Update: Man of the house [WIP]: v0.7.8: A day at the beach

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby ut1stgear1 » Tue, 18Jan02 05:35

Could be but the problem is getting back to that point and playing with her settings. I am content to miss only that one pic. thanks again. It will show up in the next rel I think.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Man of the house [WIP] update: v0.6.2

Postby Brocho » Tue, 18Jan02 14:56

ut1stgear1 wrote:Could be but the problem is getting back to that point and playing with her settings. I am content to miss only that one pic. thanks again. It will show up in the next rel I think.

Good point. I think it may be inaccessible if you get too many special points, which you can't change in the cheat console. I've played around with the arousal points and can't get it to trigger on a 100% game.
Brocho
great white shark

Re: Man of the house [WIP] new public release: v0.6.4

Postby _Inerfa » Fri, 18Jan19 14:41

There's a new public release v0.6.4, for those of you that would to play it: https://goo.gl/mSCcqT
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Mon, 18Jan22 07:39

Trying to go down Clairs route at the moment but seem to be stuck.

it appears I need to find some massage oil but the shop is out of stock and having been everywhere else I can't find an alternative - any advice?

Enjoying the game (first time I've played) but it seems a bit hit and miss as to when things get triggered. For example, I had Sophia at max basic hearts and Ash on very high (8 stars or something) but the scene where she says She's been telling Sophia what shes been doing didn't trigger for ages. I feel like I've been playing this for absolutely ages but getting nowhere fast at times.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Mon, 18Jan22 08:37

bigchief wrote:Trying to go down Clairs route at the moment but seem to be stuck.

it appears I need to find some massage oil but the shop is out of stock and having been everywhere else I can't find an alternative - any advice?

If you have Veronica's panties then talk to Amy. If not get them.

Enjoying the game (first time I've played) but it seems a bit hit and miss as to when things get triggered. For example, I had Sophia at max basic hearts and Ash on very high (8 stars or something) but the scene where she says She's been telling Sophia what shes been doing didn't trigger for ages. I feel like I've been playing this for absolutely ages but getting nowhere fast at times.

Visit Ashley and Sonia in Ashley's room
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby bigchief » Mon, 18Jan22 17:24

Thanks for that.

Don't have
the panties
so will have a look tonight.

I'd already done the Saturday afternoon scene with the 2 girls, what I meant was the trigger for this scene never happened for ages, so much so I was caught out when it did as I'd not interacted with either character for a long time
bigchief
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Tue, 18Jan23 00:41

Ok finished Claire s path except one pic (seeing other comments I think I need to go back in time to see it..).

Completely stalled with veronica though.
had the scene at the club with her pants and given them to her friend. Nothing happening now, she's just not at the club when I have her pants and can't find the trigger for the next bit
bigchief
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Tue, 18Jan23 00:58

I have a simple, maybe stupid, question. How do you save this game before exiting? I've tried everything I can think of.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby JFR » Tue, 18Jan23 02:04

blevins29 wrote:I have a simple, maybe stupid, question. How do you save this game before exiting? I've tried everything I can think of.

It is on your cell phone. Up and down arrows.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby bigchief » Tue, 18Jan23 20:59

OK so I'm officially stuck - I don't seem to be able to trigger any new scenes now.

To give you some stats:

Ashley 100 hearts 14 stars
Veronica 60 whip 6 stars
Claire 40 hearts 75 lips 14 stars
Sophia 20 hearts 4 stars
Amy 10 hearts 3 stars

Nothing I do with any character can take their level above this right now (that I've seen)

but completion wise I'm on

Ashley 93% (missing the first item under internet exploring and the 3rd selfie)
Veronica 57% (missing last 2 of custom maid, last 2 of who needs panties, all of achievement 6 and all of achievement 7)
Claire 94% (missing 2nd outfit - which I assume is the apron but I've seen it...)
Sophia 100%
Amy 100%

Picture wise I'm missing:
2 with Claire (either side of her bending down next to the fridge)
1 for Ashley (3rd row, middle)
17 (!!) for Veronica. Numbering them 1 2 3 going across, 4,5,6 second row etc, I have 1-9, 11, 13 and 14 only.

Also as a side note - I've seen a few comments about the cheat console. How do you get that up or is it a patr... only thing?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

One more also ... there appears to be a bug where
veronica's panties are always missing after a certain level even if you've not taken them that day? Actually saw the scene of her bending over in her room with no panties before I took them off her for the first time
bigchief
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Wed, 18Jan24 00:44

OK - think I worked it out (I believe it's a bug, even with the latest version of the game).

If I spoke to Amy after the scene at the nightclub and gave her the panties for the oil, before talking to Veronica again, I wasn't getting the discussion option with veronica at breakfast that moved her on a level. Kept the panties this time around (3rd time!) and got the discussion option which pushed veronica on a level and all been good since then.
bigchief
great white shark

Postby Brocho » Wed, 18Jan24 13:26

bigchief wrote:OK - think I worked it out (I believe it's a bug, even with the latest version of the game).

If I spoke to Amy after the scene at the nightclub and gave her the panties for the oil, before talking to Veronica again, I wasn't getting the discussion option with veronica at breakfast that moved her on a level. Kept the panties this time around (3rd time!) and got the discussion option which pushed veronica on a level and all been good since then.

Yeah, that bug has existed for a while. I thought it had been fixed a while ago, but apparently not.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby _Inerfa » Thu, 18Jan25 03:30

bigchief wrote:OK - think I worked it out (I believe it's a bug, even with the latest version of the game).

Just to clarify, if you say "even with the latest version of the game" do you mean v0.6.6?
Becacuse like Brocho, I thought I fixed that one.
_Inerfa
great white shark

Postby bigchief » Thu, 18Jan25 22:57

It was the one from your patr.. site for the $10 subs. Grabbed it on Wednesday. It was using an older saved file from .6.4 though before reaching that point. Was basically go and talk to her at the gym, have her convo about the club the night before, then give her the panties. Then go talk to V and nothing happened.
bigchief
great white shark

Re: Man of the house [WIP]

Postby JohnWalkerBlack » Thu, 18Jan25 23:11

Sarchx wrote:Anybody has a clue, as to why I keep getting blank screens in unity games ?!?

Wish I did. I get a lot of the same problems from unity and keyboard stops working sometimes too.
JohnWalkerBlack
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games