Robozou-English

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Robozou-English

Postby mudplugger » Fri, 09May15 14:41

As promised earlier in this thread I have updated my Robozou Guide. It now contains information for all 6 endings, the Map, the Hhidden Scenes & information on how to handle save files.

Shark has very kindly agreed to host the file for me, so you will always be able to find the latest version of it on this site.

If anyone has any suggestions for things to include or spots any mistakes or other ways to acheive things please drop me a Private Message via this forum.

The URL for the file is
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/game/Robozo ... hrough.txt

The guide is currently at version 1.0 but I have noticed some formatting errors that I plan to correct over the weekend so I hope to have version 1.1 ready early next week.

I hope you find the guide useful.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby Lyingbastard » Sun, 09May17 03:56

I'd really like to see someone re-do this game and patch it up a little, give the player a few more options, fill in some blanks. I think it'd work especially well as a 3D game with limited animation, but that's just my opinion based on a complete lack of programming knowledge.

Things to include that are missing from the original: graphics for getting oral from teacher; oral play from all females; able to use mouth when woman is nude (and corresponding graphics); really uncensored images/animations. Those are just a few things that seem like they should already have been in the game and just weren't included, not major additions.
Lyingbastard
Pilot fish

Postby mudplugger » Mon, 09May18 11:52

Lyingbastard, you should look at the hongfire link earlier in this thread the guys over there are working on including some of the things you have mentioned. There is also and uncensored version of the game available from there.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby SquallLion » Tue, 09May19 14:25

mudplugger wrote : Lyingbastard, you should look at the hongfire link earlier in this thread the guys over there are working on including some of the things you have mentioned. There is also and uncensored version of the game available from there.

that's right
here you are: http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1764798
mais que fait la police ?
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby SquallLion » Tue, 09May19 15:14

je viens de débloquer la soeur donc voici ma correction sur la soluce:
TIP
passer une porte apporte un point de compétence
DONC Avant d'utiliser la baignoire ou l'aspirateur, il faut entrer /sortir à la chaîne juste avant de finir l'action(10mn avant l'heure limite! )

sortir la personne controlée au bout de Shopping Mall, la rue longeant le sex shop(une cut scene apparait) apporte 30 xp
Attention! si vous trompez de chemin, vous vous faites choper par la police ce qui vous octroie aucun XP supp!!

pareil pour les scènes de sexe

dés que la mère dépasse un quota max (500), il y a une cinématique pendant la phase de sommeil: demander
'masturbate' puis choisir les 1eres solutions.

période
First (MORNING):
6:00 to 8:00

Second (After School)
15:00 to 17:00

Third (Evening)
18:00 to 20:00

Fourth (Night)
21:00 to 23:00

les 8 1ers jours
Mother:
1st day:
la baignoire apporte 15 contre l'aspirateur MAIS LE 1ER JOUR utiliser que l'aspirateur (vacum cleaner )!!
user 1 x l'aspi puis la maitresse se pointe (IL EST IMPOSSIBLE DE LE FAIRE 5 FOIS AVANT comme dit les anciennes soluces dans la version récente dont la non censurée)
puis faire autant d'aspir que possible
il faut avoir au moins 100
possible si on entre/sort à la chaine juste avant l'heure fatidique

2nd day:
controler la mère pour faire 'topless'
la 1ere fois, la culotte sera ôtée mais on n'a pas d'assez d'XP pour l'enlever la prochaine fois (la mère doit avoir au moins 3000XP)
2 vacum cleaner mini
vous pouvez faire la baignoire par la suite

3rd day
en topless , la faire sortir à l'allée au bout après le sex shop
on doit avoir 190/200 normalement (ce n'est pas une condition obligatoire mais conseillée)
ne pas hésiter à récolter le condom dès que dispo (apparait quand elle est nue)
le max de sortie :4

dés que l'XP de la mère avoisine 300/350, sauvegarder.

si au 6eme jour, la prof se pointe pas, il faudra augmenter son xp avec l'aspirateur

4th day: dormir et choisir la 1ere (la seconde enclenche une gaterie que vous ferez dans quelques jours , mais pas maintenant!)

