Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Re: Sexy girls from the lagoon great artists

Postby rkshooter » Mon, 18Mar12 06:35

402a.jpg

403a.jpg
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Mon, 18Mar12 13:34

'Allo, 'allo, 'allo -- wot's agoin' on there then, RKS? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] Are we going to see some reversing lights next?
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 18Mar12 17:48

<thinks WAY back to a time when my Javelin and I street raced>
Few things were more enjoyable than bettering someone in my Rambler...
I took her to Milan Dragway once in 1968 (factory tuneup), ran a Ford Torino in M pure stock. Turned in a 16.99, took my trophy and went home. 69 (N pure stock) went back with my tuneup, ran a 15.99 beat a Chevy Chevelle and a 307 deuce Chevy Nova, took my trophy and went home. 1970 just before being drafted, I went to Milan once more. It was O pure stock that year, the best time by any Javelin running a 290 V8 was 15.6 something in 69, felt pretty good about that (a Javelin weighs in excess of 3100 pounds, Mustangs and Cameros were out of my class). The Nova was back, paid his entry fee, saw me and left! There was also a full-size Plymouth Fury III and a Ford Galaxy. The only vehicle that ever pulled a holeshot was that Ford. I was more worried about a red light than beating him down the track. I took my trophy and never took her to a drag race track again. I sold her in 1980 with over 190000 miles on her. It was my favorite vehicle to date (a timing gear came apart at about 179000 miles, rebuilt her and everything was still within tolerance).
Had I been halfway through that ¼ mile, seen a half-naked cutie like her it would have been a DNF (Did Not Finish) for me.

I don't recall anything bettering me (street or even time trials) through second gear (she was a three-speed column shift manual transmission).
My Lady and I watched Steve McQueen in "Bullet" and raced a 351 Mustang with 4 occupants traffic light to traffic light through Toledo Ohio... The driver was majorly pissed that I consistently beat him! I think my Javelin had a heart and never let me down...

Ahh, memories... If only I'd met some half-naked cutie there would be even more.
Lou
She made 90 something MPH in second gear, down I 75 in Ohio.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Mon, 18Mar12 18:13

Wow LRM, I could hardly see anything just then for rose tinted exhaust fumes and tyre smoke, but I'm glad RKS managed to grab your attention enough to drool over a possible DNF! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby rkshooter » Mon, 18Mar12 23:52

Greebo

I have consider that very thing. Ha Ha this is just a few I did to relax after a hard days work...............Pun!
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 18Mar13 00:30

LRM,

Awe the cars, of youth, wish I knew then what I know now. I never would have let them go, I did however get my head turned by a petite little brunette, cutest little sixteen year old my young eye had ever seen, dam if she didn't steal my heart.

Now that one I never did let go of. Married her and still happy, 42 years now!
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 18Mar13 02:26

rkshooter,
26 Dec 1968, while seated in that Javelin, at a Frisch's drive-in in Northwood Ohio a sexy young lass (with the help of a rent-a-cop paid to keep us youngsters eating or force us to move on) was made her occupy the space next to my vehicle. We chatted, and eventually, she joined me in my vehicle. We crossed into a shopping center with a huge Christmas tree where the lights changed color and intensity to the music played by a local radio station. I attended her senior prom as her date. things got more and more serious and 16 Jan 1971 we were wed...
She is why I get out of bed every morning. Our 2 children (son 1975 and daughter 1978) both rode in that Rambler although my daughter does not remember. My daughter does remember the 73 Gremlin (drove that one for 12 years too) we purchased when I was ordered to SE Asia for a year. 1974 that Javelin towed that Gremlin from Pemberville, Ohio to Phoenix, Arizona.

She stood by me for 20 years 2 months and 27 days I spent in the AF. She's still the best Christmas present I've ever received. I hope we spend many more Christmases together.
Give your Lady a big hug and tell her you love her... my lady likes it when I give her a single red rose for no reason other than I thought of her, that happens often.

Please never stop sharing your gift with us or your love with yours.
Lou
Delving back into those memories she did from time to time wear a Nehru jacket that was just below her pleasure center... She could have been nude under it and I would not have known.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 18Mar17 00:35

The futa Orcess Shadbo taking a break from fucking her human girlfriend Freya. Shadbo saved Freya from a bandit raid on her little farm.
After discovering Shadbo's "little" secret, curiosity got the better of her and one thing led to another. No one can fuck Freya half way into
oblivion like Shadbo, and Freya can't get enough [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] The Orcess has settled down on the farm with her and has put her warrior life on the shelf.

Custom made models. The modelers at DigitalEro has been very active. I can't beta test fast enough.
Last edited by Rastifan on Thu, 18Mar29 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rastifan » Sat, 18Mar17 00:42

The non futa version of Shadbo. She ran into Lilith, Elena and Elidin. And it ended as it had to... in an orgy [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Full resolution https://i.imgur.com/Y4Aa2TI.jpg

When people ask me to make up two different back stories for one model, it gets odd. The only difference is I add a dick.
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Ehlanna » Sat, 18Apr07 15:38

A couple more:

Last edited by Ehlanna on Sun, 18Apr08 02:22, edited 1 time in total.
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Sat, 18Apr07 19:43

Thank you, ma'am.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sat, 18Apr07 23:48

Ahem! Cough, cough! [whisper] I hate to be the bringer of turmoil and concern, Ehlanna, but piccies 3 and 4 appear to be identical to my jaded eye. [/whisper]

Breaking news: Ehlanna should only be approached with extreme caution -- has been known to edit posts on the sly! (See below)
Last edited by Greebo on Sun, 18Apr08 15:17, edited 2 times in total.
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Ehlanna » Sun, 18Apr08 02:23

Greebo wrote:Ahem! Cough, cough! [whisper] I hate to be the bringer of turmoil and concern, Ehlanna, but piccies 3 and 4 appear to be identical to my jaded eye. [/whisper]

*cough ahem* I dunno wotchu mean ... image 4 has not been updated at all, in any way .. ;)
Ehlanna
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sun, 18Apr08 15:07

Ya take me fer a sucker, huh? :D
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Ehlanna » Sun, 18Apr08 23:19