Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Brad's Erotic Week (BEW) - S01, E07 (2017-12-04)

Postby mugen24 » Wed, 17Dec13 01:31

Can't seem to get:

Pants - Natalie Cums 2
Activity: Pants - Natalie Cum
Activity: Azumi Wins

I can get to the second lap dance wearing pants with Natalie but can't seem to get anything else beyond that. In fact even getting to the Natalie's second dance feels random. Some playthroughs advance it and others don't and I'm not sure what affects the dance and what doesn't. Is it because of something that happens at the club, the taxi, or at home?
mugen24
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Crane » Wed, 17Dec13 04:24

mugen24 wrote:Can't seem to get:

Pants - Natalie Cums 2

I can get to the second lap dance wearing pants with Natalie but can't seem to get anything else beyond that. In fact even getting to the Natalie's second dance feels random. Some playthroughs advance it and others don't and I'm not sure what affects the dance and what doesn't. Is it because of something that happens at the club, the taxi, or at home?

General spoilers:
After the breakfast during the "game" there are few choices which don`t affect the points BUT affect the ending. One of them actually raise the points but have negative impact on the ending.

Precise Spoilers. Don`t click if you want to find out yourself:

Azumi Wins is on the Kiss Pass path, you cup N. they kiss you don`t cum.
The choices which you must choose during the "game" are "I`ll agree to that" if you have the pants on.
And "I could put them back on..." and "Stop and stare" if you have your pants off.

N cums 2 should be on the Kiss Pass but choose to keep pants on.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby mugen24 » Wed, 17Dec13 05:30

Crane wrote:
mugen24 wrote:Can't seem to get:

Pants - Natalie Cums 2

General spoilers:
After the breakfast during the "game" there are few choices which don`t affect the points BUT affect the ending. One of them actually raise the points but have negative impact on the ending.

Precise Spoilers. Don`t click if you want to find out yourself:

Azumi Wins is on the Kiss Pass path, you cup N. they kiss you don`t cum.
The choices which you must choose during the "game" are "I`ll agree to that" if you have the pants on.
And "I could put them back on..." and "Stop and stare" if you have your pants off.

N cums 2 should be on the Kiss Pass but choose to keep pants on.

Got them! Thanks a bunch for the help
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Wed, 17Dec13 21:32

New version 1.7.3 is now available on our main download page as either the full game or a patch. Version 1.7.3 fixes some bugs and adds the Italian and Spanish language translations.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby mugen24 » Thu, 17Dec14 04:29

Does this fix the bug with the couch conversations?
mugen24
great white shark

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Dec14 17:56

mugen24 wrote:Does this fix the bug with the couch conversations?

Yes.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby shadowofmyself » Sat, 17Dec16 12:34

Please help.

Jasmine related, remembered only vaguely:
While playing around at the desk, a ran across an exchange that (I think) had her turning you down because she was your employee. Pretty sure one of the responses was along the lines of your fired. I created a save to explore later, but I did a full browser clear before remembering I wanted to go back. I haven't been able to re-find it so any help would be appreciated.

Achievement related:
Taxi covered failed. I'm beginning to think this one doesn't mean what I thought this one meant, so hints would be welcomed.
shadowofmyself
Pilot fish

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Dec16 15:32

shadowofmyself wrote:Please help.

Jasmine related, remembered only vaguely:
While playing around at the desk, a ran across an exchange that (I think) had her turning you down because she was your employee. Pretty sure one of the responses was along the lines of your fired. I created a save to explore later, but I did a full browser clear before remembering I wanted to go back. I haven't been able to re-find it so any help would be appreciated.

Achievement related:
Taxi covered failed. I'm beginning to think this one doesn't mean what I thought this one meant, so hints would be welcomed.

Look at her ass, don`t move closer.
About the second one i can`t find it either. I think very probably is related to some choice in the club but can`t fgure it out. JFR can you give us some clues, please?
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Dec16 20:40

shadowofmyself wrote:Please help.

Achievement related:

That one is on the same path as when the girls jack Brad off. He has several chances to either move his hand higher on Natalie's thigh or finger Azumi during the Taxi ride. After several such actions, he reaches a point where he can cover Azumi back up. She is disappointed and asks Natalie if she knows how much Brad wants her. If Natalie's score at that point is 14 or more, they will move on the the jack off scenes. If her score is less than 14, that will lead to the "Covered Fail" path where Natalie says that he seems more interested in Azumi than her. It is a Natalie Fail path but should trigger the achievement.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Dec16 21:00

Wolfschadowe posted a status report in the forum this morning on the progress of Episode 8. They are well into the next episode and tentative plans call for release near the end of February. As always, this could change but that chapter is fairly straight-forward and not nearly as complicated as E7.

Episode 8 will concentrate on Brad's (and possibly Emily's) return to the Bar and advance the story lines centered around fan-favorite Faith, the redhead bartender.

It will be nice to get a new episode in +/- 3 months after the very long wait for E7. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Dec16 23:43

JFR wrote:Wolfschadowe posted a status report in the forum this morning on the progress of Episode 8. They are well into the next episode and tentative plans call for release near the end of February. As always, this could change but that chapter is fairly straight-forward and not nearly as complicated as E7.

Episode 8 will concentrate on Brad's (and possibly Emily's) return to the Bar and advance the story lines centered around fan-favorite Faith, the redhead bartender.

It will be nice to get a new episode in +/- 3 months after the very long wait for E7. [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
That`s great news. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] And thank you for all your help.
Crane
lagoon predator

Postby kexter » Wed, 17Dec20 15:15

Patch 1.7.4 is out.

If I don't forget, I'll ask Wolfschadowe to update the first post of this thread with the relevant links. Until then, as usual, you can grab the patch from here:
Full game: http://bew.rocks/bewep7
Patch-only: http://bew.rocks/bewep7patch

Please note that this patch does not include any gameplay related fixes. It fixes a few minor UI issues and includes some additional minor engine fixes. The main change is that the translation files are now loaded on demand. Previously, all locales were loaded during the startup of the game. This should very mildly improve the initial load time of the game which might only be noticeable on mobile devices.
Also of note is that the Italian and Spanish locales have been updated, thanks to NickNKVD and moskys.

Speaking of translations, if anyone is feeling up the the task, we are looking for a volunteer (or volunteers) who could pick up the German translation where OldCuteBoy left it off. If you think you can offer your help then you can contact me in a PM here on the lagoon.
@kextercius
kexter

Postby Nosferatu » Fri, 17Dec29 17:36

A stupid question, perhaps...

I downloaded the dropbox - is that the first two episodes/days only? If not (it stops when you get to the first date with Faith/Emily), how do you play on? It takes me to the 'end of available content'...

If so, where can I get the rest?

Thanks vm in advance!

Nos
Nosferatu
sirens hunter

Postby JFR » Fri, 17Dec29 18:33

Nosferatu wrote:...
If so, where can I get the rest?

That is all that has been released so far. There is a LOT of content but much of it will require you to replay and make different choices. The story goes in different directions with different choices.

The Faith/Emily scenes at the Bar you mentioned will be extended in the next release, due to be released in March +/-.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Venom » Sat, 17Dec30 00:29

so what does the update brings to the table
Venom
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games