Virtual Date with Jessica

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date with Jessica

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 10Jul23 00:01

chinook wrote : Can someone give me tips or clue for getting the beach or the lingerie ending because I'm tried 8 times and I fail to a one of the 2 ending.

Check out page 3 of this thread, highlight Graen's *spoiler*
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby phreaky » Fri, 10Jul23 03:04

@thrain

That was exactly my thinking also, and that's why I changed the pov in som of the sex scenes
After looking at some pusooy and leonizer games, I may change some other scene povs,
Especially the romantic parts, to involve the male / player more
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby Cochise » Fri, 10Jul23 05:54

Always nice to see more VD games.

Personally I like Virtual Dating games like this one and the Ariane and VDG games. Makes everything more interactive and stuff.
Cochise
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 10Jul23 07:14

phreaky?
Quoting from Thrain above:
"But when girl came more closer (Kiss is a right example), I really hate the first person view. You see only skin, and it's far (for me !) to be sexy !"

..... I'm wondering, since you have begun to employ some animation, might such a kiss scene overcome Thrain's complaint if in the closeup the girl's lips begin to pucker, ready to accept the player's and the further they pucker, you "zoom" in, and her face goes out of focus?

I do appreciate that may make for an awkward sized gif. But might an animated small overlayed insert in a corner, of two heads (as though looking over the 'player's shoulder) locking into a kiss be a possibility?
/------
/-----/
/ -----| |
|/ o o| ------|
|| | | /
- /

Hey! The graphic is poor, but I trust it portrays what the above text seeks to address.

A small animation can work in this context by presenting a whole image, slice that image and replacing a section of the previous image with the animation at the next showing.

Phreaky, I have an instance of this concept if you need to understand more about what I mean. If so PM.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby tlaero » Fri, 10Jul23 12:00

These are great suggestions. One aspect of phreaky's games that I like better than Ariane and Chaotic's is that he goes partially 3rd person in some of the sex scenes. Makes them more erotic, in my opinion.

Phreaky, I think some of the complaints about the girls come from you using Victoria 3. Ari, Chaotic, and Leonizer use Victoria 4, and she's a better model.

The base model for her is free, but you have to pay for Morphs++, and then you'd need to get new clothes (although there's a fair amount of free clothing available). You'd probably also want a high quality skin.

This stuff isn't cheap, though, and it's hard to ask you to buy models and things for a game you're giving away free.

Personally, while I like the V4 models better, I think your games are fine with your current graphics.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby chinook » Fri, 10Jul23 13:22

Rikwar, the walkthrough that Graen has posted is been removed. So can someone help me please.
chinook
Pilot fish

Postby Pizza » Fri, 10Jul23 13:46

chinook wrote :
Rikwar, the walkthrough that Graen has posted is been removed. So can someone help me please.

....white ink.......
Pizza from Italy.
Pizza
great white shark

Postby luke » Fri, 10Jul23 15:29

chinook wrote :

Not at all: Graen used the same color for the text than the background, for people who won't have spoiler. As pizza said, it's invisible ink. If you want to reveal it, you just have to put lemon juice on it... STOP! I was joking... You just have to select the text to reveal it
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby chinook » Fri, 10Jul23 19:18

Thanks for the answer.
chinook
Pilot fish

Postby tlaero » Sat, 10Jul24 06:01

Oooh, Victoria 4.2 is on sale until the 31st.

http://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/victor ... t=838&_m=d

The base character is always free. Morphs++, which you need to make her look like other characters is $20. Or you can get the complete bundle (which includes Morphs++ and a few other things for) $30.

Phreaky, if you have any interest in ever upgrading to V4, now is the time to do it. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby refferiz » Sat, 10Jul24 14:00

hey. can anyone please send me walkthroughs for this game. Thank you very much! =)
refferiz
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 10Jul24 14:36

refferiz wrote : hey. can anyone please send me walkthroughs for this game. Thank you very much! =)

Without appearing to sound uncouth, did you attempt to read any of this thread?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Sat, 10Jul24 15:19

refferiz wrote : hey. can anyone please send me walkthroughs for this game. Thank you very much! =)

Pay attention at the back there! Highlight Graen's post at the end of page 3!
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Serge » Mon, 10Jul26 16:19

Hi there

Here is yhe link for Jessica french version (Thanks to Phreaky to agree for that)

A little bit more difficult than english version.

Try to have jessica in jacuzzy and then in your appartment.

http://rapidshare.com/files/409160314/jessica_v2_fr.zip
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby ns9192 » Mon, 10Aug02 14:24

can u provide walkthro'..not got any clue??
ns9192
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games