Life With Keeley

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Life With Keeley

Postby elishacuthbert » Sun, 12Jun10 23:08

Is there an offline version available for this game.
elishacuthbert
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby luke » Mon, 12Jun11 13:19

As far as I know, this game is only available offline. The links you get in the first messages are links for downloading the game.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Vastroerror » Wed, 12Jun27 10:25

This sort of achievement is like sugar, it disappears once truly tasted.
If you believe you have reached this Vastro in error, please hang up and try your call again.
Vastroerror
sirens hunter

Postby aleee26 » Thu, 12Jun28 23:50

Guys i have a problem with this game, i select hard difficoult but at a certain point the game finishes and says me that i have to select medium or hard difficoult to go on...anyone know why?
aleee26
Pilot fish

Postby P-Slayer » Fri, 12Jun29 07:15

aleee26 wrote:Guys i have a problem with this game, i select hard difficoult but at a certain point the game finishes and says me that i have to select medium or hard difficoult to go on...anyone know why?

That just means that if you want to see more of the game, and get better outcomes, you should play it through on harder difficulties.
That's all!
P-Slayer
lagoon predator

Postby Dainyl » Fri, 12Jun29 08:07

aleee26 wrote:Guys i have a problem with this game, i select hard difficoult but at a certain point the game finishes and says me that i have to select medium or hard difficoult to go on...anyone know why?

The game uses cookies to store information like the difficulty you have selected. If it isn't remembering that you chose hard you either have disabled cookies or are trying to play in Chrome (Chrome doesn't store cookies for offline pages).
Dainyl
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Fri, 12Jun29 10:51

The cookies problem using Chrome can be overcome -- see my post from early December last year, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2506&start=30#p45932
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 12Aug24 03:44

Any update on where I can redownload these 3 games? The link seems to be broken...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 12Aug24 05:01

xravensfan wrote:Any update on where I can redownload these 3 games? The link seems to be broken...

@xravensfan I just checked the 4 game links, all are working fine, try clearing your 'cache' and retry the links, the Life With Keeley is at the bottom of the first post named keely3, if it doest work with your browser try another one ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby tlaero » Fri, 12Dec14 09:45

Rapidshare seems to have stopped working. Switching to Hotfile.
https://hotfile.com/dl/184309201/faf24d ... 3.zip.html

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby SirQ » Mon, 13Aug12 13:05

Hi, is there a valid Spanish translation link? the link in the first page isn't work :(

Thanks.
SirQ
Pilot fish

Postby danigonz » Sun, 13Aug18 13:51

SirQ wrote:Hi, is there a valid Spanish translation link? the link in the first page isn't work :(

Thanks.

Hello,

sorry to the members of this forum, I didn't notice that the old Rapidshare link to the Spanish translation was off.

Now you can download it here: http://dfiles.eu/files/0ihl3h5y4
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Sun, 13Aug18 19:46

I updated the first post with the new link to the Spanish version.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Crane » Fri, 17Mar03 05:16

I know this is a very old thread, and i don`t like posting in very old threads, but i played Life with Keeley only few days ago and...
Well i read Tlaero saying this was "less well received game". So i got a bit curious. I searched for this thread and read some posts. The first reactions were not very enthusiastic, quite the opposite. And i read a post of hers how dissapointed she was from those reactions, but what i really read was "why throw pearls to pigs". lol And she had a point.

I don`t write long comments about games (erotic or not) for two simple reasons. Generally the author is a man. So "Man your games rock. Keep them coming" is more than enough. He understands what i mean. I know he understands. If i have any suggestion i say it, if he likes it he takes it, everybody is happy. And the second reason is because i don`t want to sound like Matthew Perry in "Three to tango". :D

But this time i`ll make an exception because this game is an exception.

Tlaero did i tell you i love your games?

It is one of the best games even now several years from its first release. A unique game about the most inner intimate part of Keeley. And that was genius. I really really dislike women`s hours long chit chats about irrelevant minor details of whatever and hearsays but Keeley`s intimate conversations with her friends and colleagues are really realistic, very honest, sexy, useful and...laconic. Really great.

And what about Keeley`s dream. There are many lesbians scenes in these games, but that was nothing else. One of the most prefect constructed scenes:
Keeley asks Christine about some sex advices. Christine tells her her first experience with a woman. Keeley tells her about her (mis)adventure with Keisha and Keisha`s boyfriend. And all this conversation excites Keeley`s fantasy and that triggers the dream.

Now that was not a "daydream". That was Keeley`s subconscience. And that makes it very hot. Priceless.

Not to mention other games. For example when Christine and Adrian are voyeuring the neigbours the clever way in which she makes him comfortable saying
"you`re not as big as him and my nipples are not as fantastic as hers but we`re ok"

Or when Elsa and Jason go to the restaurant, Delphinos if i`m correct, and you lose points if
you ogle Theresa even when you do it behind Elsa`s back
Yeah that`s bitchy but so is the act you`re punished for.

I could go on and on but i`ll leave it at that.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby tlaero » Fri, 17Mar03 06:16

Thank you, Crane. To this day, I regret my angry post in this thread. I think it impeded people's willingness to give me honest feedback. LwK "speaks" to me more than my other games and was my favorite all the way up until RfJ. I guess I just took the feedback too personally.

Tlaero
tlaero

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games