Dexter Dixon Jacuzzi glitch?

if a game makes you a headache by seeking a solution

Re: Dexter Dixon Jacuzzi glitch?

Postby imandrool » Sat, 09Nov14 10:38

So i've been lurking for a while, and this old game, Dexter Dixon: in search of the prussian pussy. This game is made for TADS and is essentially an adult interactive fiction text based game. Now i dont know how many sharks play these types of games, but I am stuck even after attempting to follow the walkthrough that is given.

Near the very end, I can't get into the jacuzzi after doing everything; it says that my clothes aren't wash-wear and that i shouldn't wear them in the jacuzzi. But my clothes aren't on. I've tried this many times and played it from start to finish all over again, but i still cant get it right. So i'm asking you guys for help.

http://abomire.aifcommunity.org/files/dexter_sol.zip

that's the link for the walkthrough, the link for the file on that site is broken because Geocities has shut down, you'll have to find it elsewhere, or
http://www.aifgames.com/View-document-d ... Pussy.html

if you're okay with signing up to do so.

thanks if anyone can help, i know its an old style, but it still captivates the senses. =)
imandrool
Pilot fish

Postby Livevil » Mon, 09Dec07 05:42

i followed the link u provided but when i downloaded it, there was only a readme & a .gam file. how do i play the actual game?
Livevil
sirens hunter

Postby luke » Tue, 09Dec08 12:49

It's like the game 'sexy dream 3' which has a long thread in the 'all sexy games' section : you need a program called 'TADS' to run it. Just google 'tads' and you'll find it
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Return to Doctor shark consultations