LOPgold - Eleanor 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: LOPgold - Eleanor 2

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Apr26 11:19

Draga wrote:Does your husband react differently if you ignore him all the time? I mean yea, he doesn't allow you to have sex but there isn't something else is there?
Btw is there a scene between your husband and Amelia? It's pretty obvious that he cheated on you with her.

Nothing really happens if you ignore him, as you said just no intimacy. It's obvious he's cheating on you with Amelia, but as far as I've played you never catch him, so no scenes where you see him fucking her.
Just the threesome.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Dasati » Tue, 16Apr26 12:06

saolo996 wrote:
Draga wrote:Does your husband react differently if you ignore him all the time? I mean yea, he doesn't allow you to have sex but there isn't something else is there?
Btw is there a scene between your husband and Amelia? It's pretty obvious that he cheated on you with her.

Nothing really happens if you ignore him, as you said just no intimacy. It's obvious he's cheating on you with Amelia, but as far as I've played you never catch him, so no scenes where you see him fucking her.
Just the threesome.

There is actually a scene of Eleanor catching Drake and Amelia together it leads to one of the endings. The way I got it was to ignore Drake at home and never went to the office, scene triggered to catch them on the night of day 29
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby vkalvkal » Tue, 16Apr26 14:15

saolo996 wrote:Just to say... At this moment Johnny Bullet is a more interesting game respect of Ele2 (and it's underrated, imho)

Yeah, Johnny Bullet is really underrated. I enjoyed its story, the protagonist and sex scenes. The sex scene with the married chick was really hot. Great dialogue in that scene.

That's what I missed the most in Eleanor 2. Hot dialogue in the sex scenes. That was a big disappointment. What makes a sex scene so good isn't just the graphics, the dialogue plays a huge role in that, imo.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby chrispool » Tue, 16Apr26 17:07

vkalvkal wrote:
saolo996 wrote:Just to say... At this moment Johnny Bullet is a more interesting game respect of Ele2 (and it's underrated, imho)

Yeah, Johnny Bullet is really underrated. I enjoyed its story, the protagonist and sex scenes. The sex scene with the married chick was really hot. Great dialogue in that scene.

Wow. It's only my opinion but I totally disliked Johnny Bullett : boring, not funny at all, not sexy. One of the worst LopGold games with Dignity One. But it's a matter of taste of course, and I respect your opinions ;) .
Eleanor 2 has a lot of weaknesses, but I had fun playing it. I hope that improvements can be made... and I want to believe that Leo and team are working on this.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 16Apr26 21:03

chrispool wrote:
vkalvkal wrote:

Wow. It's only my opinion but I totally disliked Johnny Bullett : boring, not funny at all, not sexy. One of the worst LopGold games with Dignity One. But it's a matter of taste of course, and I respect your opinions ;) .
Eleanor 2 has a lot of weaknesses, but I had fun playing it. I hope that improvements can be made... and I want to believe that Leo and team are working on this.

I'm not speaking about personal taste, just some aspects are better developed in JB than in Ele2... Think about sex scenes where you have a couple of options about what to do. And it happens for almost every girl you can have sex with, if not with every.
The story is also quite free: you can choose to have stronger features than other, though you have to raise all of them over a certain level, and to go down the path you prefer. It's half free, let's say but it's coherent. Casual encounters do matters as well as your choices during them.
In Ele2... Almost at all.
Even if the thing I'm missing more are dialogues and, as I already said in some previous posts, more free sex scenes, not just deciding how to thrust Ele's speed in performing sex acts.
Once I reach 30 in sex exp I don't care too much to switch to that button as soon as possible (can be shortened in "asap") using the previous 2 just not to burn stamina and having to wait some seconds to refill it the minimun needed to reach the orgasm or a choice. I guess I'm not the only one. Something as "stick fingers in his/her ass" or "ask to perform this" or a simple "switch to this position" would be appreciated and woud make you feel more involved in it. As usual just my two cents

