Trip to Paradise (LOP gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Trip to Paradise (LOP gold)

Postby iksanabot » Sat, 13Jun22 20:52

This game is pretty fucking great. Lots of different pathways through the game, and some highly erotically charged situations. Congrats to Agrippa for getting it done.

I have been making a couple of games for Leo (neither has been released yet), but I was not involved with this one at all. So, I am looking for some guidance.
I'm wondering if anyone has found an ending not linked to the achievements. I've got all the achievements but I feel like there might be an ending or two I haven't seen. Has anybody got a spooky ending, as eluded to by the dead body and the possibly haunted cabin?
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Trip to Paradise (LOP gold)

Postby Agrippa » Sun, 13Jun23 12:00

Thank you for your kind words, Iksanabot, but taking into account all the time that went into this and my frequent burn-outs... Well, I've already beaten myself over it enough, as it is :)

There are currently no endings that reference the "spookiness" of the island; Leo wanted them to be a hook for a sequel/expansion. Depending on the response to the game, we'll see how the mysteries are resolved; but, as it is, they mostly serve the purpose of fleshing out the different reactions that the girls have when faced with those situations.

Looking forward to your games!
Agrippa
great white shark

Postby Werehunter » Sun, 13Jun23 16:41

I'll repost this here, with some additions.

I liked the new game. The characters each had their own personality and looked great. I liked the balancing act between keeping approval between characters up.

Iris was great, though for someone who seemed worried about what people might think there was no difficulty to getting a kiss from her in front of others. Other than that, I found her character rather refreshing compared to others I've seen.

Carmen was an odd one. I never really got a grasp on her character, it seemed like half the things she did was more to tease your buddy then anything else. Which was fine, if her ending seemed to play it up.

Sylvia was my favorite, for her character seemed the most consistent. Right from the start you got a good understanding of her character.

I didn't like the 'game' at the end. For such a game it felt odd that you were the only one giving instructions. Would have liked to see the other characters offering up some suggestions. Maybe something random based on your approval rating with each of the girls, including some from you buddy. Like if your approval rating with Carmen was high, he would dare the other two in an effort to make Carmen jealous. Or if your approval rating with Carmen was low, she would focus entirely on Raul but if it was high she would be more playful with the other characters since she's in a good mood.

The locations you visited all looked amazing and I loved how depending on which choices you make lead to different locations, without the do you want to go here or there options.
Werehunter
great white shark

Postby Pulver » Mon, 13Jun24 13:44

Finished the game unlocking all achievements and gotten 6 out of the 6 advertised endings. The game is decent, however I like LoPs strategic/time management games better (like Tori 500, Outcast Academy & Living with Britney).

Here are the endings and a bug I discovered:

These are the endings I've gotten:

Partners. True partners. (Iris)

Hos before bros? (Sylvia)

Wedding jitters (Carmen)

What are friends for? (Carmen & Raul)

Three of a kind (Sylvia & Iris)

Unforgivable (None/groping Iris in her sleep)

Bug: You can get stuck at the "Dare or dare" part of chapter III if you don't have enough relations to invite anyone to your room as there seems to be no other way to proceed. You can talk to Carmen using the "Tell us about your previous boyfriends" dialogue choice again and again though. But it doesn't help as you can't invite her to your room when Raul is there (you have to sneak out earlier)
Pulver
Pilot fish

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 13Jun24 20:56

Pulver wrote:

Thanks, I hadn't found this ending!
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby anggus » Wed, 13Jun26 15:06

Is there a difference in the endings in:

Wedding jitters and the other one with raul and carmen?

I got the one where carmen passes out, you take her to the room, and then after that they get married and you guys fuck around
anggus
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Wed, 13Jun26 18:17

Pulver wrote:Finished the game unlocking all achievements and gotten 6 out of the 6 advertised endings. The game is decent, however I like LoPs strategic/time management games better (like Tori 500, Outcast Academy & Living with Britney).

Here are the endings and a bug I discovered:

Yeah, I haven't been able to find any ending where Chris has a threesome with Raul and Carmen. Is that a possible ending? Can I get a hint, please?
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby PinkPanther » Thu, 13Jun27 02:09

How do you get the achievement "Raul won't know? "
PinkPanther
sirens hunter

Postby bob13 » Thu, 13Jun27 11:48

why paypal disable? i can pay only by paypal its boring.
bob13
great white shark

Postby iksanabot » Thu, 13Jun27 21:03

PinkPanther wrote:How do you get the achievement "Raul won't know? "

Carmen has to like you a lot and

Get her to drink two drinks at the party and make the right toasts (say the right thing), when she passes out go check on her.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Postby Teaser » Thu, 13Jul25 17:27

Obviously I like most of the LOP games quite a lot because I have just bought a one-time membership for LOP gold recently.

