next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby lucky loser » Mon, 20May11 13:24

Thanks for the update, Shark! Always looking forward to new classics to play. :kiss2:
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby shark » Tue, 20May12 01:04

Calvin07 wrote:Does this affect the old games that are in the Private Box now ??

Access to the priv-box is completely closed for now, but all the old subscriptions were finished.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 20Jun27 09:42

DiTo wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:So what is the next new game?

The one that isn't here yet Pink... [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

[img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] :D :lol: I somewhat guessed as much Dito...
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 20Jun27 09:43

shark wrote:Some explanations about the new game (Jealousy) and the priv-box.
The game is ready to be put online but paysite-cash, which is the organization for online payments, warned me, two weeks ago, that it was no longer able to provide the payment service for the priv-box (It seems to be a problem related to BREXIT).
So I can't put the game in the priv-box if nobody can access it.
I contacted another payment service, but the acceptance procedure is long ...
Be patient .... and stay safe.

Thanks for the update.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 20Aug12 20:12

Mr. Shark, I would like to thank you for the update on twitter, I enjoyed the game Perfect Wife immensely and to find that you are now working on Perfect Wife 2 is fantastic news, Gods speed and stay safe.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby seriousgigi » Thu, 20Aug13 02:47

hi shark, i'd like to see facefuck/puke stuff in your games, it is killer thing for me. stay safe you are the best!
seriousgigi
sirens hunter

Postby Greebo » Thu, 20Aug13 16:12

I wouldn't!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 20Aug14 00:00

Greebo wrote:I wouldn't!

I echo ya Bud that's just plain nasty [img]smile/fouet.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby seriousgigi » Fri, 20Aug14 02:59

just imagine mandy deepthroats a huge dick then she coughs and she pukes from both of her nostrils because her mouth is filled with big cock! then nanny faints against this shocking moment :crazy:

pissing & piss drinking could have been fun though.

btw, desire & submission was my fav. so far. do you have any plans to continue it?

and what is wrong with these post dates on forum? post time of new messages show ~5-6 years ago...
seriousgigi
sirens hunter

Postby Orijheo » Fri, 20Aug14 16:17

I do not agree with seriousgigi but while we are telling our preferences for the next game, I would love to see another group scene like in Jealousy, just a little more extended and also many, many threesomes. It's just an input from someone who will most likely buy a new subscription the moment the new game comes out.
Orijheo
sirens hunter

Postby seriousgigi » Sat, 20Aug15 03:15

what is with this hostility? every one give their ideas and i gave mine then people started to shout at me lol. what do you think, shark will stop all of his projects then make new ones as i please just because i posted a new idea? and what would happen if he makes different one than older ones? just for one game, would you lose your minds? lol. what would change for you? are you this much obsessed with lagoon characters? you all made me laugh lol.
seriousgigi
sirens hunter

Postby LRM » Sat, 20Aug15 19:20

seriousgigi wrote:what is with this hostility? Everyone give their ideas and I gave mine then people started to shout at me lol. what do you think, Shark will stop all of his projects then make new ones as I please just because I posted a new idea? and what would happen if he makes different ones than older ones? just for one game, would you lose your minds? lol. what would change for you? are you this much obsessed with lagoon characters? you all made me laugh lol.

Everyone has an opinion and I for one (Lou; LRM doesn't have that permission) firmly believe you have a right to voice it. In this case and "Desire and Submission" Lou was/is not supportive.
Just Lou's opinion.
LRM asks you never fail to post your opinion; providing something you post doesn't violate forum rules.
Lou thinks you should be more open to hearing other people's opinions
Thanks

The following is a short op-ed piece that is somewhat off-topic and LRM will move it (The Beach) if others ask (PM please).
There are cases where the opinions of others aren't welcome (almost anything from the POTUS and his gaggle of yes men).
It is Lou's opinion the current POTUS is a complete imbecile!!! I think he has done permanent damage to the World standing of the United States of America and the health of this nation.
I fear/feel he has done damage to the economy that will take a very long time to overcome.
It is my sincere desire/hope that he is a one-term wonder. If I were still an active member of the Armed Services I would/could not reenlist because I cannot in good conscience follow his orders.
I think history will place him at the top of the OMG worst Presidents ever!!!
Lou's opinion!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sat, 20Aug15 22:44

seriousgigi wrote:what is with this hostility? every one give their ideas and i gave mine then people started to shout at me lol. what do you think, shark will stop all of his projects then make new ones as i please just because i posted a new idea? and what would happen if he makes different one than older ones? just for one game, would you lose your minds? lol. what would change for you? are you this much obsessed with lagoon characters? you all made me laugh lol.

I've not shouted and neither has anyone else as far as I can see -- we've just expressed our opinions like you have! In this medium shouting is traditionally upper case and is usually frowned upon unless it makes a particular emphasis that cannot be expressed any other way.

As far as I'm concerned you are welcome to your own opinion unless it causes particular upset to sensitive people

(P.S. I agree wholeheartedly with Lou regarding His Orange POTUSness and as a Brit I'd include His Mini-Me, UK PM Boris Johnson)
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Sun, 20Aug16 07:49

seriousgigi , The thread is called "next game" and you have every right to give your opinion on future games. I did not find any hostility in the posts (except maybe your sentence "you all made me laugh lol").
Just a comment: if you want to describe your sexual fantasies in details, there are certainely other places for that.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Janecki23 » Tue, 20Sep08 23:12

Dear Mr. Shark,
when can we expect Perfect Wife 2? I have just replayed the first part - it is one of your best games!
Janecki23
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games