Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Sep18 05:10

roberttx wrote:Is there a way to get inside the Imperial Manor? The guard is stationed at the door day and night. Also, how do you get an appointment to get inside Darkthorn Keep?

impérial manor : Do not follow Crayden in Rivulet.(beginning)
Darkthornkeep : You just have to speak with Crayden after the murder of emperor to go to prison
But you have to meet Illumi first to get dimensionnal shards.

OR : Take orb of restauration in your items (After the murder of Frederic) and restart the game.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby roberttx » Fri, 15Sep18 13:27

Serge wrote:
roberttx wrote:Is there a way to get inside the Imperial Manor? The guard is stationed at the door day and night. Also, how do you get an appointment to get inside Darkthorn Keep?

Darkthornkeep : You just have to speak with Crayden after the murder of emperor to go to prison

OR : Take orb of restauration in your items (After the murder of Frederic) and restart the game.

Is there a way to get inside the Imperial Manor? I'm able to get there, but there's a guard posted at the front door.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Sep18 14:52

roberttx wrote:
Serge wrote:

Is there a way to get inside the Imperial Manor? I'm able to get there, but there's a guard posted at the front door.

No, no way. (in that version).
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby mercuryphoenix » Sat, 15Sep19 15:04

I'm stuck on something early on hoping someone can help me with

I am missing scene 4, which I assume is a way to have sex with Laquadia in the shower. It must be something simple I am overlooking, if anyone can help me out, greatly appreciated!
mercuryphoenix
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Ci-Go » Sat, 15Sep19 15:44

mercuryphoenix wrote:I'm stuck on something early on hoping someone can help me with

I am missing scene 4, which I assume is a way to have sex with Laquadia in the shower. It must be something simple I am overlooking, if anyone can help me out, greatly appreciated!

go to castle bathroom. there are guards who will not let you through. hire prostitute to distract them and get through. this scene is before you even go outside calusia.you can go later to bathroom again (just before going to emperor and there will be that female crusader but you can just talk with her.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby mercuryphoenix » Sat, 15Sep19 16:11

Ci-Go wrote:
mercuryphoenix wrote:I'm stuck on something early on hoping someone can help me with

go to castle bathroom. there are guards who will not let you through. hire prostitute to distract them and get through. this scene is before you even go outside calusia.you can go later to bathroom again (just before going to emperor and there will be that female crusader but you can just talk with her.

I have that one, that's scene 5 where the image is just her standing there when she turns your offer down.
mercuryphoenix
Pilot fish

Postby Pennel » Sat, 15Sep19 18:49

Is there a way to teleport between save crystals? If so, how do I get it?
Pennel
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Sat, 15Sep19 19:57

how do I beat the golem in the crimson forest? do I need to be level 20 with gold gear to have a chance?
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby Ci-Go » Sat, 15Sep19 21:04

mercuryphoenix wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:

I have that one, that's scene 5 where the image is just her standing there when she turns your offer down.

prison scene. when laquadia comes to prison and tease you. choose second chance.

@Pennel you have to search for schoolar do the quiz and get crystal shard. i dont remember but this one is in calussia or that port town.
@ptmg30 yes. gold gear is suggested for this one. sometimes you have to grind to get better gear to beat enemies.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby mercuryphoenix » Sun, 15Sep20 01:03

Ci-Go wrote:
mercuryphoenix wrote:
Ci-Go wrote:

prison scene. when laquadia comes to prison and tease you. choose second chance.

@Pennel you have to search for schoolar do the quiz and get crystal shard. i dont remember but this one is in calussia or that port town.
@ptmg30 yes. gold gear is suggested for this one. sometimes you have to grind to get better gear to beat enemies.

Going by the Art Gallery item: CG scene 3 is the image of her seated at the bath, where she turns you down. I am missing the next one, scene 4, and scene 5 is when you pull her boobs through the bars. I had assumed that there was a way to get her to have sex in the bath I hadn't figured out which would be scene 4, but maybe its something else?
mercuryphoenix
Pilot fish

Postby 3dtab7 » Sun, 15Sep20 02:24

mercuryphoenix wrote:I had assumed that there was a way to get her to have sex in the bath I hadn't figured out which would be scene 4, but maybe its something else?

Is that the only Scene you're missing? I ask because I believe Gabe has said that all scenes are unlockable in Ep.1 EXCEPT for 1, so that would probably be it.

*Edit* Whoops, I have scene 4. Try peeking in some windows at the Imperial Manor, obviously before you're arrested and it's blocked.
3dtab7
Pilot fish

Postby Pennel » Sun, 15Sep20 08:41

Ci-Go wrote:@Pennel you have to search for schoolar do the quiz and get crystal shard. i dont remember but this one is in calussia or that port town.

Thanks. He's in the port town at night on the second ship for anyone else looking.
Pennel
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Sun, 15Sep20 11:17

problem with grinding to beat the golem with gold gear puts Ra'tiki massively under-leveled for me.
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby lagoonwolf » Mon, 17Apr10 08:52

Bonjour,
L'épisode 2 de loqo origin serait valablement téléchargeable sur la page habituelle de gabe work, depuis avant-hier.
Ne pouvant accéder à l'hébergeur comme je le faisais en 2015, je viens ici requérir une aide ... ? ...
Merci d'avance.

... quelques heures après, question résolue.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games