LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16May07 18:36

Dasati wrote:Most likely overlooked something but how do you get the "Generous Offer" achievement?

Though I got it, I don't remember how and what it is about... :??:
I miss only the first one, I guess I have to follow a certain path to reach it :D
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby karrek » Fri, 16May13 16:31

Okay, I know I found the threesome scene with Drake and Amelia once, but I can't seem to find it again. Any help?

*Edit - Nevermind, I found it. No idea what I did differently though...
karrek
lagoon predator

Postby klamfyr » Sat, 16May14 13:12

I am usually not too fond of games, where you play a female character. With the new adjustments I actually like this game than Eleanor 1. It's probably because of the FF- FFF-, FFM- and FFMM-scenes with Celeste, Amelia and Samantha too. Especially Celeste - I keep up ending up with her in most of my playthroughs. The new ability-system works great. I don't know how much the Kevin scenes contribute to the story - and the photographer isn't that interesting a character either.

Good job overall though. Just as many others, I'm looking very much forward til LWT2.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby Dasati » Sat, 16May14 15:17

going off the blog the next update to ELE2 will feature more Samantha and Amelia.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Fri, 16May20 17:05

How do you get "Business meeting" achievement? I assume it's by catching Drake & Amalia but how can you do that?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16May21 16:29

Ripe wrote:How do you get "Business meeting" achievement? I assume it's by catching Drake & Amalia but how can you do that?

To find Drake cheating on you with Amalia you just need to ignore him then keep going from time to time to office, till you'll catch them.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Mon, 16May23 16:22

My biggest complaint is that this game is just more of the same from the first game. The reset button was just pushed by having Eleanor and Drake move just so Eleanor could do the same thing all over again. I don't know why this couldn't have just been an expansion. With some reworking of the original most of what is in this game could have been added to the first game. Eleanor could have met the photographer while working at the Fashion Store, the stuff with the gangsters could have been added in the Nightclub and you could have had a path in the office where you could have gotten Kevin fired and gotten Kevin's job (thus opening up the additional ways you can contribute around the office and actually be Drake's equal). Drake's secretary could have been added in an expansion to the game from the beginning seamlessly as well.

What I'd have liked to have seen is a focus away from the fidelity of the marriage defining Eleanor's actions and instead concentrate on Eleanor making her own way in the world. She could work hard and gain what she earns through her own merit, sleep her way to the top, or simply accept her role as a housewife and not aspire to anything more. Instead of a fidelity meter she should have a dignity meter. There should be paths through the game where Eleanor could end up running businesses such as the fashion shop or nightclub from the first game and paths for her to do that which involve her using her intelligence or cunning rather than sleeping her way to the top being her only option. Those options SHOULD be harder to get, but they also should exist.

What I didn't like about this game or the previous game is that Eleanor's only options are to sleep around or forget her ambitions and serve her man. There's no third option where Eleanor can maintain her marriage while pursuing her ambitions. What I'd like to see is Eleanor becoming Drake's equal in the company, or running her own successful business on her own merit. Eleanor should have the potential to become Drake's equal in the relationship as well (and have him clean the damn windows every now and then). The game portrays Eleanor as selfish and a bit of a nasty person and that's ok. In many of these types of games the male protagonist is also a complete jerk. What I hate about the game is that Eleanor is also portrayed as being stupid and incapable of ever being the equal of the men in her life intellectually. She can only serve other people or use her sexuality to succeed (I'm being very generous by using the work OR in that last sentence, usually she uses her sexuality AND ends up using it to serve someone else). It bugs me with the message it portrays but most of all as a player that is just not fun. Things tend to happen to Eleanor and she has very little control in her life. Having a powerless protagonist is typically not what you want in a game.

In all honestly Drake treats her like garbage and I have no idea why there would be any concern regarding cheating on him. He is very patronizing to Eleanor and the relationship is not healthy at all due to the extreme power imbalance (that Drake likes to maintain). To me a happy ending is Eleanor striking out on her own in a relationship where her partner is her equal (or if you want her to remain a horrible person have her end up in a relationship where she is the one with the power in the relationship and treats her partner like Drake treated her).

