Academy Part I

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Academy Part I

Postby umop_apisdn » Wed, 16Apr13 16:20

fsunolez75 wrote:I've also been unable to get anything but an under-the-desk BJ from her, and also unable to get the teasing scene from Laura and Amy where they strip down to their undies in your office.

This is what I was replying to when I said that a complete sex scene (with a choice of "methods" of finishing) was available in addition to the bj. I suppose people could argue about the term "complete" (after all, there was no anal in that scene. or animals. or fisting. or bondage. or any of a number of things that some people might consider "complete"). I just meant "yes they can have sex".
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby bndover » Wed, 16Apr13 16:56

Hi. I dont get any of those two codes i found too work ass a password on pc while i am in my "office", not the one on the notebook, or that phonenumber to blinbob witch i see is marked.
bug?
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby umop_apisdn » Wed, 16Apr13 17:05

bndover wrote:Hi. I dont get any of those two codes i found too work ass a password on pc while i am in my "office", not the one on the notebook, or that phonenumber to blinbob witch i see is marked.
bug?

They both
the one on the notepad and the one underlined on the board
worked for me. You have to use them on the correct camera feeds though, and you must "type" them by clicking the numbers on the keypad image that pops up then click the "enter" key on the pad.
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby bndover » Wed, 16Apr13 17:12

i think i do it right, clicking the camera icon on pc, and it pops up a keypad to dial the code, i have tryed both, but no luck... tryed many ,many times. i have re downloaded the game today to, but still no luck. tryed firefox and chrome..
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby umop_apisdn » Wed, 16Apr13 17:42

That is strange. I am going to go step by step of how it worked for me. Perhaps this will trigger something you may have missed.

1. Sit at the desk with the computer.
2. Click the camera icon (this should then bring up the camera list).
3. Click the choice for the camera you want to see at the very bottom of the list ("One" and "Two" are the only ones that work as of this time. Clicking "Three" or "Four" has no effect) and the "keypad" should pop up on the screen.
4. Click the numbers on the pad (do this slowly so each number registers) to "type" the code (it is only 6 digits long) for the camera you are trying to view (one code works for "One" and the other code works for "Two") then click the "Enter" key on the pad.

I did this on Firefox by the way.
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby bndover » Wed, 16Apr13 17:52

ty for help :)
but when i press the cameraicon, i have no choises, the keypad pops right up.
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby umop_apisdn » Wed, 16Apr13 18:05

Interesting. It is not supposed to do that from what I can tell. You should still be able to click on the live feeds on the bottom. Try clicking one to change which feed you are using. If that does not change it, I would suggest you try to get this info to dsp so he can check for a bug. You should mention the version of your browser, the version of your operating system, and (look at the top address bar when this popup occurs) which "media##.html" is listed at the end of the line on top.
umop_apisdn
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Thu, 16Apr14 02:03

umop_apisdn wrote:So. A few things I have found by "cheating" the game:

1. You can right click the choice you want to make and open it in a new window or tab. That should be no surprise to anyone who plays online games like this. However, when you do so, your effect (positive or negative "inf", etc) is stored and will be immediately applied to your next choice (EVEN IF the next choice is in a different window/tab). You can then close that tab and do it over and over for infinite "inf" and relationship increases and the only thing that goes wrong is the clock eventually stops working and shows "error". Also, if you EVER ask for the blowjob or anything that is "negative", that effect also stays with you forever. So, if you want the "perfect" game, do not ask for the blowjob thinking you can just carry on in a different tab/window because the effect is that Bridgette still tells the principal and this spoils conversations with other people (Didi in the hall).
2. Having done this, I ended with every person in the game completely in love with me and "inf" maxed out. This gave me the same code as mentioned earlier (A769#). So, I assume this to be the "best" code.
3. During those build actions, I have found that: A) yes you can have complete sex with Maria (but you get caught and fired) in addition to getting a blowjob under the desk (which is very likely to get you caught and fired). B) Yes, the girls WILL follow you back to your office and start to strip. But, you guessed it, you get caught and fired.

Anyway, this looks like a promising (decent art, somewhat dated story line, decent game mechanics) game and I can't wait for the next episode.

The unfortunate part about #1 is that since it stores that information you can't know if the path you've chosen will actually work if you play through straight. It tells you nothing about check thresholds.

As for Maria... you can definitely go all the way with her and not get caught. You just have to pay attention to *all* your options... and be smart about it.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 16Apr14 17:52

A word of caution.. When subscribing to VDG via Epoch, the terms are now that they will automatically charge your card every month unless you cancel the instruction.. I don't know when this changed as it's been a while since I bothered subscribing, having found Chaotic's games far too over-complicated. All I know is when I used to subscribe it was only for 1 month..

