Passwords for Pusooy games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Passwords for Pusooy games

Postby TBO1710 » Sat, 10Nov06 16:48

Harr - Bloodheart
Xhi - Cheerleader Party part one and two
7q7q - Schoolgirl Train
Girlfriend - Girlfriends
Farm - Farmers Daughter
8x5w - Island Girl

Does anyone the
TBO1710
great white shark

Postby Dugracer » Sat, 10Nov06 21:26

siti is the password for mummy part 2!!! enjoy [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Dugracer
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Nov07 01:45

Please note that one member considered these posts to be in poor taste. Without Pusooy's expressed approval (or that matter, any other developer/author) please do not post these.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Graen » Sun, 10Nov07 06:49

Squeeky wrote : Please note that one member considered these posts to be in poor taste. Without Pusooy's expressed approval (or that matter, any other developer/author) please do not post these.
Wow really? Given that there are walkthroughs and other spoilers in this section I don't see the problem. I could understand the need for the spoiler font color, which seems to be in use, to hide these from people who aren't actively looking for them. But the topic of the thread does kinda give away what would be found here.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Nov07 06:53

Hey, I had a complaint, and in fairness to Pusooy and the complainer I felt need to do something, like when you have asked for moderation; sure I might have phrased things better at the time, but this is not a perfect world.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby brownie5960 » Sun, 10Nov07 07:26

sorry we can't hang the complainers, but it's probably a hater or someone wanting cheats to all of his games, lazy people kill me, wanting something for nothing when the rest of us work our tails off!
brownie5960
great white shark

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sat, 10Nov13 11:58

Squeeky wrote : Please note that one member considered these posts to be in poor taste. Without Pusooy's expressed approval (or that matter, any other developer/author) please do not post these.

I think I have to agree completely. [img]kator/smiley20.gif[/img]

@ TBO1710:
I don´t think you shoukld post the passwords in respect for the developers of theses games. It would be better if you only give a hint that you have the passwords and give it out only in PMs.
If there are players around who need to skip the scenes without playing then I mean that they PM you.

Sorry for my bad english, it´s not my first language.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 10Nov13 15:20

Hmmmm well as it happens, due to an apparent bug in the original version of Mummy 2, I kept getting stuck in the nurses room. Not because I didn't know what to do - I managed to complete it once - but it kept getting stuck because the "hot spot" ended up in a place that was beyond reach.
Posts left on his board went unanswered, so we didn't even know how long it might be before the bug was fixed (if ever).
I was getting pretty annoyed and about to give up completely but then found the password on this post.
I only used it the once and was able to complete the game. So it's not always a negative thing.
I do strongly agree with the use of "invisible" ink in such cases. Could it be made possible for us mere mortals to have a choice of two font colours, the normal one and the background colour? Then it wouldn't need to wait until it was pointed out to the mods.
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 11Feb02 10:42

Ok, I love Pussoy's games - I think he's the absolute best. (partly because he always has a lot of cumshots and facials). But still, I would love to know the passwords for his games, especially so that I can start off from where I've already been before. Can someone please PM me any passwords they know?

Thanks huge.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Feb02 15:41

kessie8yl wrote : Hmmmm well as it happens, due to an apparent bug in the original version of Mummy 2, I kept getting stuck in the nurses room. Not because I didn't know what to do - I managed to complete it once - but it kept getting stuck because the "hot spot" ended up in a place that was beyond reach.

Actually, if it's the part I think it is then it's not really beyond reach, you can gradually gain access - I did so quite a few times shortly after Puso released the game.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby 4nSpy » Thu, 11Feb03 08:26

First time poster...been lurking for years. My personal opinion on this topic is centered around respect. I am a big fan of this site and Pusooys. I do not think it is proper to post the codes. The codes are designed to be a sort of reward for completing the game. Do the work and get the reward. As far as Pusooys board, I have to agree somewhat with kessie8yl. Their mods are slow to respond with the exception of one...pawpaw or something like that. He seems to stay on top if it pretty regularly. Just my 2 cents.
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Feb03 08:41

kessie8yl wrote : .................
I do strongly agree with the use of "invisible" ink in such cases. Could it be made possible for us mere mortals to have a choice of two font colours, the normal one and the background colour? Then it wouldn't need to wait until it was pointed out to the mods.

I've just reread the post from which this is cited, partly because of the post which immediately precedes this.

Unfortunately Aceboard does not offer a [SPOILER] button and so those who genuinely want to place a 'spoiler' but value the wish that others may not want to view will use the background. Some, not aware of the color code, will note that they have a spoiler which is an alert for us to make a change. I use the Hex #e1e9ec, can't recall the one someone else suggested, but that works quite well.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Son-of-Odin » Thu, 11Feb03 09:15

edward wrote : Ok, I love Pussoy's games - I think he's the absolute best. (partly because he always has a lot of cumshots and facials). But still, I would love to know the passwords for his games, especially so that I can start off from where I've already been before. Can someone please PM me any passwords they know?

Thanks huge.

Look at the first post!!
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Hey Chief » Thu, 11Feb03 09:50

Sorry I agree, all of us that have worked through the games, feel those that as for a PW are cheating themselves out of the satisfaction on completing the challenge.

Just my thoughts on this.
George
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby TheBrain » Thu, 11Feb03 20:06

As long as they're appropriately hidden from someone not wanting to see them I don't see the harm. Those who need them may be cheating themselfs but who are we to judge? I'd rather see one clean thread with a walkthrough/hints/passwords/whatever than tens of posts of people begging for a PM.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games