Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 13Nov20 20:07

Hey all,
Check out the promo landing page for Living with Temptation (it's a pay-to-play game on the LOP GOLD site):
http://lopgold.com/index_lwt.php

I wrote this game before I did Stripper Pick-Up. It's based on the "Living with Britney" dating Sim, except now you are living with your wife and a tempting young woman who was hired to take care of your baby during the day...

I'll keep an eye on this forum for people who need advice. But I'm not going to write a walk through, so don't ask me for that.

In light of some of the feedback I got from lagooners about Stripper Pick-Up, I'll tell you two things right now:

First, in SPU people kept asking if there was a way to score the stripper at the stage that you tip, and there isn't. In LwT, there is also a few girls that you see but that you can't have sex with. When you choose to have a light work out at the gym, you check out a girl in one image: You can't interact with her. There is also a few girls that appear in images at the dance club. You can choose to dance at the club, and if your hot enough, one of the girls there will dance with you, but other than that, you can't interact with any of those girls. So to be clear, the only girls you can have sex with in LwT is your wife, the girl taking care of you baby (Lisa), and that girl's friend (Sandy). You can only have sex with Sandy in a threesome.

Second, people told me to avoid putting useless items into a game. In LwT, there are no useless items, but sometimes you do get a choice between two different things to say, and the one you chose doesn't make a big difference. Usually your choices make a difference, but sometimes the choice is there just for you to choose how you want to be.

Have fun.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Living with Temptation (LOP Gold)

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 13Nov21 07:49

Everyone please share your endings! I played this game for four hours (focus on each of them) and only get ending 5
Happy marriage(but could be better?)
and ending 7
cheating behind the wife back.
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

Postby something » Thu, 13Nov21 13:42

I can't get anything interesting with Lisa(other than the strolls and the playtime and whatnot), any suggestions ?
something
great white shark

Postby katakana132 » Thu, 13Nov21 16:52

This game is fantastic so far. I have not had time to find more than one (bad) ending, but I have noticed that you need to get Lisa a lot higher than Traci to make something happen. I like the new variables involved to increase stats and how they can flucuate within a given day. Great visuals, great story, this will likely be one of my favorite games going forward.
katakana132
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Thu, 13Nov21 16:56

I managed to get ending 8
Having sex with Lisa as much as possible before she heads back to Canada

I found some events but not 100% of the trigger

When walking with Lisa in the park, spot two guys mugging a woman, need 50+ fitness to intervene (which I didn't have at the time) and if you walk in on Lisa in the shower (she showers at 8am every morning) if shes at 200 desire I assume she invites you in but not definite on that. In both instances it was very first time so not sure if that's the trigger, or its related to the specific day.

For endings 7 and 8 all i'll say is it involves the nightclub
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 18:53

PinkPanther wrote:Everyone please share your endings! I played this game for four hours (focus on each of them) and only get ending 5
Happy marriage(but could be better?)
and ending 7
cheating behind the wife back.

Hi PinkPanther, thanks for playing.
If you've got ending 7, ending 8 and ending 9 are just different choices you could make during that last scene. Endings 1-4 are bad endings. Ending 6 is kind of a bad ending too. You can find them by making mistakes such as ignoring Tracy's warnings, etc...
I'll let someone else list them all if they care to.
Last edited by iksanabot on Thu, 13Nov21 18:57, edited 1 time in total.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 18:56

something wrote:I can't get anything interesting with Lisa(other than the strolls and the playtime and whatnot), any suggestions ?

Hi something, thanks for playing.
Most of the content with Lisa depends on how much she desires you. Some of it also depends on being at the right place at the right time, but the right time is pretty flexible, so you should be able to get it. Two of my favorite scenes with Lisa happen outside, if you've given her the bikini.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 18:59

katakana132 wrote:This game is fantastic so far. I have not had time to find more than one (bad) ending, but I have noticed that you need to get Lisa a lot higher than Traci to make something happen. I like the new variables involved to increase stats and how they can flucuate within a given day. Great visuals, great story, this will likely be one of my favorite games going forward.

Hi katakana132,
Thanks man, nice to hear. It's true that Lisa has to have very high desire for you before she'll do much. That's because you are married and she likes you wife, so doesn't want to betray her. You don't need Tracy to be as high, because she's not doing anything wrong.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 19:03

Dasati wrote:I managed to get ending 8

I found some events but not 100% of the trigger

When walking with Lisa in the park, spot two guys mugging a woman, need 50+ fitness to intervene (which I didn't have at the time) and if you walk in on Lisa in the shower (she showers at 8am every morning) if shes at 200 desire I assume she invites you in but not definite on that. In both instances it was very first time so not sure if that's the trigger, or its related to the specific day.

For endings 7 and 8 all i'll say is it involves the nightclub

Hi Dasati, thanks for playing.

You can't ever get in the shower with Lisa, but how she reacts when you walk in on her depends on how high her desire is. But there is no sex scene with her that starts with her in the shower.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Cochise » Thu, 13Nov21 19:29

How do you get round to that though? Sex with Lisa always ends the game for me.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Dasati » Thu, 13Nov21 20:56

Cochise wrote:

I might be wrong on my numbering, but I think 7 and 8 are just the two options after having sex with her at the nightclub alley. 8 is the "hell yes" option when she asks if you can do it again. Its still ends the game but just says you have sex as much as you can before she leaves
Dasati
lagoon predator

Postby Venom » Thu, 13Nov21 20:59

Does anyone have some general tips, aka what is the best way to approach certain things
I think the best way is the figure out which each girls like to talk about.

It also seems you need to be careful with actions if they don't have desire to do a certain
thing i can actually hurt your relationship
Venom
lagoon predator

Postby something » Thu, 13Nov21 21:22

Dasati wrote:
Cochise wrote:

I might be wrong on my numbering, but I think 7 and 8 are just the two options after having sex with her at the nightclub alley. 8 is the "hell yes" option when she asks if you can do it again. Its still ends the game but just says you have sex as much as you can before she leaves

Ok, so other the above options, is there a way to have sex with Lisa on a daily basis, without ending the game ?
something
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Nov21 22:15

something wrote:
Dasati wrote:
Cochise wrote:

Ok, so other the above options, is there a way to have sex with Lisa on a daily basis, without ending the game ?

Hi something,
no, you can't have sex with Lisa on a daily basis. The vaginal sex scene with Lisa is the grand finale, and leads into the threesome with Sandy if you find your way there. But you can have some sexual encounters with Lisa that don't involve vaginal sex. One is tied to giving her the bikini and finding her outside when her desire for you is very high, and the other involves giving her the lingerie, making sure her desire is very high, and then making her lunch. I think you can't get the lingerie scene unless you get the bikini scene first, at least your not supposed to be able to, but we may never have fixed that, I'm not sure.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby FanaticFurry » Thu, 13Nov21 22:17

Any tips/hints to getting the Red Beaver achievement? I've gotten every single one, but this one is my white whale.
FanaticFurry
Pilot fish

Next

Return to Other sexy games