I thought it worth mentioning in case anyone else hadn't noticed the addition of a few words to the payment screen.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby massimo » Fri, 16Apr15 03:56

I think this is a very promising start to this series - it just gives you a taste of what's to come, so in that sense, there should be a lot of juicy interactions to look forward to in future episodes :) I'm just impatient, so it'll be hard to have to wait.
massimo
sirens hunter

Postby artorawley » Fri, 16Apr15 08:42

Interesting game, but no option to save or skip the beginning makes it a chore each time to start over and get past the meeting room scene.
Managed to get one of the good endings with a different code than anyone's mentioned prior, involved helping the administrator (Joan?) with fixing the girl's locker room fire alarm and finishing with about a third of of her meter raised. Got Bridgette's meter raised almost to half, but never got the option to ask her for a BJ like the achievements list states. Ended up getting a BJ under the desk by Maria, didn't get caught and got Bridgette to leave without ever entering the room. Ended up finishing with Maria successfully, but didn't get an option for anal. Oddly enough, early into the sex scene I managed to break her love/horny/lips meter by having it raise too high, about one over the limit. Not sure if this then caused a mini loop to occur where if I went back to my computer after Maria left she would knock and enter again, starting over her whole scene. In a second playthrough I managed to get caught peeking on the blonde girl in the locker room no matter if she caught me or if I hid and then left, Bridgette and the principal would find me right away for a bad game over.

I'm a bit torn on this one. On one hand the concept is much better than Chaotic's standard fare, but it still seems to be confined by using Chaotic's old engine. Also, I think dsp's artwork on faces in this game is excellent, however the gigantic wonk boobs on most of the girls seems like a bad holdover from Chaotic's old games. Maria's face especially seems to pale in comparison to the new faces dsp made for this game. Maria's naughty bits seem really low-quality, too, and look find of funky compared to Mortze's. Overall a good start, though, and hopefully the next part doesn't take too terribly long to complete.
artorawley
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8dn » Fri, 16Apr15 15:59

artorawley wrote:Interesting game, but no option to save or skip the beginning makes it a chore each time to start over and get past the meeting room scene.
Managed to get one of the good endings with a different code than anyone's mentioned prior, involved helping the administrator (Joan?) with fixing the girl's locker room fire alarm and finishing with about a third of of her meter raised. Got Bridgette's meter raised almost to half, but never got the option to ask her for a BJ like the achievements list states. Ended up getting a BJ under the desk by Maria, didn't get caught and got Bridgette to leave without ever entering the room. Ended up finishing with Maria successfully, but didn't get an option for anal. Oddly enough, early into the sex scene I managed to break her love/horny/lips meter by having it raise too high, about one over the limit. Not sure if this then caused a mini loop to occur where if I went back to my computer after Maria left she would knock and enter again, starting over her whole scene. In a second playthrough I managed to get caught peeking on the blonde girl in the locker room no matter if she caught me or if I hid and then left, Bridgette and the principal would find me right away for a bad game over.

I'm a bit torn on this one. On one hand the concept is much better than Chaotic's standard fare, but it still seems to be confined by using Chaotic's old engine. Also, I think dsp's artwork on faces in this game is excellent, however the gigantic wonk boobs on most of the girls seems like a bad holdover from Chaotic's old games. Maria's face especially seems to pale in comparison to the new faces dsp made for this game. Maria's naughty bits seem really low-quality, too, and look find of funky compared to Mortze's. Overall a good start, though, and hopefully the next part doesn't take too terribly long to complete.

You can get to anal but it seems to be a bad end - no sign of any other result than getting caught "on the job"... I can't remember if there were end codes when you get fired, but if there are then surely they'd be no use in the next game in the series? Presumably the other two spycam locations are for later episodes, but if you've lost your job....?
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby skidrow » Fri, 16Apr15 20:43

I found 3 posible cods tried them on all 4 Camaras but none work

skidrow
sirens hunter

Postby fsunolez75 » Fri, 16Apr15 21:15

skidrow wrote:I found 3 posible cods tried them on all 4 Camaras but none work

The 3rd and 4th cameras aren't implemented in the game yet; they will be in later installments. And the 2nd "code" you listed isn't a code. Not sure where you got that from. So now you have 2 codes, and only 2 possible cameras that need a password. At most, it'll take you 3 tries now to get both up and running.
fsunolez75
sirens hunter

Postby skidrow » Fri, 16Apr15 22:03

Strange changed to firefox and then cod worked but seem to be stuck there cant get time to move forward.

I can look at storage room and get battery dead at other cam, but no were i press time moves so something happens.
skidrow
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games