HELP: A late night at the office

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: HELP: A late night at the office

Postby luke » Thu, 08Apr24 16:31

Tu masses une première fois les épaules : elle ferme les yeux. Quand tu arrêtes, elle dit que c'est agréable, et là, tu peux recommencer et tu peux faire monter la barre.
Perso, j'avais noté que le massage fonctionne mieux sur l'épaule droite (à gauche de l'écran)
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby zou » Fri, 08Apr25 10:21

merci luke je fais comme tu dis mais rien ne réagi.les lettres aide fonctionne t'il pour les autres jeux
zou
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Fri, 08Apr25 13:33

Question bête : quand tu masses, tu te contentes de cliquer sur l'épaule, ou tu bouges un peu ta souris sur l'épaule en gardant le bouton enfoncé. La bonne méthode pour ce jeu est la 2ème (il est vrai qu'il y a différentes "méthodes" selon les jeux de Shark)
Sinon, pour les lettres aide, ça dépend des jeux : des fois Shark a été sympa, des fois moins :lol: Il te faut essayer.
luke

Postby zou » Sat, 08Apr26 10:20

Je garde le bouton enfonce a mon avis il y a un petit bug car j'ai testé environ 3 min en restant appuyer et rien ne bouge dans la barre .on voit qu'elle ferme les yeux mais pas d'effet dans la barre de plaisir .
Merci quand meme pour tes solutions .
a plus
zou
Pilot fish

Postby rle68 » Wed, 08Jun11 04:43

here is a hot tip go to google type late night office help and find your walkthrough
rle68
lagoon predator

Postby Phred » Wed, 08Jul16 16:38

can't get past tickling right breast with feather. Is it HER right breast or the one on the right from your view? I use help and all it says is use feather on right breast above the bra, should the meter move or anything when in right place? I right clicked and then left clicked to get the normal cursor in addition of hand and staying in area where it turns to a hand doesn't seem to work
Phred
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 08Jul17 09:56

Phred, your problem is a little special. First: you have to tickle Angela's breast above the bra on both sides. The left side (from our point of view) is easier. Successful is it, when the feather starts to move by itself. The right side is a little bit tricky - top of the feather should be near the armpit, then it will move by itself. [img]smile/sifflotte.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby kaelmi » Thu, 08Jul17 19:43

kelk1 pourrait me donner 1 lien sur 1 site ds le meme genre
kaelmi
lagoon predator

Postby loslonely » Wed, 08Aug27 05:03

that magic word got me head anal and tit job and hj and and regular sex hahah lol :sarcastic: :p :lol:
loslonely
Pilot fish

Postby versetti » Sat, 08Sep13 10:49

i played the game in all three end, people please just try
versetti
great white shark

Postby Becdor » Wed, 08Dec10 13:58

Quoi que je fasse, la plume n'a aucun effet !
Quelle est la solution ?
Becdor
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Dec10 15:24

Becdor, first : Welcome! Solutions are easy to get. If you need a hint, you only have to type in your keyboard the letters: aide

As far as you have mentioned the "plume", I assume, you meant the feather. If you take the feather and place it right, by mousebutton left-clicking it would start to move by itself, Angela laughs and releases her bra. To start the moving of the feather on her left tit, you must place the top of the feather near her ampit. (right tit, left tit and belly). Just try and you'll get it!
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 08Dec10 16:03

Hi, Shark, it was gorgious, to play the Angels game after a long time again! I had to do it for fine-tuning the problem of Becdor. Again, I found that this game is absolutely the best one, you've ever made. Great compliments again!!

BTW, there is a little "buggie" in the end-phase of the game: Angela, sitting on the desk with her legs spread and her pussy open. After fingering she starts to masturbate and you can caress her tits. You know, the last step is to finish her with the candle. But when you first hold on caressing her breast, the arousal bar will go up slowly and finally the red bar will leave the upper border of the frame (so-called "transorgasm"). But that's just a hint to a light programming leak far, far ago.
Arnulf

Postby luke » Wed, 08Dec10 16:25

@Becdor
Comme l'indique Arnulf, il faut agiter la plume pour qu'elle ait un effet (tout en gardant le bouton de la souris enfoncé).
luke

Postby Becdor » Thu, 08Dec11 14:04

Thank you very much, Arnulf, for your answer. I did what you said ; she laugh but she don't releases her bra ! What is the trick ?
Sincerely yours
Becdor
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Doctor shark consultations