In the end I'm just pointing out there are some games maybe not as good as Ele or LWT able anyway to make you feel more involved and into the character than this first "teenage" version of Ele2, despite their weakness in other aspects.
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby chrispool » Wed, 16Apr27 12:27

saolo996 wrote:I'm not speaking about personal taste, just some aspects are better developed in JB than in Ele2... Think about sex scenes where you have a couple of options about what to do. And it happens for almost every girl you can have sex with, if not with every.
The story is also quite free: you can choose to have stronger features than other, though you have to raise all of them over a certain level, and to go down the path you prefer. It's half free, let's say but it's coherent. Casual encounters do matters as well as your choices during them.
In Ele2... Almost at all.
Even if the thing I'm missing more are dialogues and, as I already said in some previous posts, more free sex scenes, not just deciding how to thrust Ele's speed in performing sex acts.
Once I reach 30 in sex exp I don't care too much to switch to that button as soon as possible (can be shortened in "asap") using the previous 2 just not to burn stamina and having to wait some seconds to refill it the minimun needed to reach the orgasm or a choice. I guess I'm not the only one. Something as "stick fingers in his/her ass" or "ask to perform this" or a simple "switch to this position" would be appreciated and woud make you feel more involved in it. As usual just my two cents

In the end I'm just pointing out there are some games maybe not as good as Ele or LWT able anyway to make you feel more involved and into the character than this first "teenage" version of Ele2, despite their weakness in other aspects.

Ok I understand better what you mean about Johnny Bullett, and maybe you are right, at the moment, the "construction" of the game is better than Ele2.

I totally share your thoughts about the sex mechanics in Ele2. I don't like them too much and I find them pretty useless, as you said the last two levels of speed are not necessary, for example. To tell the truth, the first times I played the animated sex scenes, I thought it was a kind of mini-game, that if I did the things well I will earn a new position, a new angle of view, something... But in fact nothing :( .
As I said in several posts, I would rather like to have less animations, and more static images, choices of sex acts and real interactivity in the scenes. I can only imagine how many renders are necessary to make an animation, but I have the feeling these renders could have been used in a better way. I'm absolutely not against animations, but I would like them to really add something in the game, and I think that it's not the case here. My two cents.
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby zitrojj » Wed, 16Apr27 15:20

Good afternoon all.

I believe ELE2 is a good game... the thing is, ELE was a masterpiece and the expectations were really high.
I want to give constructive opinions even if i am too hard.

-First of all, THE HISTORY.
the history has potential but i think should be more developed. i'll try to give some humble ideas. but THE ENDINGS are disappointing.
Eleanor pregnant as a whore or goody wife, it not a good ending, it is good to have that ending but i, as a player, feel like i did something wrong.
Same thing with the ending with eleanor as don mario's bitch.
same thing with eleanor with celeste because eleanor became loyal. she had to be only with celeste.

The ending with simon, is like a consolation prize.
Same thing with the ending 5, when you find drake chitting on eleanor, she is now free to be a whore but without any reason or sexy dialogues behind. consolation prize.

if we compare with ELE endings, eleanor achieved what she wanted, with svenson, or flake, consolation prize with drake's friend was also sexy. even the endings with drake were good. we felt, as players that we acomplished something good.

-Second, not many second scenes.
in ELE the only one i remember without second escenes is the college boy and at the laundry. flake is also different because he has his own ending.
but svenson, paige, drake's friend, even kevin has decent scenes.

in ELE2 we only have second scenes with celeste, simon and drake's secretary. and simon's second scene is bad.
i am missing 2nd scenes with tony, sam and sam´s mother,

-third of all, sexy content
in ELE she always handled to get what she wanted except with kevin. the scene in the beach with drake is great.

the scene with the politician and kevin is not sexy at all. the scene in the yacht is not sexy.

when we tried to trigger some sex scenes, the options we had to choose were too simples, direct to the point and lack of sexy dialogues.

