Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Sat, 18Jan06 09:54

As much as Saving Chloe is outstanding for tying up the story.

Redemption for Jessika will always always be my favorite.

I laughed with this game,
I cried with this game,
I started to actually feel myself fall in love with Jess, lol
I felt my heart pound in the back of my thorat during the bomb scene.
I wanted to go back and save Chloe after the abrupt end to Fade to Black.

No Other T & M (let alone any other adult game) has ever stir ed and moved me as much as Redemption for Jessika.

This game has really dug into my heart.. odd thing is I really don't know why. lol It's silly I know. But this game and indeed Jesskika really does steal your heart.

Saving Chloe has its moments too! Especially when you actually get to save Chloe and see her transform.

But its not as over alll powerful as Redemption for Jessika.
It's Saturday Night..

If I were in the Elsa-verse and could spend time with any of the girls.

Chloe now Lady of her own manor
Miranda and her living room bathtub
Elsa in Limitless Dreamland
Xara in a intense passionate work out at the Gym

or down in dark dive with a drunken Jesskia trying to convince her to believe in and trust herself again.

It's no question. It would be a spectacular night with Jessika's couch and meeting her in the morning.

IF your new the the whole Elsa-verse and all four games. And reading here as a guest. It may be out of order but if you want to get a feel for the Elsa-verse. Play RfJ first.

You will NOT be disappointed!
Nightshade09
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Brocho » Sat, 18Jan06 15:40

I love the enthusiasm you have for the game and the character, but I've always felt more of a connection with Elsa. We all have different tastes though, and our preferences are probably reflected by our personalities too, and I think Elsa suits mine perfectly. Regardless though, I really think the experience of the series as a whole would be richer by playing them in order. There's a reason that particular order is recommended at the beginning of Saving Chloe.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 18Jan06 16:15

Brocho wrote:I love the enthusiasm you have for the game and the character, but I've always felt more of a connection with Elsa. We all have different tastes though, and our preferences are probably reflected by our personalities too, and I think Elsa suits mine perfectly. Regardless though, I really think the experience of the series as a whole would be richer by playing them in order. There's a reason that particular order is recommended at the beginning of Saving Chloe.

I agree with you. it's the story that they create' play RfJ first and you don't have the beginning of that story.
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby moskys » Sun, 18Jan07 18:02

L1nk1980 wrote:
Brocho wrote:I love the enthusiasm you have for the game and the character, but I've always felt more of a connection with Elsa. We all have different tastes though, and our preferences are probably reflected by our personalities too, and I think Elsa suits mine perfectly. Regardless though, I really think the experience of the series as a whole would be richer by playing them in order. There's a reason that particular order is recommended at the beginning of Saving Chloe.

I agree with you. it's the story that they create' play RfJ first and you don't have the beginning of that story.

Playing the games in the order they were released gives you a great vision of how great is Tlaero in terms of storytelling. In DwE you just got a frustrated burglary act, then in RfJ you see a hint of a bigger conspiration, in FM you finally meet the evil character, and then with SC comes the gran finale in which you finally discover not only the clues about how this universe works but also that this series was in fact Chloe's. Oh my. Just try to think how a powerful blast it would be if you just bump into this series without knowing a word of it and play the 4 games in a row on a lazy evening. We lost some of this 'high' because we were witness of the making of. We've elucubrate for pages about these characters and about how we thought the story would advance, and the anticipation was also nice, but we miss some perspective on the whole pack.

That said, it's perfectly legit that every player has his own favourite game and would replay it more times than the others. After released, creations belong to its viewers
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby bishop083 » Sat, 18Jan20 06:43

Can anyone link me to an export for RfJ that has all the achievements complete? Normally, I would go through and get all the achievements myself, like I did in the other games, but I just can't do it. I've found a walkthrough and I know what I need to do. I just can't bring myself to be that much of an ass. Its actually a bit shocking what it requires you to do and how far you need to commit to get those achievements, and I just can't bring myself to do that to Jessica. Crushing someone that is that depressed isn't something I can bring myself to do, and Sylvia and Sarah are so adorable together that interrupting them just to open up the path to those two achievements is almost unfathomable for me.

I mean, I could probably muscle through it if I didn't read the dialogue and made the picture small enough I could ignore the images so I don't really have to witness me being that terrible, but if I'm going to go that route, I may as well try to beg for someone else to share their completed game file. I'm just glad its only the two I left undone, so I don't feel too bad about this.
bishop083
Pilot fish

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Jan20 07:22

There is a simple 'cheat' you can do. If you've downloaded the game to your computer.
Involves activating the debug mode. :) Then you can get all the achievements with nothing more then a click of few buttons. Exit out of debug mode and go straight to bonus scene. :)

I had to do it myself and know exactly how you feel. Seeing Jess slapped in a bad path. Broke my heart.

I'll send you the instructions in a private message

Shady/aka Nightsade09

bishop083 wrote:Can anyone link me to an export for RfJ that has all the achievements complete? Normally, I would go through and get all the achievements myself, like I did in the other games, but I just can't do it. I've found a walkthrough and I know what I need to do. I just can't bring myself to be that much of an ass. Its actually a bit shocking what it requires you to do and how far you need to commit to get those achievements, and I just can't bring myself to do that to Jessica. Crushing someone that is that depressed isn't something I can bring myself to do, and Sylvia and Sarah are so adorable together that interrupting them just to open up the path to those two achievements is almost unfathomable for me.

