Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Postby Dole » Sun, 15Sep06 16:37

Ci-Go wrote:those god beetles... are they random? only saw one but it run away before i could even hit it...
dilizard legendary in rivulet hills just in front of mercenary camp - night (might be there during day too)

I wrote before save and fight then and all party members hit it first before the others.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Ci-Go » Sun, 15Sep06 19:22

even if i choose it as a first target it was long gone before my team started a fight...
Ci-Go
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Dole » Sun, 15Sep06 22:13

Ci-Go wrote:even if i choose it as a first target it was long gone before my team started a fight...

It is random and yes you are right it is sometimes very difficult so best is when you use fight spells and when it don´t work load again and try again.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Ci-Go » Mon, 15Sep07 09:07

yes im telling you i reloaded several times but outcome was always the same.
mischief legendary in front of lighthouse. will i have to search all legendary alone?
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Fri, 15Sep11 01:34

Is there a second lockpick? I can't open everything with the one I get at first.

Thanks.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Fri, 15Sep11 04:19

roberttx wrote:Is there a second lockpick? I can't open everything with the one I get at first.

Thanks.

Did you learn to read?
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby roberttx » Fri, 15Sep11 05:15

Serge wrote:
roberttx wrote:Is there a second lockpick? I can't open everything with the one I get at first.

Thanks.

Did you learn to read?

Haha, thanks. I missed the last part of that post.
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby boyo111 » Fri, 15Sep11 10:10

While I was grinding I met something in the Windy Canyon Cave during the day, didn't notice what it was, almost died though, but luckily I had enough potions to get me through.

Anyone encounter it or know what that might be?
boyo111
great white shark

Postby ptmg30 » Fri, 15Sep11 11:17

boyo111 wrote:While I was grinding I met something in the Windy Canyon Cave during the day, didn't notice what it was, almost died though, but luckily I had enough potions to get me through.

that has the warewolfie legendary
ptmg30
lagoon predator

Postby boyo111 » Fri, 15Sep11 13:25

ptmg30 wrote:
boyo111 wrote:While I was grinding I met something in the Windy Canyon Cave during the day, didn't notice what it was, almost died though, but luckily I had enough potions to get me through.

that has the warewolfie legendary

Great to know! Thanks.
boyo111
great white shark

Postby Jaaru » Fri, 15Sep11 21:25

Im stuck, please help.

So i started the game, checked the castle and talked to Commander Crayden and checked the town and 3 quests.
And then i have to go back to Commander Crayden and talk to him, except this time theres this Masquerade chick.
But after she have sayd to me "I havent stabbed anyone..." and "Unles you have some hidden feature..." which i answer "Wh-What..." the game just freezes and closes itself.

Am i missing something or what?
Jaaru
Pilot fish

Postby lagoonwolf » Fri, 15Sep11 23:39

Dole wrote:
roberttx wrote:I have a question - where do you find a lockpick?

The second lockpick you get when you use a gold token you get it from killing a Golden Beetleblade [save before and kill him first and then the others] (for this you must get titles what you must do you can see in the Progression book).

Bonjour, good day,

i got the special stuff from progression book (got enough title and golden token) and tested on "super locked" chest and else: it didn't work, and the "super-locked things" keep locked.

Another little mystery is i still look for a way to collect all 20 dimensional shards (maybe more in 2°loqo origin). I'm testing diferent ways with the orb's help. I 'm missing two of them.

This game is a great thing. ('"une tuerie" et déjà pas mal de crises de rigolade.Awsome game and i'm laughing a lot with game dialogs and scene)

I follow this game since the LOQO 1: so much humour and talent is amazing.
lagoonwolf
great white shark

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 15Sep12 04:34

@ Lagoonwolf:

Bonjour,

J'ai le même problème concernant deux tables (armoires) verrouillées dans Colussia (château et maison bourgeoise), certainement accessibles dans l' épisode suivant...

Les deux "dimensional shards" manquants sont accessibles au début du jeu, première sortie de Colussia pour rejoindre Commander Crayden à Rivulet Hills.
Pour les obtenir, il ne faut pas rejoindre Crayden de suite mais passer d' abord par Grand Bridge et ensuite Imperial Manor.

Same problem for me about two table (wardrobe) locked in Colussia (castel and rich house), may be for next release...

At the begin of the game, when you leave Colussia (first time) for go to Rivulet Hills and Crayden, go to Grand Bridge and Imperial Manor first and collect two dimensional shards.

Very good funny game.
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby Serge » Sat, 15Sep12 05:48

Frederick dead,
Fight and win against Masquerade in royal cottage (with Gabrielle, Ra'Tiki and Kythe)
Get Orb of restoration

And now completely stuck!
Can't find the way to continue

Thanks for help
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Marco6661 » Sat, 15Sep12 06:03

Serge wrote:Frederick dead,
Fight and win against Masquerade in royal cottage (with Gabrielle, Ra'Tiki and Kythe)
Get Orb of restoration

And now completely stuck!
Can't find the way to continue

Thanks for help

Hi Serge!

Not sure to understand... [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]

Masquerade beaten, take a look to Summer Cove, Orb of Restoration for play again from the beginning and try other paths (Eroïc or Renegade). :D
Marco6661
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games