Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Postby Dole » Mon, 15Aug31 16:47

Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode I

http://gabework.blogspot.se/

is now out for free download have somebody from you played it and have some hints?

a small hint from me

when you have Gabrielle in your team you can change the posters in town to advertise her for the tavern challenge
Dole
star of the reef

Re: Legend of Queen Opala: Origin

Postby Dole » Tue, 15Sep01 18:35

Another hint

kill all Slimebags, Quest: Punshing Slimebags when you kill all and not only ten you get as a bonus a gold dice
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Ci-Go » Thu, 15Sep03 07:49

What is that renegade path?
when you demand something personal from Laquadia and not gold?
Ci-Go
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Köpi » Thu, 15Sep03 16:46

The renegade path should be something like the evil path in the earliner games. Has anybody noticed any difference in the story if you choose the renegade or the good path?
Köpi
great white shark

Postby Dole » Thu, 15Sep03 19:31

Köpi wrote:The renegade path should be something like the evil path in the earliner games. Has anybody noticed any difference in the story if you choose the renegade or the good path?

When you take the evil path you get a pic from Laquadia (in the cell) and good path no pic.

Most you see the different when the Game ends (so in two years) because it is a different ending.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Thu, 15Sep03 23:53

Oh damned, I forgot that scene completely. It's about 2 weeks or someting that I've played it and my memory is a bitch :D
Köpi
great white shark

Postby roberttx » Fri, 15Sep04 00:11

I have a question - where do you find a lockpick?
roberttx
lagoon predator

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Sep04 09:32

roberttx wrote:I have a question - where do you find a lockpick?

You get it first you must meet the thief so you must ask in town about her and then meet her (at the beginning).

The second lockpick you get when you use a gold token you get it from killing a Golden Beetleblade [save before and kill him first and then the others] (for this you must get titles what you must do you can see in the Progression book).
Dole
star of the reef

Postby LiminalityP » Fri, 15Sep04 19:27

Hey guys I might have screwed myself over. I saved in a house where I can't escape and have to fight a boss but the boss is too strong, any tips on how to cheese bosses if you're underleveled or your gear isn't strong enough? I'd rather not have to start the game over after putting some hours into this.

Don't want to reveal spoilers but I'll pm you if you need more info on my situation.
LiminalityP
Pilot fish

Postby Dole » Fri, 15Sep04 21:33

LiminalityP wrote:Hey guys I might have screwed myself over. I saved in a house where I can't escape and have to fight a boss but the boss is too strong, any tips on how to cheese bosses if you're underleveled or your gear isn't strong enough? I'd rather not have to start the game over after putting some hours into this.

Don't want to reveal spoilers but I'll pm you if you need more info on my situation.

This is the end boss (from episode 1 and near the end) so when you haven´t other saves you must beginn new or download a save from another player.
Dole
star of the reef

Postby PapaSmurf » Fri, 15Sep04 23:38

LiminalityP wrote:Hey guys I might have screwed myself over. I saved in a house where I can't escape and have to fight a boss but the boss is too strong, any tips on how to cheese bosses if you're underleveled or your gear isn't strong enough? I'd rather not have to start the game over after putting some hours into this.

download sgedit edit the save then edit it back when your done
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Sat, 15Sep05 11:57

Something wrong for me :
Even i sleep until night fall or sunrise it's always night in town.
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby fensome7 » Sat, 15Sep05 15:29

Serge wrote:Something wrong for me :
Even i sleep until night fall or sunrise it's always night in town.

It's because Colussia (the capital you start in) is heavily polluted so you can't see if it's night or day, a few citizens or guards point it out to you when you talk to them. Don't worry it isn't a fault!
fensome7
great white shark

Postby Ci-Go » Sun, 15Sep06 11:47

any idea where legendary monsters are?
toad is at river checkpoint - day
Ci-Go
great white shark

Postby Ci-Go » Sun, 15Sep06 12:47

those god beetles... are they random? only saw one but it run away before i could even hit it...
dilizard legendary in rivulet hills just in front of mercenary camp - night (might be there during day too)
Last edited by Ci-Go on Sun, 15Sep06 18:58, edited 1 time in total.
Ci-Go
great white shark

Next

Return to Other sexy games