Starship Inanna

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Starship Inanna

Postby kessie8dn » Wed, 17Sep20 11:57

pot wrote:Episode 4 just released.

I think you mean Version 4.. We're still on Episode 1, according to the main menu of the game.

Last time I installed this it was Version 3.33.22 and it was October 2015. The current version is 4.1 and I've noticed more stuff has been added to the start of the game (like selecting character's name and gender). Presumably this was at the cost of further story progression, which seems to be moving on a geological time frame. I shudder to think how much this is costing patrons.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby JFR » Wed, 17Sep20 12:51

kessie8dn wrote:
pot wrote:Episode 4 just released.

I think you mean Version 4.. We're still on Episode 1, according to the main menu of the game.

According to their P- page, they have released the story in 4 individual episodes numbered, oddly enough, 1-4.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby xsandman78 » Sat, 17Dec30 22:33

Played episode 5. Still enjoying the story but with the breadth of characters to be fitted in do feel don’t get enough time with my favorites.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Mon, 18Jan01 17:27

Played it through once so far. Seems to be a good game.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 18Jan02 20:26

I'm going to give it a try, just I'm not able to understand if it's a standalone chapter or I'll be able to play it from the beginning.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Jan04 01:20

saolo996 wrote:I'm going to give it a try, just I'm not able to understand if it's a standalone chapter or I'll be able to play it from the beginning.

When i played it, only Chapter 1 was apparently available in the main menu, but i progressed through to Chapter 4.

It might be that you can currently only start new games from Chapter 1 or restart from your saved games.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Hindemith » Sat, 18Jan13 16:41

I played until Ep. 4 almost and TBH the game has too little erotic elements compared to pure narrative elements... If I just want pure story I can go play Mass Effect
Hindemith
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 18Jan13 17:48

Hindemith wrote:I played until Ep. 4 almost and TBH the game has too little erotic elements compared to pure narrative elements... If I just want pure story I can go play Mass Effect

There is a lot of 'plot development' and 'backstory filling', but it wouldn't be the first game to be guilty of that. I'll stick with it for now and see whether the erotic element picks up or tails off (pun unavoidable).
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Thu, 18Jan25 11:44

when I download episode 5 and I extract the folder, it's just keep asking to extract the folder and it don't start.

what I'm doing wrong? other times it's just working well
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Jan25 19:24

L1nk1980 wrote:when I download episode 5 and I extract the folder, it's just keep asking to extract the folder and it don't start.

I always unpack zip files into a temporary folder and then move the extracted files to the final folder. Some games create a folder at the next level up and you have to move the files back into the lower level folder. That probably doesn't make a lot of sense, so i'll make another post when i have downloaded the zip to see if i can replicate your problem.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 18Jan25 20:04

Tao Dude wrote:
L1nk1980 wrote:when I download episode 5 and I extract the folder, it's just keep asking to extract the folder and it don't start.

I always unpack zip files into a temporary folder and then move the extracted files to the final folder. Some games create a folder at the next level up and you have to move the files back into the lower level folder. That probably doesn't make a lot of sense, so i'll make another post when i have downloaded the zip to see if i can replicate your problem.

OK,

I've just downloaded it and used Winzip to extract it to a folder with the same name as the archive. I then moved the folder to my games folder and the game runs OK.

What extraction utility are you using? i have WinZip Pro 22.0.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby L1nk1980 » Fri, 18Jan26 20:02

Tao Dude wrote:
Tao Dude wrote:

OK,

I've just downloaded it and used Winzip to extract it to a folder with the same name as the archive. I then moved the folder to my games folder and the game runs OK.

What extraction utility are you using? i have WinZip Pro 22.0.

thanks I extract it in a new folder and it's working, great advice Tao Dude
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 18Jan27 00:51

L1nk1980 wrote:thanks I extract it in a new folder and it's working, great advice Tao Dude

Glad to be of service. Others have helped me, so i'm just passing it forward.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Atepomarus » Sun, 18Apr08 13:34

progressing slow but, already a chapter 5 out. Great game play. I just wish that they would have put in a skin color choice of MC.
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Other sexy games