Trip to Paradise (LOP gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Trip to Paradise (LOP gold)

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Nov06 18:47

leonizer wrote:Thanks for all your comments.
I'll keep in mind to add more character's sound to our incoming LOP GOLD games.
In terms of number of frames in animations - right now we are testing the 10 frames animations (we use 5 so far) but it has great impact on the file size, which is very important for on-line flash games.

Given the number of people who probably play these games "en privé" using sounds as the only guide may not be such a good idea as the speakers are likely to be turned off and headphones won't let you hear your mum's tread on the stairs.

Proceed with caution ;)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 13Nov06 18:56

I've also got stuck in the "Truth or Dare" game - or the dialogue that immediately follows it anyway... It has to be a problem with only having "one shot" options, where you can't restart from a set point to try again... and no logical conclusion has been written for this eventuality.

This seems to be almost the end of the game so it's quite a chore to start over and remember every action you took. Having "try again from" points would help a lot.

The way all the dead bodies, venomous snakes and sundry ghosties, ghoulies, long-leggedy beasties, are discovered but then virtually ignored is also disappointing...

Taking these things together it's like someone's started to develop a game but got bored halfway through... Not what I'd expect of a "Premium" game.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby MickeyMouse1 » Thu, 17Jan05 21:29

An interesting idea but all in all the game really was not a good as I thought it would be. Kind of boring actually.
MickeyMouse1
great white shark

Previous

Return to Other sexy games