Mai*H - Jyubei aka XL-BrA - Diva Mizuki's flashes

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Mai*H - Jyubei aka XL-BrA - Diva Mizuki's flashes

Postby Budokai » Tue, 11May17 21:30

I suppose I'm doing no harm to anybody opening this thread in the new forum, since the old one was left in the old island.
If there are any problems, any mod tell me. [Mod edit: As likely more than this thread was left behind during the migration process.]

Rules as always, I'll be updating everytime Jyubei goes public and, since direct linking is forbidden if you want links PM (NO PERSONAL MAILS, THEY WILL BE IGNORED)

Mai*H Site (click pic):

List of Works signed as:

[*]Jyubei [十兵衛]:
0.Shiranuhi Mai 315 Price Revised Edition [シラヌヒマイ315][2004] MISSING!
1.Diva Mizuki [ディーバ ミヅキ][2005]
2.Diva Mizuki Dual [ディーバミヅキ デュアル][2006]
3.Diva Mizuki Ekoru [ディーバミヅキエコル][2009]

[*]XL-BrA:
4.Mizuki uh!...uh! [ミヅキuh!..uh!][2005]
5.Sentoburisu School, The Debut! [セントブリス学園 The Debut!][2008]
6.Sentoburisu School Of British [ブリ学][2009]

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

----------------------------Diva Mizuki 4 - Oppai Anime----------------------------
Title:あにめファン
Title translation: Oppai Anime
Release date: Feb. 13th 2010
Format: .swf
Pass: ofuro

Bonus

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------Newest Game: Yoko's Oppai Anime----------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The work that we are still missing is this:
Japanese original title: シラヌヒマイ315
Romaji: shiranuhimai 315
English: Shiranuhi Mai 315
Author: 十兵衛 (Jyubei @eng.dlsite.com)
Release year:2004
Up to date, only available through this link: LINK
But I don't have it, and had a hard time looking for it. If you happen to have it or find it, share here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also signed as Jyubei, but with different style.
MaiShiranui 3D Miruki Inzeri[ミルクインゼリー][2002]
Budokai
great white shark

Re: Mai*H - Jyubei aka XL-BrA - Diva Mizuki's flashes

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 11May18 08:06

wtf?
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11May18 10:49

kessie8yl wrote:wtf?

Don't you remember Budokai's thread from the Aceboard forum? He has willingly provided this 'service' by PM for a long time now and has always respected shark's requirements and limitations in the process. The material may not be the sort of stuff you or I might choose to view, but there always seem to be quite a few people grateful for what he does and he's not like your average Russian hentai troll.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11May18 11:01

Budokai? Russian? I thought Portuguese, oh well. I won't contest.

Re Kessie8yl, I read the comment as if questioning why that thread had been "censored out" through the transfer process, hence my editorial note in the opening post.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11May18 11:27

Hey Squeeky, I wasn't saying Budokai was Russian, it's just that the usual annoying hentai trolls often have roots in Russia - Budokai seems far more Lagoon friendly than those arseholes.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Trucla » Wed, 11May18 15:03

Squeeky wrote:Budokai? Russian? I thought Portuguese, oh well. I won't contest.
Squeeky, my dear, let's clarify this, though I'm not in this kind of stuff:

1st.- Budokai is an old acquaintance from the old lagoon and as Greebo said he(she) tries his(her) best not to bypass the rules. While not being sure I think he(she) is from the Far East Asia.

2nd.- Now... Russian is a Slav language (Cyrillic characters) and Portuguese (like Italian, French, Spanish, Rumanian, etc.) is a Latin language (Latin characters, like many other so called western languages)... Where from did you got that idea?

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby kessie8yl » Wed, 11May18 23:17

No my comment merely intended to reflect that I only speak English and couldn't make head or tail of what the post was about... Following the links was no help since they were all in Japanese which didn't seem to relate to anything in the post, except for the odd picture here and there.