-4th now i want to compare things with LWT.

in my opinion LWT and ELE are the top masterpieces of LOP. but if ELE has best graphics, and a more spicy theme, the LWT is the best developed in dialogues and the game sequences are just amazing, and difficult at the same time.

ELE2 is too simple to play and trigger sex scenes.
in ELE she had sex scenes close to drake. with drake's friend, the peeping tom achievement and at the beach. and dont forget paige and kevin in the office.
in ELE2 only with the secretary three party and with the grant holder.

----- now i want to point out the good things of ELE2.
when you give the T-shirt to drake, and you go to the pub, the scene when a unknown guy grabed eleanor's ass is really good and sexy.

bikini and photo sesion with simon is a good idea. i am missing a good second scene with simon.

celeste is good character in the game, and Don mario is as evil as kevin, it is clear you wanted both of them to be similar. so he is ok.
in my opinion, if Eleanor make Don Mario to be a gentleman with her, could be a really good trigger to sexy scenes or endings.

good sex scenes with drake too.

------- now i want to point out some of my ideas.

at the harbor, where eleanor suntan. this place has no sex scenes... what a waste. Tony shows here but do nothing.

ideas, the meeting with sam and his samantha in the caffe, could be in eleanors house with drake... could be really sexy.

second scene with sam and samantha, if you manage to get samantha drunk you could freely has sex with sam.

when the secretary goes to the spa with celeste, if you find out with the cell about her adventure with drake, you could destroy her life, or act as cupido and make tony and the secretary to be together. you can play a trio.

the scene with the yacht... you need to make a new scene. is not sexy at all.

do something about the endings...
being a protected girl with don mario or his lover, and do what she wants and fuck anyone even when married with drake. this could be nice
being celeste's lover is good, but find her a better toy, maybe the secretary, so eleanor can be free. this one could be good. (imagine eleanor can destroy the secretary life and make her being celeste's bitch)
endings married with drake but having sex with anybody, tony, sam, don mario, celeste, at the pub etc etc.
zitrojj
Pilot fish

Postby Tomasson26 » Wed, 16Apr27 16:46

I am a little embarrassed impressions of Eleanor2. Yesterday I played Eleanor1 and I must say that I probably like it more. In Eleanor2 I miss very essence.
The first part was interesting to a lot of things. For example, it will come friend Drake Bryan football match and Eleanor seduces him. Or at the end of the game a family friend who always thought of Eleanor. Flake was also interesting. There was more excitement. The second part is actually just clients and passerby. I find sex scenes better in the first game.
Bikini conspiracies are interesting but no animation. only animations blowjob and then screen. I think that much hotter there are figures that have something to do with Drake. I do not like what happened to Kevin. I’m not saying it’s a nice man. But the excitement was Eleanor advancement at work and how to do it. That’s why I thought that we would have Eleanor career. That I really miss Eleanor and her career. It could be able to go the professional route, or simply go the way associated with her sexy body.
I waited necessary that plays with a neighbor, who would be the wealthy, and would very much like to get Eleanor to bed. Maybe Eleanor gets the job or pay the bill for the apartment and either raise money or pay with his sexy body. Or maybe, as I wrote earlier Drake may have a son from his first marriage. In fact, the former Eleanor was interesting kid from school, where it was said that Eleanor had something to do with his father. Why it is not progressing.
Eleanor2 is a good game, but according to me it is not the second part Eleanor1. I am very sorry for my opinion. Eleanor is my favorite character and play and I did not feel it. What do you think?
Tomasson26
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Wed, 16Apr27 20:39

FInally played the new content and...

The scene with Samantha is my favourite part of the game, it has more of an Ele1 feel to it, it's hot and naughty and very well written; I really hope we see more of Samantha in the future. A 'Living with Samantha' spin off would be great if it had that LwT vibe but from a female perspective.

The bikini conspiracy was a massive let down for me. I love gangbangs and had high hopes for this scene, but the rapey vibe completely ruined it. I would have loved for Eleanor to have been able to take control in that scene and enjoy herself with those guys (it was in character for my Eleanor to do that, but the game wouldn't let me.