Now that I think about it, if you took this game and redid the visuals to set it in the 1950's or 1960's it would work perfectly. All of my complaints would become social commentary.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Tue, 16May24 06:14, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Mon, 16May23 21:35

saolo996 wrote:
Ripe wrote:How do you get "Business meeting" achievement? I assume it's by catching Drake & Amalia but how can you do that?

To find Drake cheating on you with Amalia you just need to ignore him then keep going from time to time to office, till you'll catch them.

Sorry but that does not help. I completely ignored Drake, went to office and still didn't catch him or get the achievement.

So once again: How do you get "Business Meeting" achievement?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Mon, 16May23 22:16

Ripe wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

Sorry but that does not help. I completely ignored Drake, went to office and still didn't catch him or get the achievement.

The way I got it was, completely ignore Drake, and don't set foot in the office until the very last day. It leads to an ending so I presume you also need to make sure you don't do any of the triggers for a different ending.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Ripe » Mon, 16May23 22:58

Dasati wrote:
Ripe wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

The way I got it was, completely ignore Drake, and don't set foot in the office until the very last day. It leads to an ending so I presume you also need to make sure you don't do any of the triggers for a different ending.

So basically, just sleep for 30 days? Since in order to do ANYTHING you need to go to office at least once or twice. Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit: Nope, that's not it as well. There had to be some trigger somewhere but where is it? Could there be some other requirements?
Ripe
lagoon predator

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Wed, 16May25 14:36

wllwf wrote:
herkalurk wrote:I've played through a few times, I know that I have missed some things, wondering if some folks could help me out with some ways to trigger those scenes.

Drakwie 3some strip club
Drake 3some th Samantha (I've done the other 2 scenes with her -- lesbian with her, 4some with her and dudes from strip club)
strip club with Amelia (I have done the 3some with drake, and 3some with Celeste, just not alone with her at strip club)

Never seen anything from watching the window at work, is there a specific time or day? Got the one at home...

Also, can anyone tell me about

Tony Lee (the guy in the original version you are supposed to land and can seduce) sees Eleanor at the wharf sunbathing and says something about she can call him anytime, does that actually do anything?

Otherwise I've seen everything. Like the game, interested to see what else is added and the other games that are produced, like the dating sim for sexandglory.

How could u 3some with Drake in nightclub?Drake 3some with Samantha?Amelia in stripclub?Are u sure about these? There are really those scenes?

Not that I have found so far. :D
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Postby Dasati » Wed, 16May25 19:55

The 3 some with Samantha (not sure if its with Drake) and scene with Amelia in the club haven't been added yet, they'll be in the next update.
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Monkey Boy » Fri, 16May27 17:50

Ripe wrote:
Dasati wrote:
Ripe wrote:
saolo996 wrote:

So basically, just sleep for 30 days? Since in order to do ANYTHING you need to go to office at least once or twice. Thanks, I'll try that.

Edit: Nope, that's not it as well. There had to be some trigger somewhere but where is it? Could there be some other requirements?

I got the achievement by playing the game normally, and ignoring Drake. I went to the office to "check in" almost every day for events, and there are some where either you try to have sex with Drake and cheer him up, or go see a client and cheat on him. You can also trigger events where Drake and Amelia will have meetings, and she'll come out wiping her lips. I think the big triggers are:

1. Meeting the store/cafe owner at his place (not the office) and cheat on Drake there. You'll then get a phone call where Drake is panting and breathing heavily and tells you to take the rest of the day off (because he's banging Amelia).

2. An office scene where Eleanor will notice Drake looking a bit tired.
Monkey Boy
sirens hunter

Postby triggah » Fri, 16May27 20:05

Does anyone know how to get all the endings? I've only got 5...
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby Ripe » Fri, 16May27 21:21

OK, now I'm confused... I thought that catching Drake with Amalia is how you got "Business Meeting" achievement but I just managed to do that and it didn't happen. So what is it that I need to do for that achievement????
Ripe
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games