Beach Party by Pusooy

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Beach Party by Pusooy

Postby Decstarr » Wed, 12Jun20 21:50

Just wanted to let all the Elite members who like me only irregularly check by pusooy's page know that the new game is online ;) And its a lotta fun, as usual!!
Decstarr
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Beach Party by Pusooy

Postby gamebp » Wed, 12Jun20 23:55

where is the game ?
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby clawixp » Thu, 12Jun21 01:34

gamebp wrote:where is the game ?

Presumably in the "Elite" section of his site.
clawixp
great white shark

Postby mattenb » Thu, 12Jun21 08:33

Thats good news! Thanks to you!
mattenb
Pilot fish

Postby gamebp » Thu, 12Jun21 15:01

clawixp wrote:

"elite ?"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentrification

:sarcastic:
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby psycho72 » Fri, 12Jun22 06:10

PLAYED IT REALLY WELL MADE
LOOK FORWARD TO PART 2
CHEERS [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img]
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby Eligarf » Fri, 12Jun22 14:20

I used to be a huge fan of pusooy games, and eagerly joined the elite membership when he started that up. Now I don't even bother going to his site. Ever since he began the members only section of the site, his game quality has plummeted. I don't know why. Playability in particular is the biggest problem. Whenever the user has to break himself away from the storyline in order to figure out what to do, how to do it the right way, or engage in a freaking pixel-hunt in order to find the activation spot, it detracts from the enjoyment of the game tremendously. His earlier games, the Schoolgirl series in particular, were brilliantly done. Bloodheart was fine, the Cheerleader series was a bit clunky, Mummy Love was just plain awful...The first Farmer's Daughter was wonderful, and the only exception to the downhill slide he has taken since implementing his membership plan. FD2 is nigh on unplayable, and the reason that I stopped going to his site and let my membership there lapse.

That said, he is obviously a very talented game maker! I would gladly rejoin his site if he would demonstrate the same sort of attention to playability that he used to. He is going to have to show me that he has though, before he gets any more of my money. Just hearing here that FD3 and 4, and now Beach Party, are better is unfortunately not enough for me...people here said that FD2 was good, and it was probably his worst game ever. He needs to go back to offering some of his current games for free, in order to let people see first-hand that playability is no longer problematic.
Eligarf
sirens hunter

Postby fusdarii » Fri, 12Jun22 18:22

gamebp wrote:
clawixp wrote:

"elite ?"

I also think that now that pusooy has decided to go full capitalist people should stop advertising his
new games for free on the forum...
fusdarii
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Fri, 12Jun22 20:08

Puso isn't fully capitalist by any means! You can become an Elite member for the equivalent of just $10 if you're feeling mean. Like shark, puso is a part timer as far as games are concerned, and they both need money to support their websites and servers -- they aren't millionaires like Mark Shuttleworth, the entrepreneur who supports the free Linux distro, Ubuntu, and his company, Canonical, funds the distro by selling service contracts. How would you fund the sites of our two game makers from an ordinary income and with a normal family to support? Why should they pay for our penny pinching?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby xnissex1 » Fri, 12Jun22 21:44

Fantastic game as always. I enjoyed every minute of it !!!
/Nisse
xnissex1
Pilot fish

Postby TheBrain » Fri, 12Jun22 22:14

Greebo wrote:Puso isn't fully capitalist by any means! You can become an Elite member for the equivalent of just $10 if you're feeling mean. Like shark, puso is a part timer as far as games are concerned, and they both need money to support their websites and servers -- they aren't millionaires like Mark Shuttleworth, the entrepreneur who supports the free Linux distro, Ubuntu, and his company, Canonical, funds the distro by selling service contracts. How would you fund the sites of our two game makers from an ordinary income and with a normal family to support? Why should they pay for our penny pinching?

I think what he meant was that Puso's site is now really a commercial endeavour. The parts of the games he does (plan to) release are obviously meant to lure in customers and are intentionally "incomplete" (i.e. they don't tell the full story, leave a cliffhanger, etc.). There's a large difference between this and the way shark works, where donating merely gets you early access to content that will eventually be freely accessible. I think there you can still talk about donating and donators, while for Puso it has really become paying and customers, since the way I see it there's no complete, free content being released anymore.
Besides that, the income he's generating (judging from the posts made by customers, the top of the iceberg, I think) is way exceeding what he would need to just keep up his website/servers/etc. From that perspective, if it were really just to covers his costs and get a little bit of money out of it for himself, then he could do so with the same business model shark uses. Yet, he doesn't, and I can't explain that other than just going for pure profits.

That's not to say I don't understand that he would want to make some money off of his talent. But, given that the description of this forum is "You found a free sexy game on the Web, share it with the buddies", I get fusdarii's point that Puso's new games really aren't free anymore.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby diabloxe » Fri, 12Jun22 22:38

At the question Will the games in elite section be free at some point Pusoi answered this: "Maybe way down the road, but for the most part no. The way it will be, the first and maybe second part of each series will eventually be free, but the rest will remain Elite. -puso"

So it isn't a free games site with donators anymore but a commercial game site selling contents and giving previews to attract paying customers.
I was a huge fan of his work and i'm really disappointed that he changed the purpose of his games.
diabloxe
sirens hunter

Postby clawixp » Fri, 12Jun22 23:05

diabloxe wrote:At the question Will the games in elite section be free at some point Pusoi answered this: "Maybe way down the road, but for the most part no. The way it will be, the first and maybe second part of each series will eventually be free, but the rest will remain Elite. -puso"

So it isn't a free games site with donators anymore but a commercial game site selling contents and giving previews to attract paying customers.
I was a huge fan of his work and i'm really disappointed that he changed the purpose of his games.

If that's the way he plans on operating, that's his business.

But the quality and speed of his productions will have to increase if he wants to keep that model going.

Out of curiosity, is his site "one time donation and you're elite for life" or do you have to keep paying in to keep your access?
clawixp
great white shark

Postby diabloxe » Fri, 12Jun22 23:34

the membership last longer but you have to keep paying in order to keep it
diabloxe
sirens hunter

Postby gamebp » Fri, 12Jun22 23:38

fusdarii wrote:
gamebp wrote:
clawixp wrote:

"elite ?"

I also think that now that pusooy has decided to go full capitalist people should stop advertising his
new games for free on the forum...

That's not exactly what i meant.
The problem for me is to call a pay member, "an elite".
He is probably better than me because of his money :sarcastic:

Also, usually when somebody posts something here, (usually) people expect at least a demo.
I don't care if it's a pay project or not...
gamebp
star of the reef

Next

Return to Free sexy games