Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 5/16

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 12/5

Postby Super » Sun, 18May13 04:55

Oh hey haven’t thought about this for a long time, can’t play now but seems cool

Are you saying only bow and arrow combat or will there be melee stuff too? Though guess dunno how well that’d work in first person just seems weird in an old timely game like this to not have swords or axes
Super
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18May13 11:30

Super wrote:Oh hey haven’t thought about this for a long time, can’t play now but seems cool

Are you saying only bow and arrow combat or will there be melee stuff too? Though guess dunno how well that’d work in first person just seems weird in an old timely game like this to not have swords or axes

Yes, we are thinking about melee combat. I also thought that first person melee combat won't really look nice, but there is a new game on steam called Kingdom Come Deliverance, which is a first person game and the combat is amazing, so it depends on how it's made and it can look good [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 18May14 03:57

Mkay! Other question is if the whole game revolves around this village/ these current girls or if it’s going to be more of an open world game with many girls/villages/ whatever? I suppose an actual open world game is a bit much but I do think a game revolving around a singular location can be quite exciting in many ways... similar to majoras mask or harvest moon/ stardew valley. Would help with scope and getting to know each woman better if it was focused on a single town, anyway. Question would be if any dungeons or idk I’m just rambling

Though is it all first person? I can’t play now to make sure but I do like kissing but first person kissing doesn’t work so well so yeah
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18May14 10:58

Super wrote:Mkay! Other question is if the whole game revolves around this village/ these current girls or if it’s going to be more of an open world game with many girls/villages/ whatever? I suppose an actual open world game is a bit much but I do think a game revolving around a singular location can be quite exciting in many ways... similar to majoras mask or harvest moon/ stardew valley. Would help with scope and getting to know each woman better if it was focused on a single town, anyway. Question would be if any dungeons or idk I’m just rambling

Though is it all first person? I can’t play now to make sure but I do like kissing but first person kissing doesn’t work so well so yeah

You can switch to a third person mode during the animation scenes but while exploring, it's only in first person. We have plans to add a few more villages and locations, but we will see how it goes after awhile.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Super » Mon, 18May14 18:28

Oh ok ok. I’d just like to request kissing and then group scenes and now I’ll shut up for now
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18May14 20:28

Super wrote:Oh ok ok. I’d just like to request kissing and then group scenes and now I’ll shut up for now

Thanks for the feedback and requests [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 17/6

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18Jun17 19:21

It’s time for a public release!

We have done huge terrain changes, literally got rid of the old one and replaced it by the exact same copy, but made in another application to improve our workflow in the future, so it would be awesome if a lot of people test the new terrain and let us know that it’s working as expected.

Download
Windows x64
Windows x32
Mac (newer devices with Metal support)
Mac (older devices, no Metal support)
Linux

We also added the requested feature to be able to change the pubes during NSFW scenes plus a nice looking UI that will also help you to switch between first person and third person view easier.

You can read the full changelog.

flyrenders
great white shark

Postby philip » Sat, 18Jul21 19:19

@flyrenders-

I have been following this post with interest. Tried downloading the story from EVERY link you have posted . . . all six pages . . . with no success. I get an error message "The application 'Vikings Daughter can't be opened". I have a mac, running OS X 10.11.6

Any suggestions or help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

philip
philip
sirens hunter

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18Jul22 12:21

philip wrote:@flyrenders-

I have been following this post with interest. Tried downloading the story from EVERY link you have posted . . . all six pages . . . with no success. I get an error message "The application 'Vikings Daughter can't be opened". I have a mac, running OS X 10.11.6

Any suggestions or help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

philip

Hello,

I have found this post, can you try what the "best answer" is suggesting and let me know if it works. Link.
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 8/8

Postby flyrenders » Tue, 18Aug07 22:50

Hello guys,

It's time for a public release! We added the whole sex animation with Hilde. The scene is about 3 minutes long and you have the option to choose between cumming inside her or outside, as many of you have requested.

Changelog

I'm also going to post a small video showing off the animation, the quality is pretty low because of GFYCat [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Download
Windows x64
Windows x32
Mac
Linux
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18Aug13 09:18

Hello guys,

Just wanted to post a quick update, we have been working on angled melee attacks, check out this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npVekuW4olU
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 18Aug20 17:26

Just a quick dev update. We have been working with a voice actress to add sounds and the audio system is finally completed. You can see the NSFW video with sounds here.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby LustiestBeast » Fri, 18Sep07 16:01

flyrenders wrote:Just a quick dev update. We have been working with a voice actress to add sounds and the audio system is finally completed. You can see the NSFW video with sounds here.

I'm a bit confused about the sound and text overlay. Is the text supposed to represent her thoughts?
LustiestBeast
sirens hunter

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18Sep09 11:18

LustiestBeast wrote:
flyrenders wrote:Just a quick dev update. We have been working with a voice actress to add sounds and the audio system is finally completed. You can see the NSFW video with sounds here.

I'm a bit confused about the sound and text overlay. Is the text supposed to represent her thoughts?

The text was added before the sound, now we are thinking about completely removing it or just adding an option to show/hide it.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Sun, 18Dec09 19:49

Hey guys,

We are releasing the public build of v0.12.0 and you can download it now from below.

Changelog

Windows x64
Windows x32
Mac
Linux

We are looking for testers on Mac/Linux and Win x32, because we updated our game engine version and want to make sure everything works before we update the main project. Post a comment here if you are interested to receive a test build, there are limited seats.

This is a scene we added in the v0.13.0 version

Click here for a better quality.

flyrenders
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games