Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Seducing the Throne (LoP Gold)

Postby Venom » Mon, 15Nov16 10:26

Played the game again a couple of days ago and found a way not to get murdered (hoze)
However all the sexy time scenes get blacked out for me :crazy:
Venom
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby chrispool » Mon, 15Nov16 20:03

If I can make one more suggestion about the future expansion : add more events in the last days.
With a little knowledge of the mechanisms of the game, it's possible to have all 3 girls in love with you before day 25... So more things to do in the last days would be much appreciated (but maybe the addition of a new woman will solve the problem).
chrispool
lagoon predator

Postby crmsn7 » Wed, 15Nov18 01:51

It would be nice if they gave increased wealth or boosted stats for getting most or all the acheivements.
crmsn7
Pilot fish

Postby Spluts » Tue, 15Nov24 04:07

Hey all,

Great game! Just wanted to ask if it was possible to do anal with Flick? Seeing as you can with Lola and Kiki... ^_^
Spluts
sirens hunter

Postby wicked035 » Wed, 15Nov25 04:05

Spluts wrote:Hey all,

Great game! Just wanted to ask if it was possible to do anal with Flick? Seeing as you can with Lola and Kiki... ^_^

Not as far as I can tell. not even on endings. Think writers didnt picture her as that kind of girl. ;)
wicked035
great white shark

Postby eet789 » Sat, 15Nov28 16:35

iksanabot wrote:Hey guys,
Thanks, yes, I've read some good ideas here and on the blog. I have lots of my own too, and so does Leo, so we won't be lacking material for the expansion. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

It could take me anywhere from only six weeks, to as long as four months to write the script though, and the the rendering, coding and play testing adds months as well, so please be prepared to wait.

I don't want to spoil any surprises, but I will say that there IS going to be a fourth girl. She was actually planned from the start of the script (and partly written) but the first script was taking so long to write and was already so large that I cut her out in the end. But now we will add her, and don't worry, her story is integral to the plot (I'm glad you guys appreciate that all the girls are central to one main plot - that was one of my primary goals for this game).

The fourth girl is a sorceress, and she is after power, any way that she can get it.

From my point of view, I hope the expansion will have a perfect ending with all girls in games

Thanks for your hard work to develop this good game.
eet789
Pilot fish

Postby Draga » Sun, 15Nov29 18:57

Would be nice if you could add a way to save the game in the expansion.
At the last day you can choose about 6(? dunno how much excactly it was) different things to end your game and it's very boring to play from the beginning all over again just to see the other endings...
My blog: http://draga-x.blogspot.de/
Draga
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby Dasati » Mon, 15Nov30 16:32

Draga wrote:Would be nice if you could add a way to save the game in the expansion.
At the last day you can choose about 6(? dunno how much excactly it was) different things to end your game and it's very boring to play from the beginning all over again just to see the other endings...

Been awhile since I did it but if memory serves you can copy the whole url on day 29 (e.g. before the solstice) copy it into a new browser window then continue your game. Do that for each ending you want to see if you really just want to see endings
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby triggah » Thu, 15Dec10 00:55

Hey guys, first of all great game.

Secondly, I may enjoy the game for what I can do in it, but in all honesty I've never gotten an ending other than failure. How are you supposed to do things at the ball? How do you make the women fall in love with you? I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing to actually "complete" the game. Any and all help would be great.

Cheers in advance.
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Dec10 01:32

triggah wrote:Hey guys, first of all great game.

Secondly, I may enjoy the game for what I can do in it, but in all honesty I've never gotten an ending other than failure. How are you supposed to do things at the ball? How do you make the women fall in love with you? I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing to actually "complete" the game. Any and all help would be great.

Cheers in advance.

raise the stats, only Flicker needs something extra to get her to the ball. The rest are make them in love get to the ball, get their ending (or combined endings for some) Also make sure you find out about the plot
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby triggah » Thu, 15Dec10 02:15

Skelaturi wrote:

Cheers in advance.

raise the stats, only Flicker needs something extra to get her to the ball. The rest are make them in love get to the ball, get their ending (or combined endings for some) Also make sure you find out about the plot

How do you make them fall in love with you though? And how do you find out about
The plot?
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby Skelaturi » Thu, 15Dec10 02:27

triggah wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

Cheers in advance.

How do you make them fall in love with you though? And how do you find out about
The plot?

Raise their relationship, get their dates and making out scenes done with the right decisions done. Focus on 1 girl for now for a 2nd play through you can spice things by going for someone else or for 2. Flicker is the easiest, Lola the hardest and thats based on requirements. And for the plot, check out some rumors at the bar
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby triggah » Thu, 15Dec10 02:33

Skelaturi wrote:
triggah wrote:
Skelaturi wrote:

Cheers in advance.

The plot?

