Virtual Date with Jessica

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Virtual Date with Jessica

Postby phreaky » Tue, 10Jul13 19:39

Ok Guys, after the Amy game, I finally managed to squeeze some of my spare time to create another dating game, this time with Jessica

Hopefully there's not many bugs
Credit to tlaero for the tools that makes life easier :)

here is the link

http://rapidshare.com/files/406728009/jessica_v1.zip

And of course, feel free to make comments :)

Edit : thanks to leonizer, the game is also available online at :

http://www.playforceone.com/pf1_games.p ... %20Jessica

Enjoy
phreaky
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 10Jul13 19:59

really happy to see a new game,if only rapidshare would download faster!!! :P
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 10Jul13 20:30

Great!! Thanks phreaky, looking forward to playing the new game when I get back from work [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby foobar » Tue, 10Jul13 23:19

I'll try it right now :)
foobar
great white shark

Postby bndover » Tue, 10Jul13 23:26

i cant get here anywhere..help!!
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby machamp623 » Tue, 10Jul13 23:49

yeah there arent a lot of clues as to what to do excerpt for trial and error
machamp623
lagoon predator

Postby cheese101 » Wed, 10Jul14 00:13

tried sooo many combinations,but can't get her to go to the beach...or lingerie shopping.

edit: finally got beach,then the ending :D

now i just need to get the other 2 endings...
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby bndover » Wed, 10Jul14 00:46

cheese101 wrote : tried sooo many combinations,but can't get her to go to the beach...or lingerie shopping.

i tried for hours, got here to the beach and making out in the park, but no more...
bndover
sirens hunter

Postby foobar » Wed, 10Jul14 00:58

Awesome game, but please make the next one with Keisha! She is just damn gorgeous!
foobar
great white shark

Postby Graen » Wed, 10Jul14 04:42

Is there an ending to this game besides an endless loop of "Let's go somewhere else, then?"

The game is not intuitive at all. Acting like a dick puts her in the mood to go to the beach, but being a nice guy gets you no where? The Dildo, Lingerie and Beer never get used at all?

Or is this a game where you have to do things in a very specific order? Because it seems to be layed out like ArianeB where you can experiment and make some progress, but so far nothing good has happened with Jessica.

Waiting for the next version...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby cheese101 » Wed, 10Jul14 07:03

the beer is useful for an ending,the difficulty is getting there(i cant yet)
lingerie is also useful for an ending,but again i cant get there...
if anybody finds a second ending,please announce that it is actually possible,because so far i cant find any way to another ending
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Yamato » Wed, 10Jul14 09:02

Very nice game once again.
I haven't EVEN accomplished one ending yet....seems everything I get a new clue that it closes old paths that were previously opened... so frustrating indeed...but hey! thats cool....eventually I'll get it. :-)

Cheers

Yamato AKA Kron
Kronn

Think Dirty Thoughts....
Yamato
star of the reef

Postby cowboyblob » Wed, 10Jul14 09:40

Yeah, not very intuitive. Just arbitrary pathways, as far as I can tell. The pics are nice, though.
cowboyblob
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 10Jul14 09:54

I just finished playing (/browsing the source to get to the endings). All endings are possible, but it's pretty hard to figure out by yourself (without looking at the source or at least tracking the variables).

I have to congratulate phreaky on actually testing the game rather well (while this seems to be expected and not really something to point out, we probably all got used to the bugs in chaotic's games that this is worth mentioning :P). I could only find two bugs:
- lingerieshort3.html refers to ciry6.html instead of city6.html
- lingerie10.html (a quick flash) is not reachable

Now to go in some further I'm probably gonna give some SPOILERS (although I'll try to keep it to a minimum), don't read on if you want to find out stuff by yourself...

I'm gonna have to agree with graen that the game is not really intuitive and this brings me back to a comment I also made about phreaky's first game: the design of the paths is backwards. In fact, the same design flaw happens again: a sex scene depends on having the dildo, if you don't have it you get the dreaded "let's go somewhere else". It's clear that the idea behind this is something like "I have a sex scene with a dildo, so I need to check somewhere for the dildo" (this is what I'd call backwards, going back from the goal to justify it). Of course you can't escape the fact that you have to check for the dildo, but where it happens now it is just totally unexpected: we go up to the room and instantly she says there's not much to do, without any sign that sex was even reasonable at that point (the opposite also goes, by having the dildo she is suddenly willing to get naked). So a second thought is needed in designing this and that would be "is this step/condition logical?" (judged from the current situation, rather than where it is leading).
The same issue is present in getting to the photo shoot: when choosing "let's play some games" in your apartment she will refuse if the model variable is not high enough (i.e. you have not met every requirement for the photo shoot). While in this case the model variable includes having had a drink and kissed her, having the lingerie (which she doesn't even know about) should not influence her decision.
In the end, conditions like these just end up being guesswork for the player, especially since her reaction when something fails gives not a single clue towards why it fails.

Another very minor piece of criticism is that this is yet another game where we visit a strip club (since when did this become acceptable with all but the most daring girls?). I get that in an erotic date game it's easy to grab this location ("oh look, it has naked girls!"), but personally I wouldn't mind a little fresh wind so to speak.

Other than that I can't think of much else, the graphics and the story (in principle) are decent, but the actual flow of events leaves a bit to desired.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby phreaky » Wed, 10Jul14 10:59

Yeah well actually before reading thebrain's comments, I already feel the same about my own game :D

But in my defense, it's really difficult to design the flow of the games without going backward
Anyway I still can't figure out how to do it better.

And again, in my opinion this kind of arianeb game is always trial and error things
phreaky
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Free sexy games