All the links from those seemed to lead to pay sites, so I'm not sure why the links are being censored now that you come to mention it... but don't worry - I am perfectly blissful in my ignorance. Thanks all
kessie8yl
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11May18 23:32

Firefox and Chrome both have translation add-ons that help with sites like that - I don't know about IE. Anyway Budokai seems happy to provide full links by PM to anyone interested
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Budokai » Thu, 11May19 21:13

Thanks Greebo for jumping in my defence.

I have to admit I had quite a laugh there reading your thoughts about my nationality [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Just so I can clear your curiosity I am male, and Spanish. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

About the PMing, the service is active, whenever I receive one I'll try to provide as soon as possible.

Also, about the link directing to a Japanese site: That link used to direct to the only site I ever found one could purchase the "Holy Grail" of Jyubei's games, his first published one, and never found on the interwebs. but some months ago the page changed, I thought it was going to be temporal, but it seems they removed the game from the store...

With this thread I just try to gather Jyubei's fans into one place, where we can stay in contact and share info or findings about this artist. I don't get any benefit, not even from the possible downloads.

Again, If this thread doesn't fit within the rules of this new board, please let me know.

Thanks again, and welcome to any new Jyubei's fan.
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Trucla » Thu, 11May19 22:23

Budokai wrote:I have to admit I had quite a laugh there reading your thoughts about my nationality [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Just so I can clear your curiosity I am male, and Spanish. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Hola macho! Con un nick como el tuyo, no me ha pasado por la cabeza que eres uno de nuestros hermanos! Donde has aprendido el japonés?

Translation (from a bad Spanish "made by Trucla" without any translators):
Hi man! With a nicka as yours I never thought you were one of our brothers! (something we say about fellows of the other nationality between Portuguese and Spanish) Where have you learned Japanese?

Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

Postby Budokai » Sat, 11May21 01:20

Trucla wrote:
Budokai wrote:I have to admit I had quite a laugh there reading your thoughts about my nationality [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Hola macho! Con un nick como el tuyo, no me ha pasado por la cabeza que eres uno de nuestros hermanos! Donde has aprendido el japonés?

Translation (from a bad Spanish "made by Trucla" without any translators):
Hi man! With a nicka as yours I never thought you were one of our brothers! (something we say about fellows of the other nationality between Portuguese and Spanish) Where have you learned Japanese?

Cheers!

I wish I knew Japanese man. Google translator is my only source of understanding, and some lurking too :P

Where are you from? Because "macho" is not commonly used here [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Budokai » Fri, 11Jul08 00:01

Sorry for the delay to the ones that sent me PM, I am not used to this new system yet and I hadn't seen the mails.

All delivered now, hope you like it :)
Budokai
great white shark

Postby Graen » Fri, 11Jul08 01:03

Too be honest, I was hoping to never see this thread here again. Somehow I missed it when it was first created in the new Lagoon. :(

Even though it's through PM, you're still using the Lagoon forum as a place to distribute stolen works from another artist, even if he is halfway across the world, speaks a foreign tongue and will probably never visit these waters.

I do not approve, but I am not a Moderator.

Graen.
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Jul08 01:17

Graen wrote:Too be honest, I was hoping to never see this thread here again.
Graen.

Having had similar thoughts on the old site I did register my concerns but lost out.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Fri, 11Jul08 07:40

Graen wrote:Too be honest, I was hoping to never see this thread here again. Somehow I missed it when it was first created in the new Lagoon. :(

Even though it's through PM, you're still using the Lagoon forum as a place to distribute stolen works from another artist, even if he is halfway across the world, speaks a foreign tongue and will probably never visit these waters.

Graen.

Squeeky wrote:
Graen wrote:Too be honest, I was hoping to never see this thread here again.
Graen.

Having had similar thoughts on the old site I did register my concerns but lost out.

Has anyone contacted the author of theses games? Shark is very responsive when contacted by a copy write holder.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Free sexy games