Vdate Games: The Photographer II

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Vdate Games: The Photographer II

Postby Grizzlyman » Sun, 15Feb22 11:58

Has anyone else found that you get different amounts of happiness despite making the same options? Usually I get no happiness until I actually start taking the photographs, but every so often it will start giving me happiness for the girl during the brief interview beforehand. Is this what's supposed to happen?

It's the same with Carol. Sometimes it gives me 3 happiness (despite always selecting the same option) in the pre-party chat but usually I can't get anything until I'm actually at the party.

Is it possible to get Melyssa and/or Nikki to work on one passthrough? I've only managed their endings because of the glitch that allows you to photograph them over and over again.
Grizzlyman
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby EscapeEvade » Sun, 15Feb22 16:58

Grizzlyman wrote:Has anyone else found that you get different amounts of happiness despite making the same options? Usually I get no happiness until I actually start taking the photographs, but every so often it will start giving me happiness for the girl during the brief interview beforehand. Is this what's supposed to happen?

It's the same with Carol. Sometimes it gives me 3 happiness (despite always selecting the same option) in the pre-party chat but usually I can't get anything until I'm actually at the party.

Is it possible to get Melyssa and/or Nikki to work on one passthrough? I've only managed their endings because of the glitch that allows you to photograph them over and over again.

Depending on the options you select in the three intake-interview questions, you can build heart level with the girls. Not every girl can get 3 hearts (one for each question). Some have less than 3. Jennifer, I believe, gets the least. And I have absolutely no explanation for it, and they have 0 reason to be connected, but I think you have to talk to Nikki, Melyssa, and Carol first before you hire Jennifer; otherwise, you won't get any hearts with her interview questions. Maybe I am confusing myself in the game, but I thought I noticed that. You have to select very specific replies with each girl to get the hearts. Try to consider each girl's personality when choosing replies. Rachel is a much more open/wild girl (and she is an experienced model), so aggressive interview questions work better than with, say, Daisy, who is inexperienced and a bit more shy.

A few girls also gain hearts in the "Can you take off your top?" / "Can you get naked?" questions in-between photo sets.

I've never had the problem with Carol not gaining a heart in the first half of the game when selecting the right option.

Not sure what you mean regarding Melyssa/Nikki. You need to talk with both in the first half of the game. You gain a heart with each for selecting the right dialog choice. In the second half of the game, you can: 1) pursue one individually; or 2) pursue both to get a threesome. If you want to get the threesome, you need to pursue Nikki first, I believe, as she goes to the hot tub without you and then you go get Melyssa.

I've never been able to "retake" their photos; I've only ever had the situations where: A) I get the choices right and the path proceeds; or B) I mess up the choices and I lose the ability to pursue the girl.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby robr » Sun, 15Feb22 19:09

I have been able to get 12 of the 13 endings, but Daisy is stopping me from getting the fourway. I have tried many different combinations during the photo shoot, but I can't get her any higher than 10 "smiles". 10 "smiles" allows you to continue on to have 1 on 1 sex with her, but you need at least 11 "smiles" for the fourway. Does anyone know the correct steps to take with the Daisy photo shoot? And are you willing to share them?
robr
sirens hunter

Postby Brigma » Sun, 15Feb22 21:24

robr wrote:I have been able to get 12 of the 13 endings, but Daisy is stopping me from getting the fourway. I have tried many different combinations during the photo shoot, but I can't get her any higher than 10 "smiles". 10 "smiles" allows you to continue on to have 1 on 1 sex with her, but you need at least 11 "smiles" for the fourway. Does anyone know the correct steps to take with the Daisy photo shoot? And are you willing to share them?

This is a glitch, chaotic posted an updated version on the site. Just re-download it
Brigma
lagoon predator

I

Postby robr » Sun, 15Feb22 22:07

Brigma wrote:
robr wrote:I have been able to get 12 of the 13 endings, but Daisy is stopping me from getting the fourway. I have tried many different combinations during the photo shoot, but I can't get her any higher than 10 "smiles". 10 "smiles" allows you to continue on to have 1 on 1 sex with her, but you need at least 11 "smiles" for the fourway. Does anyone know the correct steps to take with the Daisy photo shoot? And are you willing to share them?

