny it goes red then when I stop touching her it goes back to normal. Almost like its denying me the ending on purpose >:(

I have a shitty computer but it does the job. I can play MMO easily that require much more then a flash game so computer isn't the problem.

Although I use firefox and redscreen always makes it crash. That is a key give away. Most likely its the browser. I'll try internet explorer and see if that does the trick.

And just for the record I played the game here on sharks lagoon too as well as two other sites and they always red screen.
Ihateredscreen
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 09Jan04 14:54

Red screen? Got that a lot on one computer under ME. Moved to an XP Home environment. Not sure. Anyway, the deal was a Pusooy game, the girl in the train.

I wonder if the problem might have to do with cache clearances?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TrenchCart » Sun, 09Jan04 15:15

I can vouch for Firefox. It's working 100%.
Using Vista home premium 32 bit.
Make sure you have the latest versions of Firefox and the flash plug-in.

Also, as Squeeky mentioned, clear out your cache memory.

In Firefox you can do that under the tools menu. It's the second to last option in that menu. "Clear sensitive data" or something to that effect.
TrenchCart
great white shark

Postby wendyfan » Sun, 09Jan04 17:46

If your using vista and explorer, do a clean up of registry, disc and clear all internet files and temp files, I had a red screen once but since carrying out the above on a regular basis non since, hope it is of some help
wendyfan
great white shark

Postby shawn314 » Tue, 09Feb17 02:07

I find that if I clear out my cache, the red screen doesn't show up until later in the game, but I always get it. (Late Night at the Office is the only one that doesn't do that for me.) I've tried playing the Horny Afternoon games on several different websites, but I always get the same result. I have noticed that my "page file usage" in my task manager is at 100% right when the red screen hits - but I'm really not sure what that means, since I'm not very technical-minded.
shawn314
Pilot fish

Postby shawn314 » Tue, 09Feb17 20:45

Okay, I figured it out. Go into your computer's internet settings and increase the size of your virtual memory. I increased mine from 500 to 4000, and I haven't had a red screen since. (Other websites run better too.) If you can't find the link in your control panel, just open the help index and search for "increase virtual memory." :-)
shawn314
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Tue, 09Feb17 21:41

[img]smile/beer.gif[/img]Congraz, shawn314, As you can read in several posts here the red-screen problem teased a lot of sharkies. They all are surely very thankful about your solution. I hope, this will work for all! [img]kator/smiley134.gif[/img]
Arnulf

Next

Return to Shark's games