Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Dec30 02:02

Venom wrote:so what does the update brings to the table

That has been discussed extensively up-thread but - Episode 7 adds 2 new "romance-able" characters for Brad to pursue and sets the stage for a third. New content involving Jasmine has been added to Thursday morning (office), Thursday afternoon (office) and Thursday evening (home.) A lot of new content involving Azumi, Natalie and Candy has been added to Wednesday evening (the Strip Club), Wednesday night (a Taxi), and Wednesday late night (home.)
JFR
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby xsandman78 » Sat, 17Dec30 22:41

Need to spend more time trying to work out azumi/Natalie path in this update.
Previously i’ve been reliant on using aif sans mystery walkthroughs after a certain amount of getting stuck but doesn’t seem to be onethis time round.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Dec30 23:08

xsandman78 wrote:... aif sans mystery walkthroughs after a certain amount of getting stuck but doesn’t seem to be onethis time round.

And there won't be. Deus announced he has suspended doing the detailed walk-thrus because the game has just gotten too complicated for something so linear and simple as a blog. He did transfer everything over to a wiki in the hope someone might wish to add to it as things go forward. http://bradseroticweek.wikia.com/wiki/B ... _Week_Wiki

Frankly, we have been giving more, and more detailed, hints and help over at the forum because this episode was so complex. The inclusion of new romantic characters has made this episode far more intricate and added so many more alternative pathways that Wolfschadowe has been okay with more blatant help than has been acceptable in the past. The official hints thread has hit 13 pages and pretty much covered the entire episode. We don't usually go that far.

We will probably go back to being a little more cryptic in future episodes. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Infernal » Sat, 18Jan06 14:50

Hi, Im stuck on one thing
On Brad`s apartment where Natalie is doing lap dance and she is sitting on Brad facing away from him, and idk why he always cum... i completed 3 pillows achiev, but idk what I did right, cuz there was an option to hold back and not cum... I realy dont know what triggers that... I`m trying to do Natalie angry achiev, in the taxi I was unzipped, N and A kissed and jerked me, then Brad cum, during and after dinner I tried many options but there is always text that: You have fantasized about rubbing Natalie so much and can feel her pussy through her thin panties you just can’t hold back any longer. Its after he scoots forward a says that we can apply taxi rules...
Can somebody help me ? I would be realy glad if somebody can :)
Infernal
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Sat, 18Jan06 20:06

Infernal wrote:... Can somebody help me ? ...

There are 14 pages of hints and help, including this particular question, on the website. https://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/vie ... f=10&t=440
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Brocho » Sat, 18Jan06 22:01

Infernal wrote:Hi, Im stuck on one thing
On Brad`s apartment where Natalie is doing lap dance and she is sitting on Brad facing away from him, and idk why he always cum... i completed 3 pillows achiev, but idk what I did right, cuz there was an option to hold back and not cum... I realy dont know what triggers that... I`m trying to do Natalie angry achiev, in the taxi I was unzipped, N and A kissed and jerked me, then Brad cum, during and after dinner I tried many options but there is always text that: You have fantasized about rubbing Natalie so much and can feel her pussy through her thin panties you just can’t hold back any longer. Its after he scoots forward a says that we can apply taxi rules...
Can somebody help me ? I would be realy glad if somebody can :)

I had the same problem and asked about it in the thread JFR linked above. The way I got through it was:
I entered the taxi unzipped and played through the 'kiss pass' taxi ending (the one where they kiss without jerking him off), then doing the same choices I made in the apartment for the 'three pillows' ending got me to making Natalie angry, plus the other achievement on that route.
Hopefully that helps.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby cwan222 » Sun, 18Jan07 19:02

During the natalie + azumi taxi path, in the end of day review, I always get "You had a few minutes to chat with an apologetic Natalie as she gave a quick lap dance. You would have enjoyed it more, but your cock was out of position after unzipping." How do you get the best result from that scene? I tried obviously not unzipping, tried playing drunk, etc. All I can do is hug then candy comes in.
cwan222
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Sun, 18Jan07 20:11

cwan222 wrote:... How do you get the best result from that scene? I tried obviously not unzipping, tried playing drunk, etc. All I can do is hug then candy comes in.

A hug is all you will get from Natalie during the strip club lap dance. She is worried about Azumi and very unhappy to find that Brad is the one Azumi has "whammied." She is not in the mood for anything more at that point. Maybe later.

