Nightstud 3

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Nightstud 3

Postby arminvb » Sat, 12Mar17 03:50

Morgwen wrote:
Like i said my Avast detected nothing, and today i saw some guys on their laptops at university playing the game, i didn't heard anyone having problems with trojan warnings... What antivirus you use?

Avira also detects a trojan... ok if there are no people at the uni who have problems BUT I know many people don´t use antivirus or their software isn´t up to date... And yes I also know that antivirus software give sometimes false alerts but the chance that the alerts is true is much higher!!!

also like i said in other post, i used Avira and stopped using because i noticed it was too picky regarding programs that use some kind of protector on them, and flag them as false positives (of course some may be true, especially if you're downloading from torrents or unknown sites... in that case i also don't risk it), but later when Avira failed to detected a True trojan on my pc from a file i copied from a friend usb pen, which i only noticed later, well, it was time to say bye bye avira and use another more decent antivirus program...
anyway, this is just my personal experience with avira, if anyone doesn't feel comfortable running anything flagged by avirus software even if it was obtained from official software site, then don't do it... contact the developer or report the file to antivirus company for further analysis and check it's false positive or not, etc

what i can say is that this game rocks, i already finished 2 missions :p
arminvb
great white shark

Postby Morgwen » Sat, 12Mar17 05:03

ok i checked it with panda and avg... it seems that the file is clean... i will watch it ;)
Morgwen
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Yamato » Sat, 12Mar17 14:11

Everyone is right, for some reason the only way it plays well is if it's opened under "administrator".
Well I downloaded the demo and had to run it as an administrator but had no virus or malware. Everything seems normal on my PC so in my opinion there's no walware or virus/trojan... but simply lousy programming? (I'm NO expert in advanced PC security besides having an average to slightly above average knowledge. I just have appropriate anti-virus and anti-malware and firewalls on my PC).

It has an uninstall feature that worked well.

In any case, the game seems to be tough at first (at least the demo was) but it kinda seems repetitive? For those who bought it, are there variances and things that change as you advance???
Last edited by Yamato on Sat, 12Mar17 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby arminvb » Sat, 12Mar17 16:40

Yamato wrote:Everyone is right, for some reason the only way it plays well is if it's opened under "administrator".
Well I downloaded the demo and had to run it as an administrator but had no virus or malware. Everything seems normal on my PC so in my opinion there's no walware or virus/trojan... but simply lousy programming? (I'm NO expert advanced security besides having the appropriate anti-virus and anti-malware and firewalls on my PC).

In any case, the game seems to be tough at first (at least the demo was) but it kinda seems repetitive? For those who bought it, are there variances and things that change as you advance???

I also found it difficult first time i played, It can be tough if you don't manage your money budget wisely, if you just want to bang all the girls straight away and buy everything you see at mall, you'll fail miserably [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I found that first you must build your strength level up to 100, and have more sex experience points by visiting the whores a few times, before going to the bars and trying to bang normal women. Also found that if your appearance level is high the women like most of your flirt talking and you don't need to spend money offering them drinks, also in some bars the drinks are cheaper than the others. The laptop is also key item, it then gives you access to other stuff, pills and so.
Right now i'm on mission 3 and trying to bang 2 women at same time, the most appealing thing to me [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
I didn't find the game repetitive so far, different cities where i can start the game, also booty calls are nice they call you some times [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img], the learning and difficulty curve seems ok to me, and i'm having a good time playing it, as i had with Nightstud 2, i found them much more entertaining than those nice looking 3d sex babe model games that i usually get bored 10 minutes later and uninstall them, but that's just my own personal opinion
arminvb
great white shark

Postby outrider9 » Sat, 12Mar17 19:42

What I think this game is missing is social interaction and some good plot lines. Otherwise a solid game that does get a bit repetitive after a while.
https://twitter.com/cassgames_com
https://plus.google.com/100156060231618247242
https://www.facebook.com/cassgames
outrider9
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Sun, 12Mar18 00:20

anyone have any tips i have strength at 95 and i have no stamina what so ever i have the cream and the other thing to last longer i have ectasy tabs but i have no stamina
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Mar18 00:48

PapaSmurf wrote:anyone have any tips i have strength at 95 and i have no stamina what so ever i have the cream and the other thing to last longer i have ectasy tabs but i have no stamina

to gain energy you must rest, sleep, drink energy drinks or take energy pills, if you have no energy you will die after a while
arminvb
great white shark

Postby rossmat8 » Sun, 12Mar18 01:14

I don't think he meant energy I think he meant the player power. I've found giving the girls a couple extra drinks once they're at your place seems to help. Have champagne on hand they might turn down the wine but rarely turn down champagne. Plus make sure you have a decently high strength and sex experience.
rossmat8
Pilot fish

Postby cdanisor » Sun, 12Mar18 01:50

is it worth paying 20euros for the game? from the demo it seems very repetitive and only has 5 missions that are rather easy.Is it the kind of game u are done with in 1hour or is the full version any different?
cdanisor
Pilot fish

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Mar18 01:54

ah yes, i also always offer drinks and take the pills that you buy online, zenegra, softabs, cabonda, and of course the more sex experience you have the better your player power will be
arminvb
great white shark

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Mar18 02:00

cdanisor wrote:is it worth paying 20euros for the game? from the demo it seems very repetitive and only has 5 missions that are rather easy.Is it the kind of game u are done with in 1hour or is the full version any different?

i'm playing a lot since Thursday and i've only completed 2 missions, i'm in the middle of mission 3 now, rather easy? have you played them all to say that? (with just the demo?) definitely not done in 1 hour, i guess i've already spent much more than that playing just 2 missions and half [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
arminvb
great white shark

Postby PapaSmurf » Sun, 12Mar18 04:45

[img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img] just my luck i finally get the hang of it and it crashes
PapaSmurf
lagoon predator

Postby arminvb » Sun, 12Mar18 14:07

Mission 3 complete [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Now it's time to try to be a Big Macho [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

wait, i need some sleep first lol... :D
arminvb
great white shark

Postby kessie8yl » Sun, 12Mar18 16:51

Yamato wrote:Everyone is right, for some reason the only way it plays well is if it's opened under "administrator".
Well I downloaded the demo and had to run it as an administrator but had no virus or malware. Everything seems normal on my PC so in my opinion there's no walware or virus/trojan... but simply lousy programming? (I'm NO expert in advanced PC security besides having an average to slightly above average knowledge. I just have appropriate anti-virus and anti-malware and firewalls on my PC).

Just to clarify - It was Nightstud 1 that produced the trojan warning. Nightstud 3 just refuses to run unless its under Admin - Each to his/her own, if you elect to take the risk that's fine - but I'm not inclined to.

What I really can't understand is the logic of those who, knowing all that, still pay good money to risk the health of their pc on what is generally accepted to be (at best) a badly written application...

Maybe there is a market for solo Russian Roulette after all? Return customers would be a problem though... [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Yamato » Sun, 12Mar18 17:15

oK kessie8yl, we've heard your opinion numerous times; your message got through loud and clear. Time to let others voice their experiences no?
Yamato
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games