Whakawai

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: Whakawai

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Dec12 15:27

dellin wrote : love the game but having trouble on the boat suntan loation got it on how what,,,,?????...

Got it on? Well congratulations, sooner than any of us!

Sorry. Let's see. You picked up the lotion and squeezed on the girl's back and can't go any further? Bet you are holding something in your hand still. Yes?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Sun, 10Dec12 15:35

lucky loser wrote : There's always the secret hint word.....

Now that's a good point. When Shark asked for development input I don't recall being given one. Like the me, I think the others had to learn to swim or sink!!!

And I think that's a good philosophy, "Swim or sink!" Ok.
But as always, in true tradition, any hints are given subtly.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby zeghost94 » Sun, 10Dec12 18:07

ca y es je suis parvenu a la scene suivante comment fait on pour eviter la fellation.merci d avance
zeghost94
Pilot fish

Postby ericdenantes44 » Sun, 10Dec12 21:15

zeghost94 wrote : ca y es je suis parvenu a la scene suivante comment fait on pour eviter la fellation.merci d avance

Bravo, peut être peux tu m'aider sur le bateau je tourne en rond depuis 3 jours ? Merci
ericdenantes44
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sun, 10Dec12 21:33

hiro a vraiment envie de retrouver Ahoroa, ce soir... demande lui de t'aider à la ramener au village.
shark
Site Admin

Postby ericdenantes44 » Sun, 10Dec12 21:39

shark wrote : hiro a vraiment envie de retrouver Ahoroa, ce soir... demande lui de t'aider à la ramener au village.

Bonjour,

J'ai toujours le même problème depuis 3 jours sur le bateau, j'ai bien compris qu'il y avait une troisième fille après le massage des fesses , mais je ne trouve vraiment pas quoi lui faire faire ?

Merci
ericdenantes44
Pilot fish

Postby Elrod » Tue, 10Dec14 01:04

I am having trouble getting past the 3 girls on the boat. I get Ahoroa to put lotion on and rub the girl's back and then butt, but after that I am stumped. Any hints as to what is next and a hint as to the help word?? Thanks :)
Elrod
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 10Dec14 01:21

Remember... new active spots can appear when an action is running. (look if the cursor is visible)
shark
Site Admin

Postby Uziel » Tue, 10Dec14 02:02

well a few have pm how to move on and escape the pantyloss yet no matter where i click she pulls them off i have tried everything i use Internet explorer 8 could that be the problem? is it a bug or is the hot spot just so tiny that you need a x-wing, luke skywalker, the force and a dead obi-wan in the ear to find it??? its really anoying me greatly sad since i really like Mr sharks awesome games :=) sex and puzzles mixed is a good idea ( in my head at least)I played the second part and had problems at all..only with that scene :(
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 10Dec14 02:10

Three girls on the boat, the leg massage? You get into trouble after that, right? What action(s) do you do immediately before Ahoroa loses her panties? Make our blond friend do something different.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Uziel » Tue, 10Dec14 02:18

Three girls on the boat, the leg massage? You get into trouble after that, right? What action(s) do you do immediately before Ahoroa loses her panties? Make our blond friend do something different.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO omfg lols the only place i dindt click crap..anyone else have trouble with this one pm and ill help without spoiling the fun some the others :D
thanks squeeky :D
Uziel
Pilot fish

Postby Hey Chief!!! » Tue, 10Dec14 09:22

Thank you both for a real challenge.
Hey Chief!!!
great white shark

Postby herger » Tue, 10Dec14 16:05

hallo,
ich kann mich nicht für die priv-box anmelden, ich habe wenn ich auf den link klicke keine möglichkeit eine Bezahlung durchzuführen.

Gruß
herger
Pilot fish

Postby Jaywalk » Tue, 10Dec14 19:45

Hey Guys.
First of all, a big applause to Mr. Shark and the rest of the team making these games and storys, U guys rock and I will forever bow before U.
I have although a problem, never had problems with the games before.
In this new game "Whakawai"
Ive completed part 1.
And im in the middle of part 2... I get to the part where Ahoroa is on the bed, with Rebecca sitting by her head and Phil is going to fuck her, I start by pushing his dick in and then... nothing. the game freezes.
Am I doing anything wrong or....?
Ive tryed several times, even to clear cookies and restart computer and nothing happens or changes... Anyone have this problem as well and how do I get past it?
Jaywalk
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Tue, 10Dec14 19:49

Puuuuuuuuuuuush.... Ahoroa is virgin...
shark
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games