This is a glitch, chaotic posted an updated version on the site. Just re-download it
I've downloaded the updated version(1.2) and I still can't get Daisy past 10. Version 1.2 was to stop people from using a model 2 times during one game and to "fix the glitch with Daisy". Chaotic got the 1st one fixed, but I can't see where or how he fixed the Daisy problem.
robr
sirens hunter

Postby fastfalcon » Thu, 15Feb26 18:00

I just started playing this game today and got several endings. It's pretty fun! I would love to see a walkthrough if you complete it. It's a bit tedious to click through the early game for 1 shot at a right choice in the end.
fastfalcon
sirens hunter

Postby EscapeEvade » Fri, 15Feb27 01:06

I can't remember; is we allowed to post what amounts to a walkthrough? I see small snippets of walkthroughs, but I forget if we're allowed to post what amounts to a walkthrough for the whole game.
EscapeEvade
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Fri, 15Feb27 01:49

In a game this size - this many endings - I find it annoying having to start over after each (girl). Individual girls were pretty easy to get (I think I got almost if not all), but by that time I was too bored to search for the threesomes and foursome. Oh well - maybe I'll the a shot at it sometime later... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]
Vitu
great white shark

Postby Cochise » Sun, 15Mar01 08:02

Vitu wrote:In a game this size

I don't understand your statement, I must admit I was very disappointed that the game wasn't huge. The game's quite short and simple... just photograph 3 girls, and then pick your sex scene. I can appreciate the large amount of girls and endings, but I was expecting a different game.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Vitu » Sun, 15Mar01 17:53

Cochise wrote:
Vitu wrote:In a game this size

I don't understand your statement, I must admit I was very disappointed that the game wasn't huge. The game's quite short and simple... just photograph 3 girls, and then pick your sex scene. I can appreciate the large amount of girls and endings, but I was expecting a different game.

Well that's just it. The game is "short and simple", no real story and after few girls it becomes just repetitive.
Vitu
great white shark

Postby DroopyLoving » Sun, 15Mar15 11:50

Finally got to play this.

It's a pretty good little game, but I felt the previous Photographer game was more in-depth and probably warranted the 'pay for play' status more.
I was a little disappointed with the fourway ending, but the Rachel/Cassandra ending made up for it ;)
DroopyLoving
great white shark

Postby Stormy » Mon, 16Jan04 00:46

Vitu wrote:In a game this size - this many endings - I find it annoying having to start over after each (girl). Individual girls were pretty easy to get (I think I got almost if not all), but by that time I was too bored to search for the threesomes and foursome. Oh well - maybe I'll the a shot at it sometime later... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

yeah you were right. I didn't play this game but I noticed this is a major issue in a lot of visual novels of that site. I guess I should consider this when I am making mine. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Stormy
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby klamfyr » Mon, 16Jan04 10:31

Vitu wrote:In a game this size - this many endings - I find it annoying having to start over after each (girl). Individual girls were pretty easy to get (I think I got almost if not all), but by that time I was too bored to search for the threesomes and foursome. Oh well - maybe I'll the a shot at it sometime later... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

I agree too. The game is too "mechanic" and linear for me - and this is specific for this game and version 1 of the same game. I absolutely love the more classic date-games with Rachel, Lisette and all the other girls. They were so sexy. They were my first games of this kind of sexual game at all, but the older games are more playable today because of the diversity of choices og non-linearity.
klamfyr
sirens hunter

Postby lintonjohnson » Sat, 16Apr16 23:54

I didn't get how this game works, after the first two photos all the models go away
lintonjohnson
Pilot fish

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 16Apr17 00:28

you need to do the correct pose and the correct responses to them, else they won't continue.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games