Raise their relationship, get their dates and making out scenes done with the right decisions done. Focus on 1 girl for now for a 2nd play through you can spice things by going for someone else or for 2. Flicker is the easiest, Lola the hardest and thats based on requirements. And for the plot, check out some rumors at the bar

Ah, thanks :)
triggah
sirens hunter

Postby tlaero » Thu, 15Dec10 19:19

I finally got some time to play this. It's really well done.

Iksanabot, your writing is top notch again. I like that the three women have distinct personalities. I love that there's a full range of endings. Every game has two ("you die" and "you live happily ever after"), but this one has some shades of grey in there. For instance:

When you run away with Flick, but she feels guilty for killing Lola.

That's very cool. I really loved the

misunderstanding between Flick and Lola and how satisfying it was when you clear it up.

And, just to show the kind of person I am, my favorite part is that you give an explanation for why you need to train. I really appreciate that kind of attention to detail. It only took one quick sentence to make me say, "Okay, I buy that," and the sentence was well appreciated. Great work.

Mechanics wise, this feels to have improved upon the Erotic RPG formula again. I really like the variety in quests and the differing requirements for running them. I also liked the variety of ways to raise your stats, especially the "book" mechanic as an addition to the main ways. I liked the touch of randomness that had a bit of impact on how you play. When do the task for Raven at the start and two of the things you get are random, if one of them is a book, it changes your strategy for the game a bit.

There was a good amount of complexity without being too complex. The "deadline" made more sense than in many of these games. And, the amount of time allowed felt about right. I'm also glad you kept the behavior you've used in the past where, for instance, if you try to kiss someone before your relationship is high enough, you lose some points, but the game then tells you the requirement. It's the right balance between challenge and frustration. In earlier games, you never knew the right amount, and if it told you everything ahead of time, the game would be a bit too mechanical.

Graphically, as with most/all Leo games, it's great. Flick, in particular, is stunning, both in face and body. And the facial expressions are fantastic.

I would have liked there to have been a brunette, but there's no way to complain about the attractiveness of the characters.

I'm starting to notice what amounts to an "uncanny valley" effect on the animations in all of the games we talk about here (mine included). The sex animations are good, don't get me wrong, but the characters have become so realistic, and the animations have become good enough, that I'm starting to notice things like the hair not moving, or some body parts not shifting as you thrust, etc. I don't think this is a problem yet, and I think we're all making the right tradeoffs (much better to have 10 good quality animations than 2 great ones), but I'm starting to notice it. This is something we'll all need to grapple with as we continue to make these games.

Great work Leo and Iksanabot!
Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby SENTENZA1138 » Thu, 15Dec10 22:27

tlaero wrote:I finally got some time to play this. It's really well done.

Iksanabot, your writing is top notch again. I like that the three women have distinct personalities. I love that there's a full range of endings. Every game has two ("you die" and "you live happily ever after"), but this one has some shades of grey in there. For instance:

When you run away with Flick, but she feels guilty for killing Lola.

That's very cool. I really loved the

misunderstanding between Flick and Lola and how satisfying it was when you clear it up.

And, just to show the kind of person I am, my favorite part is that you give an explanation for why you need to train. I really appreciate that kind of attention to detail. It only took one quick sentence to make me say, "Okay, I buy that," and the sentence was well appreciated. Great work.

Mechanics wise, this feels to have improved upon the Erotic RPG formula again. I really like the variety in quests and the differing requirements for running them. I also liked the variety of ways to raise your stats, especially the "book" mechanic as an addition to the main ways. I liked the touch of randomness that had a bit of impact on how you play. When do the task for Raven at the start and two of the things you get are random, if one of them is a book, it changes your strategy for the game a bit.

There was a good amount of complexity without being too complex. The "deadline" made more sense than in many of these games. And, the amount of time allowed felt about right. I'm also glad you kept the behavior you've used in the past where, for instance, if you try to kiss someone before your relationship is high enough, you lose some points, but the game then tells you the requirement. It's the right balance between challenge and frustration. In earlier games, you never knew the right amount, and if it told you everything ahead of time, the game would be a bit too mechanical.

Graphically, as with most/all Leo games, it's great. Flick, in particular, is stunning, both in face and body. And the facial expressions are fantastic.

I would have liked there to have been a brunette, but there's no way to complain about the attractiveness of the characters.

I'm starting to notice what amounts to an "uncanny valley" effect on the animations in all of the games we talk about here (mine included). The sex animations are good, don't get me wrong, but the characters have become so realistic, and the animations have become good enough, that I'm starting to notice things like the hair not moving, or some body parts not shifting as you thrust, etc. I don't think this is a problem yet, and I think we're all making the right tradeoffs (much better to have 10 good quality animations than 2 great ones), but I'm starting to notice it. This is something we'll all need to grapple with as we continue to make these games.

Great work Leo and Iksanabot!
Tlaero

You need to make a script for a game together.
SENTENZA1138
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games