I didn't play the scene with Kevin. I didn't like the Kevin character in Ele1, so I doubt this is my cup of tea.

Ideas for the future:
(full update)... Loving Husband or Cheating Bastard:
As I've said before this game lacks an inciting incident. Introducing a prelude where the player can play some (quick) scenes from Ele1 (to establish Ele's character and perhaps give her a stat boost) would be a good start. The Prelude could end with Eleanor starting to work with Drake after worrying he was getting too close to his assistant (Amelia); she has 30 days to prove her worth as an employee, or catch Drake in the act.

The main point of the update is to introduce a plot to the game. Eleanor's actions can affect what Drake is doing. If Eleanor is a devoted wife Drake will stay at home, will treat Eleanor... etc, if Eleanor ignores Drake, doesn't fuck him enough, isn't around the office, or doesn't take care to hide her own infidelities then she drives him into the arms of another woman.

Eleanor can catch Drake with other women in all locations in the game, obviously the main target for Drake's affections is Amelia but it could be other women (perhaps the woman from CoL who cameos when Eleanor spies on the neighbors) especially if Eleanor has seduced Amelia herself or is always around the office (and therefore doesn't let Drake's relationship with Amelia blossom).

Added scenes would be:
More Eleanor & Drake - If you're a devoted wife (or if Drake doesn't realise you're not a devoted wife) then Drake will spoil Eleanor. More trips to the pub, a trip to a day spa and/or strip club and a playable holiday ending.
Spying missions - Eleanor is determined to catch Drake's infidelity, undertake spying mini games to catch him in the act.
More Eleanor & Amelia - Seduce Drake's sexy assistant under his nose.
Interactive prelude - Make Eleanor's decisions to tailor the story to your Eleanor
New Locations - College campus and Amelia's flat.
New Endings - A live in Lover ending where Amelia, Drake's and Eleanor's threesome is made a permanent fixture. A back to school ending where Eleanor decides to attend college again having tasted fresh meat.

What do you guys think? Worth sending to Leo/Rahvin?

Oh, and does anyone know why you can look out of the window in the office? or why you can water the plants, i've not found a purpose for either of these.
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby JK73 » Thu, 16Apr28 09:27

can anyone tell me how do you get Kevin scene? thanks. [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JK73
Pilot fish

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Apr28 19:03

DroopyLoving wrote:What do you guys think? Worth sending to Leo/Rahvin?

Oh, and does anyone know why you can look out of the window in the office? or why you can water the plants, i've not found a purpose for either of these.

I think you can write them, but I'm ready to bet they already read it! ;)

I have no idea why you can look outside from conference room but to relax a little, maybe it's planned to add some casual spying as with neighbours living in the building in front of yours.

As for watering plants... It's a quote from Ele1, and as in the first episode it gives you morale (if I'm not mistaken) and fidelity.
The "feeding the birds" option has been replaced with the cat in Pub back alley, Eleanor loves plants and animals... It's a nice thing, I think.
Not everything has to have a purpose :)
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 16Apr28 19:14

JK73 wrote:can anyone tell me how do you get Kevin scene? thanks. [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Keep visiting Celeste... She'll tell you a couple of times Don Mario needs you
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby JK73 » Fri, 16Apr29 09:53

saolo996 wrote:
JK73 wrote:can anyone tell me how do you get Kevin scene? thanks. [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Keep visiting Celeste... She'll tell you a couple of times Don Mario needs you

[img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] thanks...
JK73
Pilot fish

Postby cinnet41 » Sat, 16Apr30 14:58

Can I ask a question. How can I trigger the bikini conspiracy ?
cinnet41
Pilot fish

Postby saolo996 » Sat, 16Apr30 16:44

cinnet41 wrote:Can I ask a question. How can I trigger the bikini conspiracy ?

Work in your company, from time to time Drake will give you some tasks, it's one of those. Just do the right choices when you're asked to.
saolo996
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games