I mean, I could probably muscle through it if I didn't read the dialogue and made the picture small enough I could ignore the images so I don't really have to witness me being that terrible, but if I'm going to go that route, I may as well try to beg for someone else to share their completed game file. I'm just glad its only the two I left undone, so I don't feel too bad about this.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby BloodyMares » Sat, 18Jan20 10:17

@bishop083
If you simply want to watch the bonus scene, there is an easier way. Just go to "RfJ\files\english" folder and open up "bonus1.htm".
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Sat, 18Jan20 10:45

That's the first thing I looked for. It was recommended on a Walk Through blog. Several of them in fact. But couldn't find the file in my copy of RfJ. Which I got from the official download site. In August of 2017

I guess M & T have updated their RfJ files since that trick was learned.

The cheat method is very simple involves opening a file in a text editor and changing 1 number and save and close.

Then when the game starts up normally. Your given a entire menu at the bottom. Lets you control score and achievements. Set all the achievements and then go through them normally presto the bonus scene is unlocked.

I only employed it after I played through both good and bad paths. In order check everything the game had to offer. I do not recommend this method if your a first time player. Because it spoils the feel of the entire game play!

BloodyMares wrote:@bishop083
If you simply want to watch the bonus scene, there is an easier way. Just go to "RfJ\files\english" folder and open up "bonus1.htm".
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sat, 18Jan20 18:34

By the way, it's for these reasons that I made the "bad" path in Saving Chloe not give an achievement. I got this feedback when RfJ was released, and it struck a chord.

What ShadyGroves is suggesting is the best way to skip the bad path. Download the game. Open up the files directory. Launch notepad and open game.js with it. Find a line near the top that says:

var gameDoDebug = 0;

change it to

var gameDoDebug = 1;

Save the file and restart the game.

You'll get a bunch of text and buttons below the game. (You may need to scroll down in your browser.)
A group of buttons will be the names of the achievements with "set" and "clr" buttons next to them. Click the "set" button next to the achievement you don't have. Then, in the game, navigate to a new page (the debug button clicks don't take effect until you go to the next page) and you'll have that achievement. When you don't want to see the debug stuff anymore, changes "gameDoDebug" back to 0.

I'm sorry for the emotional stress this is causing people. I definitely understand it and won't put a good bonus scene behind a bad path again.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby ShadyGroves » Sun, 18Jan21 00:21

Yep that's what I was talking about.

And no need to apologize! Cause that emotional distress is what makes this game so darn good!!

Shady

tlaero wrote:By the way, it's for these reasons that I made the "bad" path in Saving Chloe not give an achievement. I got this feedback when RfJ was released, and it struck a chord.

What ShadyGroves is suggesting is the best way to skip the bad path. Download the game. Open up the files directory. Launch notepad and open game.js with it. Find a line near the top that says:

var gameDoDebug = 0;

change it to

var gameDoDebug = 1;

Save the file and restart the game.

You'll get a bunch of text and buttons below the game. (You may need to scroll down in your browser.)
A group of buttons will be the names of the achievements with "set" and "clr" buttons next to them. Click the "set" button next to the achievement you don't have. Then, in the game, navigate to a new page (the debug button clicks don't take effect until you go to the next page) and you'll have that achievement. When you don't want to see the debug stuff anymore, changes "gameDoDebug" back to 0.

I'm sorry for the emotional stress this is causing people. I definitely understand it and won't put a good bonus scene behind a bad path again.

Tlaero
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby ShadyGroves » Sun, 18Jan21 00:45

As opposed to popular belief some guys are born in such a way that can't harm a woman even if she's a virtual woman or see a woman in distress even if its a virtual woman.

We usually are though like Paul in the last part of 'Saving Chloe' Going to town on the faces of real life Morland's instead.

It's a primal instinctual male code of conduct thing hard to explain to women. :)

It's related to why domestic abusers, rapists and those that harm women do not last long in prison. They're rabid dogs, aberrations .. and therefore need to be put down.
ShadyGroves
great white shark

Postby BloodyMares » Sun, 18Jan21 01:06

@tlaero, this is just my observation but I don't think having bad path unlock something extra is the issue. I think the reason behind a negative response to it was extreme nature of this bad path and the fact that the Bonus Scene has nothing to do with it. As the commenter above said, some of the choices are hard to go through and upon completion the player feels the ultimate sadness.

However, nobody complained about doing the same in DwE, right? IMO it's because the "bad" path isn't really bad, just pervy. The Bonus Scene had everything to do with the way Jason behaved at Delfino's on this "horny" path and without it the context would be lost.

My point is, I think it's okay to make a "bad" path mandatory if it's done DwE style (pervy bad) and doesn't make you feel like a terrible person for playing it (not overly dark).

If you want, you could even set up a poll about it to get a more accurate opinion on the subject.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 18Jan21 09:50

A poll is a good idea.

I always think that in life it's not only the good guys win. and in every game of Tlaera and Mortze the bad path's are different.

DeW: you just a horny guy instead a romantic one
RfJ: you a jerk that don't respect woman and threat them like trash
FM: you go back to your ex
SC: there are several bad paths here and I like the, because Paul is not the bad guy. he just failed to rescue Chloe

and I know for sure that Tlaera writing a whole different bad path in there next game. with or without a achievement to achieve with it
Last edited by L1nk1980 on Sun, 18Jan21 13:42, edited 1 time in total.
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby BloodyMares » Sun, 18Jan21 10:02

L1nk1980 wrote:I always think that in life it's not only the good guys win. and in every game of Tlaera and Mortze the bath path's are different.

Sometimes the only way to win is to be a bit naughty (GtkC) :sarcastic:
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 18Jan21 13:41

BloodyMares wrote:
L1nk1980 wrote:I always think that in life it's not only the good guys win. and in every game of Tlaera and Mortze the bath path's are different.

Sometimes the only way to win is to be a bit naughty (GtkC) :sarcastic:

indeed, to get naughty Christine you need to be a naughty gentlemen,
L1nk1980
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games