Secret fantasy dreams 2

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Secret fantasy dreams 2

Postby Jackadict » Wed, 09Aug05 15:10

And 666 is the "beast" number.
Jackadict
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Aug05 15:12

Since helpy01 is obviously English, where the number 6 is of extraordinary importance, we can assume that he - loving the "6" too much - has written his birthdate by mistake and his real birth date is 1966. And when we look on historical remarkable dates, we also can make a little mistake and connect his date of birth with the year 1066 - Battle of Hastings, Wilhelm the Conqueror!!
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby GeilesLuder23 » Wed, 09Aug05 20:15

kann mir bitte einer helfen ich komme bei secret fantasy dreams 2 nicht wieter wo die schwester von tarek wendy am waschen ist. da passiert einfach nichts
bitte hilf mir einer bitte auf deutsch
GeilesLuder23
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09Aug05 20:37

Hast Du Dir schon mal Arnulf's Video von http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/walkthrough_page.html zu Secret Fantasy Dreams 2 heruntergeladen und angeschaut?
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby GeilesLuder23 » Wed, 09Aug05 20:55

nein noch nicht aber werde ich mal machen. danke für den tipp
GeilesLuder23
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Aug05 21:46

GeilesLuder23, ich gehe einmal davon aus, dass du die Waschszene nach dem Rasieren meinst (es ist immer von Vorteil, genau zu definieren was man fragen will). Aisha wäscht Wendy an vier Stellen, Brust, Bauch, Muschi und Schenkel im Schambereich. Beginne von oben und wenn Aisha sich mit Wendys Schenkel beschäftigt, Mauszeiger gedrückt halten und auf Aishas Hintern drücken, Cloé streichelt dann Aishas Hinterteil. Mache das ein zweites Mal und Cloe hebt Aishas Röckchen hoch und küsst ihren Hintern dann musst musst du das wiederholen. Nachdem Aisha dann nochmals Wendys Schenkel bearbeitet hat, Mauszeiger gedrückt halten und auf Wendys Busen klicken. Dann küsst Aisha Wendys Busen. Die Szene wechselt und die Mädchen vergnügen sich dann zu dritt, bis Tarak kommt.
Arnulf

Postby GeilesLuder23 » Wed, 09Aug05 23:09

nein ich meine die anfangswaschszene wo die pussy noch nicht rasiert wurde.
GeilesLuder23
Pilot fish

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Aug05 23:58

Warum sagst du das nicht gleich?! Mal sehen, was wir für dich tun können: Im Prinzip geht das genauso, wie zuvor für das Waschen nach dem Rasieren beschrieben. Lass Aisha Wendy waschen, an den gleichen Stellen, wie vorher beschrieben. Du fängst oben bei der Brust an, wäschst den Bauch, dann die Möse und dann den Bereich knapp darunter am Schenkel. Das machst du 2 bis drei mal und wenn du dabei immer darauf achtest, dass der Erregungsbalken bis zum Stillstand vorwärts geht, dann kannst du beim letzten Mal beim Anklicken der Muschi bei gedrückter linker Maustaste durch Anklicken des Schenkels Wendy dazu bringen, dass sie das Bein etwas anhebt. Wenn du dann das Waschen beendest, schlägt Aisha Wendy vor, sich die Schamhaare rasieren zu lassen. Zuerst kannst du sie einseifen, achte darauf, dass wirklich der ganze Bereich bis zum Rand eingeseift ist, dann erscheint der Rasierer im Kreis, du rasierst die Haare und wenn du fertig bist, erscheint eine Puderquaste. Die benützt du und dann setzt sich das Spiel fort, wie oben beschrieben.
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Sep10 18:34

Moved from a non necessarily opened topic, which I've deleted according to the RULES
jusume1951 wrote:
Can anyone help me in this game. I seem to get as far as having Wendy "shaved" , then back to the "bathing scene" but cannot get past that. I have Aisha washing Wendy all over but cannot find the right moves to go beyond that....Help someone? Please?

Please always read the rules and the various topics and posts before you ask silly questions!!!
Arnulf

Postby Arnulf » Thu, 09Sep10 18:46

So, jusume1951, welcome to the lagoon!

In this topic some posts above I wrote about the necessary steps which have to be done to overcome the bathing scene after Wendy's pussy has been shaved. I'll translate the German post:
Aisha is washing Wendy at four different points: Breast, belly, pussy and inner thigh. Start from the breast and when Aisha has arrived caressing Wendy's inner thigh, hold the left mouse-button, move to Aisha's butt and click. Cloé then caresses Aisha's butt. Repeat from the breast washing and then Cloé lifts Aisha's skirt and kisses her butt. Repeat once more again. Then, when Aisha has caressed Wendy's inner thigh, hold the mouse-button and move the cursor to Wendy's breast and click. Aisha will then kiss Wendy's breast. The screen changes and you can see the girls having their threesome fun until Tarak arrives.
Arnulf

Postby bg » Thu, 09Sep17 01:38

when dies the next game come out
bg
Pilot fish

Postby Aeoneh » Sun, 09Oct04 18:08

This is definitely one of my favorites. (:
Aeoneh
Pilot fish

Postby missreina » Wed, 09Oct07 08:27

From my understanding, you just have to click the mirror to put it down. It's not working for me, and I feel so dumb to be stuck this soon. Someone please help!!
missreina
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Wed, 09Oct07 11:48

Welcome to the lagoon missreina
Can you tell us a little more? Describe your problem, and where you are stuck in the game (which part). Otherwise, we couldn't help you.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Arnulf » Wed, 09Oct07 15:44

Hi, missreina, I think, I have understood your problem: At the beginning of the game you take the mirror, let Wendy look at her tits and let her then caress them. Thereafter Wendy looks at her crotch, moves aside her bottoms and caresses her pussy. Then, you've got your problem: You want to click on the mirror and NOTHING happens. The reason is, that you've done the caressing too quickly so that the arousal bar hasn't raised sufficiently (it should get filledd a lot over the half). If you then click on the mirror, Wendy will put it back on the table and you can start to let her masturbate up to orgasm................
Arnulf

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games