That scene is more about Azumi - with a little Candy on the side. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby cwan222 » Mon, 18Jan08 01:02

JFR wrote:
cwan222 wrote:... How do you get the best result from that scene? I tried obviously not unzipping, tried playing drunk, etc. All I can do is hug then candy comes in.

A hug is all you will get from Natalie during the strip club lap dance. She is worried about Azumi and very unhappy to find that Brad is the one Azumi has "whammied." She is not in the mood for anything more at that point. Maybe later.

That scene is more about Azumi - with a little Candy on the side. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Ah I see, I thought there was more from the text of the recap, like maybe if I somehow found a way to up Natalie's score before getting whammied by Azumi, or if there was some hidden info from Candy or Azumi that gives me hidden options with Natalie. Like I tried going couch first or bar first but you gotta act fast before Natalie's dance starts. Thank you for replying. I probably would of spent so much time on something that wasn't actually there.
cwan222
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Mon, 18Jan08 01:33

cwan222 wrote:... Like I tried going couch first or bar first but you gotta act fast before Natalie's dance starts. Thank you for replying. I probably would of spent so much time on something that wasn't actually there.

Starting at the bar is the best way to go here as you can use the interaction with Candy to raise your Reputation score. Just don't stay too long or, as you mentioned, you might miss your chance with Azumi. Helping Candy a little with Ben is good but you need to leave before you get trapped in the Natalie dance scene.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby ramster » Mon, 18Jan15 14:13

Help! Cant figure out how to have sex with candy

the best I got was

come in her panties

what am i doing wrong?
ramster
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Mon, 18Jan15 14:30

ramster wrote:Help! ... what am i doing wrong?

Did you
start at the sofa or at the bar. If you start at the bar, Brad can become more friendly with her and she might be more friendly with him later. Also, did Brad unzip when Natalie came in to see what was keeping Azumi?

If you did both of those things, then you might just be making the wrong conversation choices during the scene with Candy.

If these don't help, there is a 14 page hint thread on the web-site that has clues for almost everything. https://bradseroticweek.rocks/bewbb/vie ... f=10&t=440
JFR
star of the reef

Postby cwan222 » Sat, 18Feb17 23:59

Hey does anyone know how to get Taxi Ending Covered Fail achievement? Its the last wednesday achievement for me but I cannot get this at all. I tried every scenerio as I could think of including getting as low score as possible but it keeps eluding me. Any1 got a hint for this one?
cwan222
Pilot fish

Postby JFR » Sun, 18Feb18 02:13

cwan222 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get Taxi Ending Covered Fail achievement? Its the last wednesday achievement for me but I cannot get this at all. I tried every scenerio as I could think of including getting as low score as possible but it keeps eluding me. Any1 got a hint for this one?

Did you look through the Episode 7 Hints thread on the forum site? That question was addressed on about page 10.

Basically -

That achievement occurs during the Taxi ride, after leaving the Club. If you choose the right options, Natalie will catch Brad with his finger someplace it probably shouldn't be and she will get angry at both Brad and Azumi. Brad will "cover somebody up" and the end result will be a quiet and very uncomfortable ride to his apartment.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby cwan222 » Sun, 18Feb18 17:06

JFR wrote:
cwan222 wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get Taxi Ending Covered Fail achievement? Its the last wednesday achievement for me but I cannot get this at all. I tried every scenerio as I could think of including getting as low score as possible but it keeps eluding me. Any1 got a hint for this one?

Did you look through the Episode 7 Hints thread on the forum site? That question was addressed on about page 10.

Basically -

That achievement occurs during the Taxi ride, after leaving the Club. If you choose the right options, Natalie will catch Brad with his finger someplace it probably shouldn't be and she will get angry at both Brad and Azumi. Brad will "cover somebody up" and the end result will be a quiet and very uncomfortable ride to his apartment.

I admit I did not read through the whole thread, I did a quick forum search for "covered fail" and when that came up empty I assumed no1 else had the same question. Thank you for the quick reply. Hopefully I get this soon then its onward to Thursday achievements (oh god its only gonna get harder from here). Btw random question. So at the end of Thursday afternoon, depending on your path, you could get a call from Natalie inviting you to The Silver a dance club a lot of college kids go to. Jasmine also invites you to a dance club by the river. Are they one and the same?
cwan222
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games