Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual dating game with ArianeB

Postby mugen24 » Sat, 15Oct03 10:44

What choices do you have to make in order to avoid the sexy trait for the "Not So Sexy" Achievement?
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Plush » Mon, 15Nov02 11:53

I believe this was the first "Dating Sim" game I had ever played, It amazes me that its been over 8 years. I still remember the first time I went to the museum, I was so excited when I knew all the answers (I happened to be taking an art history class in high school). Good memories.

Thank you, Araine.
Plush
Pilot fish

Postby xeron » Tue, 15Nov03 19:12

Impossible to play it, links seems dead to download or play new version
xeron
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 15Nov04 00:31

I have just downloaded all 182.9Mb from the link cited in the opening URL of this thread.

I haven't played this since Ariane revamped imagery so I'm looking forward to how things have been altered.
What also interests me is that Ariane has put so much into this project over so many years without seeming to show lack of enthusiasm. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby el drakki » Sun, 16Mar06 22:26

Ohhhhhhh: http://arianeb.com/dateariane/spanish.html [img]kator/smiley57.gif[/img] Thank youuuuuuuu.

Voy a jugar ya! :crazy:
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Whois » Mon, 16Mar07 15:56

La traducción es bastante de google translate. ¿Hay alguna forma de contactar con ella para ayudar?
Whois
Pilot fish

Postby el drakki » Mon, 16Mar07 17:44

Por lo menos ha hecho el esfuerzo, pero si, da grima leerlo.
Español 10/10
Français 9/10
English 4/10
el drakki
lagoon predator

Postby Pok23 » Tue, 16Mar08 02:11

Whois wrote:La traducción es bastante de google translate. ¿Hay alguna forma de contactar con ella para ayudar?

Si, es traduccion de machina. Ella tiene pagina aqui - https://www.facebook.com/dateariane/
Pok23
Pilot fish

Postby ArianeB » Fri, 16Mar11 06:45

French version is up, this was translated by actual people that know the language. http://arianeb.com/dateariane/french.html
ArianeB
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 16Jun28 20:43

Dear ArianeB,

As I understand, you are an author of the GAME. Thank you very much! [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]

I and my boyfriend like to play erotic computer games. We tried different strip games, than opened for us dating games. And I must say (and my boyfriend also) that "Dating Ariane" is the best one. We play this game (current version, ver. 7.2, older version with fans additions) many hours using different strategies and trying to found different variants of story. It is very positive game! I even repeated one Ariane's performance -- shooting naked at a fountain in a park (of course, at late evening). [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] It is true!

I have many questions concerning the GAME. Some of them following.

1. Should we wait the new version and will the story be widened?
2. Why is oral sex scene not available in the Ariane's apartments?
3. Why is sex scene not available in the boat?
4. Why does the story stop after the "checking box" dare? Better have additional variants. For example, first, Ariane checks the mailbox and does not meet any car, she returns in apartments naked and the dating continues. Second, she meets the car but "brave" enough and only smiles to stranger, again she returns in apartments naked and the dating continues.
5. If the pizza scene is available, is it possible to add "pizza dare" scene? It can be possible as a result of "Truth or dare" game or as lost bet in "rock-paper-scissors" game. And Ariane can meet delivery guy naked, topless, naked in towel (drop towel scene).

Kisses,

Ivlia
Last edited by Ivlia on Tue, 16Jun28 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 20:59

Ivlia wrote:Dear ArianeB,

As I understand, you are an author of the GAME. Thank you very much! [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]

I and my bf like to play erotic PC games. We tried different strip games, than opened for us dating games. And I must say (and my bf also) that "Dating Ariane" is the best one. We play this game (current version, ver. 7.2, older version with fans additions) many hours using different strategies and trying to found different variants of story. It is very positive game! I even repeated one Ariane's performance -- shooting naked at a fountain in a park (of course, at late evening). [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img] It's true!

I have many questions concerning the GAME. Some of them following.

1. Should we wait the new version and will the story be widened?

3. Why is sex scene not available in the boat?
4. Why does the story stop after the "checking box" dare? Better have additional variants. E.g., first, Ariane checks the mailbox and does not meet any car, she returns in apartments naked and the dating continues. Second, she meets the car but "brave" enough and only smiles to stranger, again she returns in apartments naked and the dating continues.
5. If the pizza scene is available, is it possible to add "pizza dare" scene? It can be possible as a result of "Truth or dare" game or as lost bet in "rock-paper-scissors" game. And Ariane can meet delivery guy naked, topless, naked in towel (drop towel scene).

Kisses,

Ivlia

ArianeB has her own site too. You may want to ask your questions there as well. She also posts updates on what she is working on in blogs there too. I can't post the direct link since it's against forum rules but it's called Ariene's Life in the Metaverse. You may get a faster response there but I'm sure she will check this forum eventually.

Welcome to the lagoon at any rate. ArieneB is what got me into these types of games as well. Many game authors will cite her as a major influence. If you browse around I'm sure you'll find more games to your liking.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 16Jun28 21:12

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:ArianeB has her own site too. You may want to ask your questions there as well. She also posts updates on what she is working on in blogs there too. I can't post the direct link since it's against forum rules but it's called Ariene's Life in the Metaverse. You may get a faster response there but I'm sure she will check this forum eventually.

TheGreatJoeGargery, thank you for your advices! I know all these sites, but preferred write here. As for me, the forum is the better place for discussions. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:Welcome to the lagoon at any rate. ArieneB is what got me into these types of games as well. Many game authors will cite her as a major influence. If you browse around I'm sure you'll find more games to your liking.

Sure, the GAME is superb!
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 16Jun28 21:23

Ivlia wrote:TheGreatJoeGargery, thank you for your advices! I know all these sites, but preferred write here. As for me, the forum is the better place for discussions. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

You're right actually. Most major erotic game authors will be active here and almost all ask for advice and feedback on what we want to see. Plus the forum is small enough that you'll actually be heard when you do give feedback and not be drowned out by everyone else.

Ivlia wrote:Sure, the GAME is superb!

And it teaches you about art history. How could you go wrong with that!
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby Ivlia » Tue, 16Jun28 22:02

TheGreatJoeGargery wrote:And it teaches you about art history. How could you go wrong with that!

Mmmmm, what dou you mean?
Ivlia
great white shark

Postby paquito » Tue, 16Jun28 22:06

There are some questions about painting during the museum scene.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games