5th day: pareil
NOTE: rien vous empêche de contrôler la mère bien AVANT 8 heures!

6th day: encore pareil!
la prof doit apparaitre
demande l'aire de Robozou pour la controler : c'est gagné

attention, vous pourriez causer (avec la prof ici) et même demander d'utiliser l'aspi (100xp de gagné) mais ce SERAIT TROP TOT!
il faut ATTENDRE 16h45 passe pour entrer chez soi:la soeur se pointe!
vous pourrez la contrôler!

NOTE: rien ne ne vous empeche de faire mumuse avec la mere ou la prof (histoire de gagner de l'exp) arreter avant 16h45

day #8 -#12
upgrader la soeur (400) et la prof(400)
pour la soeur, on peut l'emmener au WC de l'école (+ XP 30)
mais dés que sont XP dépasse les 150, emmener la utiliser l'Enema qui spawnera une fois pour toute au Shopping Mall (cf carte) : +50
dés que les XP depasse 400 à 21h, on peut lui parler pour une séance très intime
ne pas hésiter pour toutes d'user tous les dildo que vous trouvez

day #13
sauver
retourner à la maison passer 16H45 (comme pour la soeurette)
l'étudiante de transfert est contrôlable!

day #14 - #16
upgrader l'étudiante (enema etc..)
day #17
sauver!
il faut la doctoresse, le perso cachée!
controler l'étudiante pour la dénicher
il faut passer la bannière à 16h35 exactement (se poster derrière jusqu'à cet heure)
puis se rendre à l'endroit caché (aucun repère! cf la map)
vous avez la doctoresse
j'ai fait une vidéo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lax-FM4XrYs

pour la suite, se conformer à la soluce
gg!
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby Lyingbastard » Wed, 09May20 09:36

mudplugger wrote : Lyingbastard, you should look at the hongfire link earlier in this thread the guys over there are working on including some of the things you have mentioned. There is also and uncensored version of the game available from there.

Sweet.
Lyingbastard
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09May20 09:51

On http://rapidshare.com/files/235057118/R ... hrough.pdf you can find a detailed Robozou walkthrough --- a four weeks overview in a table.
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby mudplugger » Wed, 09May20 11:15

qbv8 wrote : On http://rapidshare.com/files/235057118/R ... hrough.pdf you can find a detailed Robozou walkthrough --- a four weeks overview in a table.

That still only gets you one of the 6 possible endings though.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09May20 11:34

OK, you want to have the source of the walkthrough to improve it?
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby mudplugger » Wed, 09May20 12:54

qbv8 wrote : OK, you want to have the source of the walkthrough to improve it?

Not after all the work I put into the walkthrough I've written (9 posts ups)
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09May20 13:01

Oh sorry, I didn't see that. [img]smile/sifflotte.gif[/img] I just threw out my walkthrough that I have written a couple of months ago. Did not mean to assume in any way that my walkthrough would be in any way better or more complete than yours. Just wanted to help out.

So next time I will take more than 30 seconds to carefully read through the postings before I start talking :)

Sorry!
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby mudplugger » Wed, 09May20 13:27

you have nothing to be sorry for. I do like the format of your "Quick View" and I wonder if you would be interested in including it in my guide?

If we can amend it so that it covers all the endings people who are familure with the game might find it useful.
mudplugger
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09May20 14:06

See your PM.
qbv8
star of the reef

Postby SquallLion » Wed, 09May20 19:10

excellent walkthorugh, qbv8
you forgot the map, although Image
SquallLion
star of the reef

Postby qbv8 » Wed, 09May20 20:14

SquallLion, thank you for the kudos. Although, these were just my small little notes I did on a piece of paper and then put them into a table. I didn't want to waste too much time on a map as I don't really like this game: a very strange attitude towards women, and in parts really disgusting (e.g. enema). Not my cup of tea.

I like ArianeB much better ... lightyears better! That is a game worth to spend time and work on.
qbv8
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games