Dangerous Assets 1 by Cugel

The specific forum for rags games creators

Re: Dangerous Assets 1 by Cugel

Postby bosbrand » Wed, 12Apr11 14:33

jkast91 wrote:
i've reached sex with both girls. dream of mermaid but it says i missed one any hints to what i missed?

You can also dream of the hostess of the restaurant in the shopping mall.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby jkast91 » Wed, 12Apr11 14:50

bosbrand wrote:
jkast91 wrote:
i've reached sex with both girls. dream of mermaid but it says i missed one any hints to what i missed?

what can i do to dream of her?
jkast91
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby bosbrand » Wed, 12Apr11 19:43

jkast91 wrote:
bosbrand wrote:
jkast91 wrote:

what can i do to dream of her?

Just pay her some attention.
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby Cugel » Thu, 12Apr12 03:37

magnilan wrote:Hi, I'm having trouble downloading part 3, just keeps jumping to an advert to signup. Is it just me or is the link expired. Thanks.

got it, URL missing a 1 at the end. Kind of a fluke getting it right, thanks for the contribution.

Fixed that part 3 MediaFire link. Thanks for pointing it out.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby belu » Tue, 12Apr17 08:48

Cugel, great game! Love the depth of it.

Two things off the bat.

I agree with the posts regarding moving left/right etc option. It really doesn't do much more at the moment then adding an unnecessary dimension. If you would make this dimension of the game a more important part of solutions, and or alternatives it would fit in nicely.

Which brings me into the second part, the moving left and right would add just enough off an dimension if we had the option of choosing different paths in the game. As it is now, it is quite linear (with different sequences that we can get through our exploring around, like the dreams).

Other way, I feel this is a great game. Whatever you decide will be great no matter what! Looking forward for the continuation and your future games!
belu
sirens hunter

Postby psycho72 » Tue, 12Apr24 10:08

missing on following

You have reached the end of Dangerous Assets 1.

Achievements

1. You managed to have a sexual encounter with Nikki. This is good but it could have been better.

2. You managed to get the Mermaid dream.

3. You missed out on a dream sequence.

You can hang out here and replay any of the scenes you earned from the Room menu. Saving the game from here will allow you to return again with the same replays available.

Be on the lookout for the spinoff game
2 Hot Truths and 1 Sexy Lie
and for part 2 of
Dangerous Assets.

what am i doing wrong? [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
psycho72
lagoon predator

Postby bosbrand » Tue, 12Apr24 11:14

You're missing 2 things:

You can have sex with the other shop girl too

You can dream about the hostess at the restaurant
bosbrand
great white shark

Postby xanderhunter » Thu, 12May03 16:09

Running into a issue that Jimbojones mentioned back on page 4 where when I got to examine objects I get
Rags can not process the command correctly. If you are the author, please correct the error in this command:CT_DISPLAYITEMDESC

I got it after reloading from before the shower scene and trying to examine Karen's Business Card.
xanderhunter
great white shark

Postby Son-of-Odin » Sun, 12May06 09:35

Hi Cugel,
yesterday I´ve found your new game and played it. So far as I can say, everything works fine for me. I´ve really enjoyed playing it. You´ve done a great job here. If you still need a tester for the 2nd part, please feel free to contact me. I´d really be happy to help you again.
Son-of-Odin
star of the reef

Postby Cugel » Tue, 12May08 02:03

xanderhunter wrote:Running into a issue that Jimbojones mentioned back on page 4 where when I got to examine objects I get
Rags can not process the command correctly. If you are the author, please correct the error in this command:CT_DISPLAYITEMDESC

I got it after reloading from before the shower scene and trying to examine Karen's Business Card.

It sounds like you may have saved at a time when a timer-based sequence was not complete. There are notes on saving/loading in Help/Game Info from the RAGS player menu.

Game Saves:
Only save a game when the Click To Continue button is NOT active and there are no options to choose from in the right panel to avoid skipping important data updates.
The author recommends only saving in the living room of the main house or the lobby of the shopping mall and only at those times when the player can move around freely on their own using the map.
Game Loads:
If the game is already running then load a saved game whenever the Click To Continue button is NOT active and there are no options to choose from in the right panel
If the game is not already running then first open the original game file and then choose the Load a saved game option (Avoid launching the player and then load the saved game up front.)
After loading a saved game sometimes graphics for the location you are in are incomplete. This will clear up during movement and does not affect game play.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby Frank » Mon, 12Oct01 19:49

Is there a walkthrough for this that actually says what rooms to go into? The start of the aifsans walkthrough makes no sense.
Frank
great white shark

Postby spankeer » Tue, 12Nov20 17:07

the link of mediafire are off, put on please.
spankeer
Pilot fish

Postby Cugel » Tue, 12Nov20 17:14

spankeer wrote:the link of mediafire are off, put on please.

I had to take the links off the first post. I got a notice from them that the files violated some policy or another. Too bad, their "free" download speeds are pretty good.
Cugel
lagoon predator

Postby crystal » Fri, 12Nov23 13:16

I want try it... if i find where downlod it :-P
Droid Rulez
crystal
Pilot fish

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 13Jan25 05:15

I can't get the videos to play... I have rags 2.3.0 and the updated flash player... groan..
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to RAGS games