For Trip to Pardise Leonizer again did outstanding work on the models and the background graphics.
The story contained is well told.
Sorry to say this but the actual animation of characters is a bit behind the times (the pulsating graphics might suggest movement but in reality the gifs or jpegs are still mostly static).

When playing any such game a sound such as an appreciative 'uh-huh' for yes or derogative 'hm-hm' for no adds a lot of sensuality; little laughs, moans, groans, and whimpers from the acting characters a lot more so.
What I find a bit disturbing is that many of the LOP gold games have no such in-game sound effects. These are games you pay money for. Should they not be a bit more advanced and intriguing than free-to-play games which do contain these sound snippets?

Trip to Paradise does contain sound but again it is only background sound (wind, waves, etc.) but again no character sounds.
Please, Leonizer, be so kind to think about those effects. At least for me they really switch on the overdrive in a sensual game.

Please do not take these things personally or even as insulting; I just wished to express my hopes for updates.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby Brigma » Fri, 13Jul26 15:26

Teaser wrote:Sorry to say this but the actual animation of characters is a bit behind the times (the pulsating graphics might suggest movement but in reality the gifs or jpegs are still mostly static).

I have to agree with this also, though to be fair the LOP team has greatly improved it recently. I first noticed an improved motion animation on both Nicole Meets Roxy and the Voodoo Girls expansion of Outcast Academy. Both of these games boasted improved motion (pictures per sec?) but really all it served for me was to increase my curiosity as to what motion could really be like in these games.

In the same vein, was anyone else impressed by chaotic with the "play with your boobs" option during the final scenes of vdate Maddison? I don't know how long he spent making that but damn that was artistically impressive.
Brigma
lagoon predator

Postby kessie8yl » Sat, 13Jul27 23:40

Teaser wrote:Obviously I like most of the LOP games quite a lot because I have just bought a one-time membership for LOP gold recently.

For Trip to Pardise Leonizer again did outstanding work on the models and the background graphics.
The story contained is well told.
Sorry to say this but the actual animation of characters is a bit behind the times (the pulsating graphics might suggest movement but in reality the gifs or jpegs are still mostly static).

When playing any such game a sound such as an appreciative 'uh-huh' for yes or derogative 'hm-hm' for no adds a lot of sensuality; little laughs, moans, groans, and whimpers from the acting characters a lot more so.
What I find a bit disturbing is that many of the LOP gold games have no such in-game sound effects. These are games you pay money for. Should they not be a bit more advanced and intriguing than free-to-play games which do contain these sound snippets?

Trip to Paradise does contain sound but again it is only background sound (wind, waves, etc.) but again no character sounds.
Please, Leonizer, be so kind to think about those effects. At least for me they really switch on the overdrive in a sensual game.

Please do not take these things personally or even as insulting; I just wished to express my hopes for updates.

I'm not a developer but I'd be willing to bet that to play bespoke sounds like that would take a hell of a lot of coding because you'd have to create separate trigger points for each action... Basically the reason you don't get this kind of detail is similar to why you won't find lobster thermador on the menu at you local greasy spoon... This isn't Pixar, you know :)
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Teaser » Sun, 13Jul28 17:20

kessie8yl wrote:
I'm not a developer but I'd be willing to bet that to play bespoke sounds like that would take a hell of a lot of coding because you'd have to create separate trigger points for each action... Basically the reason you don't get this kind of detail is similar to why you won't find lobster thermador on the menu at you local greasy spoon... This isn't Pixar, you know :)

True, this isn't Pixar.
Yes, I know a tiny bit about coding to know that different actions being perfectly time-linked to sounds that they match an action is quite difficult and requires lots of testing and retesting. But to even get some light moans in one scene, and an affectionate groan in another would up the impact a lot for me. I do not expect a technological jump from the wheel to interstellar travel.
Just some minor sounds would already be great. Anything more would obviously be very appreciated. ;)

Yes, I also know that getting licenseable sounds is not inexpensive (I worked as a product manager for a small software company in the early 90's). It was just a wish or a hope being expressed by myself. Again, I do not wish to insult or infuriate anyone. Please accept my apologies if anyone feels insulted by my comments; it definitely was not my intention.
Teaser
great white shark

Postby leonizer » Mon, 13Jul29 08:14

Thanks for all your comments.
I'll keep in mind to add more character's sound to our incoming LOP GOLD games.
In terms of number of frames in animations - right now we are testing the 10 frames animations (we use 5 so far) but it has great impact on the file size, which is very important for on-line flash games.
leonizer
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Other sexy games