Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 20Sep05 04:58

Lilith In - Pestering Gods

This pisses Lilith off. Here she is taking a walk in a beautiful cathedral, and suddenly there is a celestial light followed by a booming voice declaring!

"Lilith! You have been chosen".

You see in Lilith's universe gods are just as strong and worthy as their followers. So a celestial practice of (in lack of a better word) head hunting followers ensued.
So now any mortals worth their salt can find themselves being "Chosen". Getting Lilith on their team would be the PR scoop of the century.

Most people find the gods to be a pain in the ass [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] Full resolution https://i.ibb.co/GRsfPvB/Created-with-GIMP.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 20Sep10 13:49

Lilith - Emerald Outfit

Holy fuck knuckle. Undyingbroccoli over at DigitalEro is a modeller and porter. He just updated Lilith

Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 20Sep10 15:02

Space station commander Blackwell finishing her duties before joining botanist Cora Green (the one at the bottom)
and Alica Hunt (station security detail) in the bed. What happens in space stays in space.

This is a Star Trek reference. Fraternizing with subordinates are forbidden. Oh yea? Suck it Starfleet command [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Full resolution https://i.ibb.co/d5Lq3xV/2345.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Thu, 20Sep10 15:56

Rastifan wrote:Fraternizing with subordinates are forbidden.

Tell that to James "Twat-raider" Kirk and his ilk! (Bet you didn't realise that was what the "T" really stood for --Tiberius? I ask you! Next you'll be trying to tell me William Schatner is a good actor. :crazy: )
I see even Riker got hitched to Deanna Troi and for a while Seven (of Nine) formed a rather unlikely matrimonial alliance with Chakotay until she accidentally assimilated his dick (do you think it has tribal tats like his face?) and decided girls were more fun. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Last edited by Greebo on Fri, 20Sep11 11:11, edited 1 time in total.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 20Sep10 17:09

Greebo wrote:
Rastifan wrote:Fraternizing with subordinates are forbidden.

Tell that to James "Twat-raider" Kirk and his ilk! (Bet you didn't realise that was what the "T" really stood for --Tiberius? I ask you! Next you'll be trying to tell me William Schatner is a good actor. :crazy: )
I see even Riker got hitched to Deanna Troi and for a while Seven (of Nine) formed a rather unlikely matrimonial alliance with Chakotay until she accidentally assimilated his dick and decided girls were more fun. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

Kirk would fuck anything with a pussy and a pulse :lol:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Thu, 20Sep10 18:42

Thank you for Lilith and all the posts you make here.

I shant comment on Capt Kirk, I fear it would require some comment AIMED AT my POTUS. PLEASE Lord do something about that!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 20Sep10 21:30

LRM wrote:Thank you for Lilith and all the posts you make here.

I shant comment on Capt Kirk, I fear it would require some comment AIMED AT my POTUS. PLEASE Lord do something about that!!!

Well at least Kirk was useful unlike the orange one. Proof Kirk will fuck anything https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B22Uy7SBe4
Wait what the hell am I talking about? I would fuck that [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Fri, 20Sep11 00:29

Rastifan wrote:Kirk would fuck anything with a pussy and a pulse :lol:

I thought a pulse was optional?
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 20Sep11 01:14

Greebo wrote:I thought a pulse was optional?

:lol:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 20Sep11 05:07

Lilith visiting her good friend Crystal Windyspark, the pixie queen. No one gives a crap about the Pixie people.
They think they are too small to be a threat and they didn't seem to possess anything worth going to war over.

They didn't know about the old powerful magic the pixies possess, which they share with Lilith because she
saved a pixie girl from a wizard once that had captured her to keep as a pet. What happen to the wizard?
Well let's just say the pixies has this amusing little pet frog. Lilith will probably change him back when she is
certain he knows the price of captivity.

Full res https://i.ibb.co/kHqCB2W/Lilith-and-pixie-queen.jpg
Last edited by Rastifan on Fri, 20Sep11 12:49, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Fri, 20Sep11 11:21

I bet that must have been a "ribbiting" experience for him [img]smile/totoz6.gif[/img]
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rastifan » Fri, 20Sep11 12:51

Greebo wrote:I bet that must have been a "ribbiting" experience for him [img]smile/totoz6.gif[/img]

It was. He was defiant at first, screaming "I WILL TURN YOU ALL INTO GOO". But all that came out was "ribbit" [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 20Sep12 17:46

Detention Gone Wrong

"I am going to get fired for this" miss Perkins thought. Every fiber in her body screamed for her to stop this, but her hands continued to undress the heavy breathing student. "Roxanne" she said with a shaking whisper. "We shouldn't be doing this". "I... I know miss. Perkins" Roxanne stuttered". "W... We should stop".

Did they? Of course not :petits-coeurs:

And detention gone wrong? That is a matter of perspective. Full image https://i.ibb.co/jDFps5H/Untitled2.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Thu, 20Sep17 16:49

Lilith At The University For Mages And Witches

Lilith preparing for her class in "how to decipher and understand magic scrolls containing invisible runes.
The invisible part is important. They are sometimes traps triggered by reading the visible runes.

The last novice mage reading such a scroll had to be carried out in a bucket. This is why the head master called in Lilith.
He can't have the student dying in horrifying ways
[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Lilith doesn't need the glasses of course, but she knows the students perceive them as a sign of authority. This makes
them more compliant and less inclined to daydream during her classes, which in this school can prove fatal.

Full resolution https://i.ibb.co/pxcRFpt/Lilith-Teacher.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 20Sep19 20:58

Jill Valentine let out a low moan and Ruby's tongue was playing fandango with her clit. Ruby used to be a religious timid wife. And her husband
had not been the bad sort she was told, until he got infected and tried to eat her. Having to kill your spouse is a life changer for most people.
This had turned Ruby into a hell cat who was determined to sample everything life had to offer. In a zombie apocalypse you never knew when
your time was up. Luckily for Jill, Ruby had taken a special liking to pussy licking [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Full resolution https://i.ibb.co/T0TcrSm/Jill.jpg
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Sexy girls