About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

You must introduce yourself in this section. It’s a sign of respect for the other members of the community. After that, you will be able to participate in the discussions in all the sections.

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby arkath » Mon, 18Jan01 10:02

Hey there, I'm arkath. Found this website by looking for walkthroughs for games such as these.
Registered so I could comment on Tlaero and Mortze's games pretty much.
arkath
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon, 18Jan01 09:54
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby thereaper27 » Thu, 18Jan04 18:48

hi i'm from france, i'm 19 years old and i found this site by following tlaero and mortze.

love RDJ and SC, best game [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
thereaper27
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu, 18Jan04 18:39
sex: Female

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby shiblaowi » Sat, 18Jan06 01:09

Hi, I'm from norway and mainly joined up to thank Tlaero and Mortze for their latest game.
shiblaowi
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri, 18Jan05 15:23
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Infernal » Sat, 18Jan06 14:23

Hi Im from Slovakia I am student at the university,I found that site a long ago, when i needed some help in some games, and to find some walkthroughs, [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img], i like mostly games that put emphasis on story more than just raw sex :D brads erotic week, tlaeros`s games etc...
Infernal
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat, 18Jan06 13:04
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby JSmythe » Sun, 18Jan07 20:59

Hi everyone!

I used to have an account on here though I was mainly a lurker, interested in watching how everyone was developing their games and reading the discussions in "The Beach" forum.

ADMINS: It has been awhile and I attempted to log in but have forgotten my password. I did not see a link on the login in page for "Forgot your password?" or something similar to reset it. Can you verify that option is there? If so, I will just reactive my old account. I was on here before as Jack_Smythe (there may even be an older account with the name JackSmythe that I had previously forgotten the password too as well but you can delete that one! :) )

This time I will secure my pw in a safe place, I promise!

Jack
JSmythe
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 18Jan07 20:52
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Sun, 18Jan07 21:20

JSmythe wrote:Hi everyone!

I used to have an account on here though I was mainly a lurker, interested in watching how everyone was developing their games and reading the discussions in "The Beach" forum.

ADMINS: It has been awhile and I attempted to log in but have forgotten my password. I did not see a link on the login in page for "Forgot your password?" or something similar to reset it. Can you verify that option is there? If so, I will just reactive my old account. I was on here before as Jack_Smythe (there may even be an older account with the name JackSmythe that I had previously forgotten the password too as well but you can delete that one! :) )

This time I will secure my pw in a safe place, I promise!

Jack

"I’ve lost my password!
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly."
Jack_Smythe has 26 posts and JackSmythe has 5, I suggest you use the underscored one.
Please let us know once you've successfully recovered either of them and which one it was... We'll delete the others once that's done. LRM
Log out temporarily (upper right corner), and the login screen should appear, type in "Jack_Smythe" and click the i've forgotten option. Odds are, if you don't still have the original email address it won't work.
Got Wood?
User avatar
LRM
Moderator
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Wed, 09Apr22 23:00
Location: Washington State USA
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby JSmythe » Mon, 18Jan08 01:57

LRM wrote:"I’ve lost my password!
Don’t panic! While your password cannot be retrieved, it can easily be reset. Visit the login page and click I’ve forgotten my password. Follow the instructions and you should be able to log in again shortly."
Jack_Smythe has 26 posts and JackSmythe has 5, I suggest you use the underscored one.
Please let us know once you've successfully recovered either of them and which one it was... We'll delete the others once that's done. LRM
Log out temporarily (upper right corner), and the login screen should appear, type in "Jack_Smythe" and click the i've forgotten option. Odds are, if you don't still have the original email address it won't work.


Thanks for the quick response, LRM! I tried to follow the FAQ, but there is no "Forgotten my password?" option on the login displayed. I am using Chrome if that helps. Here is a link to snipping tool pic of the login screen I have.

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/5wxCEex.png

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/5wxCEex.png
JSmythe
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun, 18Jan07 20:52
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby shark » Mon, 18Jan08 07:12

check your PM.
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3920
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby LRM » Mon, 18Jan08 08:26

JSmythe wrote:
LRM wrote:Edited

Thanks for the quick response, LRM! I tried to follow the FAQ, but there is no "Forgotten my password?" option on the login displayed. I am using Chrome if that helps. Here is a link to snipping tool pic of the login screen I have.

I found the instruction didn't work and contacted Shark. Open his PM and Jack_Smythe should be reborn.
GL
LRM
I have a 128 bit encription spreadsheet with 2 pages of passwords. I recommend you do something similar.
Got Wood?
User avatar
LRM
Moderator
 
Posts: 2853
Joined: Wed, 09Apr22 23:00
Location: Washington State USA
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby ShadyGroves » Tue, 18Jan09 21:34

Greetings,

Fifty year old male Free Lance Writer and Photographer. Here to learn the ins and out of Erotic Graphics Games and Production. Hopefully to get into myself at some future date.
"In the hands of the right man, a woman is a hundred different women, limited only by imagination and his willingness to make her feel safe and lead her." -- Chrissy Miller
User avatar
ShadyGroves
great white shark
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue, 18Jan09 20:40
Location: Indianapolis
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Silentreaderofporn » Wed, 18Jan10 07:46

I am a 19 year old black man FROM THE MIGHTY USA and i'm a complete goofball who wants to make movies and understanding story is important.

I pretty much read and watch everything not biased to any genre which is why i enjoy porn games but particularly tlaero mortze i think those two are incredibly talented.
Silentreaderofporn
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed, 18Jan10 07:32
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby ghingo » Wed, 18Jan10 16:10

Hi all!
I'm 44 years old from Italy. I foud this site browsing for games.
This is an amazing forum ... thank you for all the fun content!
ghingo
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed, 18Jan10 15:57
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Eroges » Thu, 18Jan11 00:39

I am 38, French, CMO of Eroges.com
I hope found some new indi games here and translate it in french to integrate on our platform ;-)
Thanks for your help
Eroges
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu, 18Jan11 00:37
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Elminster » Thu, 18Jan11 16:34

Hi everyone !
I'm french, 35 years old. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Elminster
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu, 18Jan11 16:29
sex: Masculine

Re: About You (Introduce yourself in this topic)

Postby Marco6661 » Thu, 18Jan11 18:27

Elminster wrote:Hi everyone !
I'm french, 35 years old. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Bonjour Elminster et bienvenue sur le forum,

Tu m'as envoyé un MP auquel je ne peux malheureusement pas répondre car ta boite mail n'est pas activée.
Merci de faire le nécessaire et de me contacter à nouveau quand tout sera en ordre.

@Shark & admins:
Sorry if I spam the thread... :??: :(
User avatar
Marco6661
star of the reef
 
Posts: 323
Joined: Sun, 09May10 23:00
Location: Perpignan-France
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker