LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 16May27 21:36

Ripe wrote:OK, now I'm confused... I thought that catching Drake with Amalia is how you got "Business Meeting" achievement but I just managed to do that and it didn't happen. So what is it that I need to do for that achievement????

If my memory serves me well I think you have to have sex with the customer Drake tells you about. Go to meet him at his company and... Fuck him. I think it should be this one :)
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Ripe » Sat, 16May28 00:27

saolo996 wrote:
Ripe wrote:OK, now I'm confused... I thought that catching Drake with Amalia is how you got "Business Meeting" achievement but I just managed to do that and it didn't happen. So what is it that I need to do for that achievement????

If my memory serves me well I think you have to have sex with the customer Drake tells you about. Go to meet him at his company and... Fuck him. I think it should be this one :)

Nope... not that either. Unless I need to also be caught while having sex with him (which I have no clue if it's possible).
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16May28 08:28

Ripe wrote:Nope... not that either. Unless I need to also be caught while having sex with him (which I have no clue if it's possible).

I'm sorry, then, I can't remember what it's about and my subscription expired...
Last try:
Given it's not Drake related try to follow Don Mario or Celeste's paths, I know it's not a precise advice but it's the best I can do. Maybe you didn't do the right choices
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Sat, 16May28 13:34

Ripe wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

Nope... not that either. Unless I need to also be caught while having sex with him (which I have no clue if it's possible).

ok so I got mixed up with which achievement it actually was lol my bad

It is Mario related, once you've made it so you can see him regularly, an event will pop up where he wants you to sleep with some politician in the backroom of the strip club, do it and I think the achievement is from letting him cum inside you. If memory serves it'll require more sex xp than you can have at max, so start the encounter with full sex xp then use the energy drink to fill stats back up when needed.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby triggah » Sat, 16May28 18:27

You get the "Business Meeting" by
Having the Threesome with Drake and Amelia, by having a 120 Relationship with her when she walks in on you and Drake in the office.
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Sat, 16May28 19:37

triggah wrote:You get the "Business Meeting" by
Having the Threesome with Drake and Amelia, by having a 120 Relationship with her when she walks in on you and Drake in the office.

You also need to have relationship with Drake above a certain point, I forget exactly how much but it's fairly high like 300 something I think.

Keep getting mixed up with the achievement title and the corresponding action to earn it. Tried checking the thumbnails on main menu but not enough to go on.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby triggah » Sun, 16May29 22:27

Funny. I ignored Drake trying to get the ending where you find him cheating and still managed to do it.
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16May30 03:01

Odd, for me first time Drake said no because relationship with him wasn't high enough.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby norse76 » Sat, 16Jun18 14:10

I'm missing one Ending, anyone able to help out?

Have:
*Eleanor gets pregnant, father is not Drake
*Eleanor gets pregnant, father is Drake
*Ending with the photographer
*Ending with Celeste
*Ending where Eleanor becomes Don Marios stripper/hooker
*Ending where Eleanor catches Drake with Amelia and gets divorced.
norse76
Pilot fish

Postby ntentacle » Tue, 16Jun21 19:42

norse76 wrote:I'm missing one Ending, anyone able to help out?

Have:
*Eleanor gets pregnant, father is not Drake
*Eleanor gets pregnant, father is Drake
*Ending with the photographer
*Ending with Celeste
*Ending where Eleanor becomes Don Marios stripper/hooker
*Ending where Eleanor catches Drake with Amelia and gets divorced.

The ending you are missing is the one where Drake cheats on Eleanor/divorces her and she does not catch him.
ntentacle
Pilot fish

Postby norse76 » Thu, 16Jun23 16:04

Yep, that's the one. Thanks man
norse76
Pilot fish

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16Jul06 16:16

So far I have managed to get all but Twisted Dreams and Welcome to the club. I have tried a number of combos and so far no luck. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby ntentacle » Wed, 16Jul06 18:30

MickeyMouse1 wrote:So far I have managed to get all but Twisted Dreams and Welcome to the club. I have tried a number of combos and so far no luck. [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

Twisted Dreams: Rest several times in the park.
Welcome to the Club: Raise your relationship with (NO SHORTCUTS!) LRM Amelia to 100+ and then invite her to the massage parlor. Choose the options which leads to the sex scene.
ntentacle
Pilot fish

Postby MalleckM » Sat, 16Jul09 23:45

If they are done with this game. I think there is no point to develop Eleanor 3
Last edited by LucaNatoli on Fri, 16Jul22 14:36, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling correction. :)
MalleckM
great white shark

Postby pinric » Wed, 16Jul20 23:19

The new update is out but.. few changes.
3 scene, not so good, and few more.
pinric
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games