Help with this chat

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Help with this chat

Postby Bearc » Sat, 09Oct31 14:17

Hey!

Found this strip chat over att strip-poker.com and I cant get past the second level. As a game the chat is not very good imo but not being able to beat it is kinda frustrating.

I was hoping that some of you guys have some ideas how to move it along and get to the end.

First I thougt you had to be a member so i reged for free but nothing changed, was still only able to get that first level and then I got stuck.

The chat is over at www.strip-poker.com under the tab elizabeth, think the whole site is in flash so wasent able to get a direct link.
Bearc
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 09Oct31 15:41

Without other members attempting a search-respond:

Think there is something in the threads re that game, don't hold me to it, but search of thread topics (most recent, 2/3 weeks) should give you an idea.

A set of "Rules" has been put in place but your ask does not seem to violate those.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby jkast91 » Mon, 09Nov02 19:52

If you ask her "Do you dance?"
she will show you her ass

haven't found any other question to up level.
jkast91
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 09Nov02 22:37

I got her topless and it just kind of started looping over and over and she never responded to anything. These got some responses from her. You are so sexy, you are so cute, you are stunning, you are so nice, you are gorgeous, you are beautiful, I love you, you are so smart, you have sexy legs, hair, skin, etc., can I see your legs, can I see your ass, you have a beautiful smile, ass legs, etc.

If anyone else gets anywhere with her, please post here. I really want to see her naked. Thanks [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Wutaro » Tue, 09Nov03 01:54

i had the same problem, got her shirt off and the game froze except when i gave her another compliment, then i was able to get the skirt off and it stopped responding completly. but the trick i found was just use a thesauras and call her other words for beautiful. shame it seems to be so broke though, would be fun to see how it ends. i even tried to see if i could fill up the bar first since it seemed stripping made it go bad, but even without she stopped responding after a bit
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09Nov03 19:40

Hey Wutaro--great idea about the Thesaurus. That got me down to her panties and shoes but I can't figure out what to do next. Old commands (stand up, show your ass, etc) and typing the same thing twice locks the game up and it doesn't respond at all.

Here's what I did step by step:
YOU: you are sweet
Thessa: :)
YOU: you are cute
YOU: you are gorgeous
YOU: you are stunning
Thessa: thanks
YOU: you are beautiful
Thessa: how nice of you to say that
YOU: you are smart
Thessa: you think?
YOU: you are very attractive
Thessa: oh, thank you
YOU: strip
Thessa: okay
YOU: you are lovely
YOU: you are so glamorous
YOU: you are superb
Thessa: thanks alot :p
YOU: you are perfect
YOU: you are so charming
Thessa: thanks alot :p
YOU: strip
Thessa: k
YOU: lick your nipples
Thessa: Like this?

After that, everything (rub pussy, show ass, etc) me got an Ok response but she didn't do it. Kiss me did work. And when I asked her to suck her finger, it went back to her fully clothed and she stopped responding. Shame. Fun waste of time but obviously they are still working on it, I hope. [img]smile/indecis.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Stone27 » Wed, 09Nov04 10:06

I cant even strip her of her shirt it freezes.
Stone27
Pilot fish

Postby silent93 » Wed, 09Nov04 11:46

I've compiled a list of the compliments needed to fill the meter. I'm hitting the same bugs as everyone else, though.

all of these are prefixed by 'you are'

cute
smart
seductive
gorgeous
alluring
stunning
beautiful
very attractive
lovely
so glamorous
superb
perfect
charming
amazing
awesome
very intelligent
sweet
fascinating
caring
dazzling
silent93
Pilot fish

Postby Kerry » Wed, 09Nov04 22:28

Hey guys, after using the terms people have posted on this thread, I managed to completely fill the bar, but can't get her to strip off the panties. She just sits there in some kind of a loop. She'll stand up if you ask her to dance, but the panties won't come off no matter what. Oh, and does anybody get the reference to Shakespeare? She keeps asking me 'has Shakespeare wrote about this?' It doesn't seem to matter if you answer yes or no.

@Sharkfan & silent93, nice work to get as far as you have. You do have to pay attention, and stay interactive with her. I have a couple compliments to add to the list:

kind
nice
naughty
magnificent
wonderful

A word of caution: Do NOT use vulgar language, she will put all clothes back on and go into a loop.

Kerry
Kerry
sirens hunter

Location: Ft. Vancouver, Washington, USA (The ORIGINAL Vancouver, not BC!)

Postby silent93 » Wed, 09Nov04 22:35

I suppose this means it's time to test and see what happens if you try to overfill the meter.
silent93
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Thu, 09Nov05 03:19

have gone through thesaurus.com and found a couple more... -but the biggest thing I've found is ask her to dance (even before stripping) and she slowly turns and shows you her ass.
I did get her to rub her ass ( under her panties) one time and haven't been able to repeat it yet.

Great fun... I've had hours of entertainment today with it! Image
moonkee
great white shark

Postby Stone27 » Thu, 09Nov05 06:05

Anyone knows other commands? Onlythe dance work for me.
Stone27
Pilot fish

Postby Wutaro » Thu, 09Nov05 07:10

moonkee wrote

Great fun... I've had hours of entertainment today with it! Image

heh, and just think how much more fun it'd be if the darn thing worked a little better
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Stone27 » Thu, 09Nov05 07:33

We wouldnt play that long if it was working right tho lol
Stone27
Pilot fish

Postby moonkee » Thu, 09Nov05 21:25

Okay... system having issues today but I'm able to fill the entire bar... here's my order I used

start ALL with you are (except strip)

sweet , cute , gorgeous , stunning , beautiful , very smart , very attractive , lovely

STRIP

glamorous , superb , perfect , charming , seductive , alluring , amazing

STRIP

awesome , very intelligent , fascinating , caring , dazzling

After each entry wait for her to give you points (5pts each)

Able to get her down to only panties with full power bar... but system keeps freezing after that!
moonkee
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games