Play with Us! Episode 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby 4nSpy » Thu, 17Oct05 21:44

ut1stgear1 wrote:
4nSpy wrote:Does anyone have any hints to get Anna to finish herself off? I cant seem to find the right combination.

Thanks.

hint
Do nothing.

Thanks...I thought about my post while at work and figured I didn't ask the right question. I should have asked, How do I get to that scene? I figured out how the passed out scene...just not the one where she is "willing".
4nSpy
sirens hunter

Postby koriba » Fri, 17Oct06 13:44

ut1stgear1 wrote:
koriba wrote:This game is 100% complete and contains no link to anything, was made specially by Palmer for the Lagoon. You don't need to pay anything. It also doesn't contain links to work that will be added later. Move it back to the correct section in the forum please.

Unfortunately, with the free download version there are possibly two bonus scenes that are not included but you would need to donate at a certain level to get access to them. However, episode 2 is complete for non-donators, and can be played to it's conclusion. So the jury is still out on this one. Last I checked the 2 bonus scenes have not even been completed but either still in progress or will be scrapped.
Edit: The bonus scenes can be earned as a reward for completing a certain % completion, probably online. I also believe it free and complete as a download. Up to Shark to make that determination. There is an episode 3 yet to come so the total game is not complete.

The link that was posted in THIS thread is a separate build made by Palmer specifically for Shark and the Lagoon forum and is a 100% complete game that follows all the regulations of the Free sexy games forum. You're talking about other completely un-related matters (downloads and whatnot not even from this forum). This post belongs in the Free sexy games forum. The new forum rules are not getting off to a good start...
koriba
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby neon » Fri, 17Oct13 05:47

koriba wrote:
The link that was posted in THIS thread is a separate build made by Palmer specifically for Shark and the Lagoon forum and is a 100% complete game that follows all the regulations of the Free sexy games forum. You're talking about other completely un-related matters (downloads and whatnot not even from this forum). This post belongs in the Free sexy games forum. The new forum rules are not getting off to a good start...

The link that is posted was not even posted by Palmer, so I'm not sure where you are getting that. Furthermore, if you visit palmer's site, it's pretty clear he is working on another release of Episode 2 (with the two additional scenes the other poster mentions) that will be offered first to people who are paying him (as well every subsequent episode of PWU). This violates the rules of the free games forum, as the game won't be available for free in it's entirety. Since PWU episode 2 isn't complete (until the two bonus scenes are added), and won't be free initially when it is complete, this game should remain here until the final Ep 2 release is out for free, IMO. Honestly, I'm not really a fan of moving it to free in general, since it still isn't really a complete game: sure he is releasing episodically as standalone games, but there is an inherent storyline connection between this game and future PWU games that will come out, none of which will be available for free at first. maybe once the entire PWU storyline is finished and available for free it should get moved.
neon
sirens hunter

Postby h4h4 » Wed, 17Oct18 02:48

Well good job. The developers apparently got tired of having this game in this section while you are taking polls in the Free sexy games forum. Now I have to play a game full of ads. Thank you Shark's :(
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Oct19 17:40

h4h4 wrote:Well good job. The developers apparently got tired of having this game in this section while you are taking polls in the Free sexy games forum. Now I have to play a game full of ads. Thank you Shark's :(

Not sure that you can lay the blame entirely at Shark's door or this forum in general. There are many other places where games can be found and commented on.

There might have been a version that was tailored to the Lagoon in the past, but the only version that i have seen is episodic and updates are not available immediately to all users at the same time. Patrons get an early view and then features ripple down the patron levels before the episode is free to all. By my reading of the rules that means that it stays here.

TBH, I don't give a stuff which sub-forum a game is in. If it's good, i'll play it. If i have to shell out a few pounds/Euro/Dollars to play the game, i'll make a VFM call and either pay or pass.

Shark provides this for us for free, and i can understand his getting a bit narked when people pop up on here saying come and play my game, it's here: and then for those games to ask people to contribute, and the creators then don't interact with the forum and contribute to the community in the way that some others do.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby saolo996 » Fri, 17Oct20 00:15

h4h4 wrote:Well good job. The developers apparently got tired of having this game in this section while you are taking polls in the Free sexy games forum. Now I have to play a game full of ads. Thank you Shark's :(

I beg your pardon, sir?
It's Shark's forum, whether what we may think if he thinks and decides a game has to stay in a specific sub forum, we are not entitled to criticize his decision the way you did.

More than this: it's pretty well explaind what requirements have to be matched for a game to be in the free category, this one simply doesn't match them.

I can't get your point in complaining.

"Now I have to play", your choice, and again it's a game you can anyway play for free.

We should be more thankful to what is given for free, be it a forum or a game.

Just my two cents.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Fri, 17Oct20 03:36

BTW. Palmer is now trying to decide if he will offer his games for free at all anymore. Check out his P site. Don't expect to give any feed back though there. I think you have to donate at a high amount to do that. I was donating at the 2nd or 3rd level and it was closed to giving replies. Bottom is that he is making a "business" decision which is his right.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Oct21 00:15

ut1stgear1 wrote:BTW. Palmer is now trying to decide if he will offer his games for free at all anymore. Check out his P site. Don't expect to give any feed back though there. I think you have to donate at a high amount to do that. I was donating at the 2nd or 3rd level and it was closed to giving replies. Bottom is that he is making a "business" decision which is his right.

If he thinks he can make a business out of it, good luck to him. There are enough good completely free or staged delivery games out there to keep me happy. Quite a few people on P seem to make a living out of creating games.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Oct21 01:00

Tao Dude wrote:
ut1stgear1 wrote:BTW. Palmer is now trying to decide if he will offer his games for free at all anymore. Check out his P site. Don't expect to give any feed back though there. I think you have to donate at a high amount to do that. I was donating at the 2nd or 3rd level and it was closed to giving replies. Bottom is that he is making a "business" decision which is his right.

If he thinks he can make a business out of it, good luck to him. There are enough good completely free or staged delivery games out there to keep me happy. Quite a few people on P seem to make a living out of creating games.

So true. Edit:Removed sentence. Anyway enough said about this.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby h4h4 » Sat, 17Oct28 03:48

As I am since very recently a P of his P-site, and also can read what he said there and on Love-joint.com; it's clear you're taking his post completely out of context. Palmer recently said on Discord that they have more patrons than #lewdgamer, but makes $10k less than them. That's because he's he's giving away his games for free. And here you have the audacity to complain about him contemplating (yes, contemplating) whether or not he should do what other creators are doing? He also said very minor things could potentially be Pat-only, everything else will be free. as usual.

That is clear if you read the post, which you seem to have problem comprehending or haven't read at all. Shame on you for discrediting him and for all that he has has done. You are either ignorant or a troll. I'm betting on the latter.
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Oct28 05:53

h4h4 wrote:As I am since very recently a P of his P-site, and also can read what he said there and on Love-joint.com; it's clear you're taking his post completely out of context. Palmer recently said on Discord that they have more patrons than #lewdgamer, but makes $10k less than them. That's because he's he's giving away his games for free. And here you have the audacity to complain about him contemplating (yes, contemplating) whether or not he should do what other creators are doing? He also said very minor things could potentially be Pat-only, everything else will be free. as usual.

That is clear if you read the post, which you seem to have problem comprehending or haven't read at all. Shame on you for discrediting him and for all that he has has done. You are either ignorant or a troll. I'm betting on the latter.

Actually, neither. I have been both a donor to Palmer and have had to stop donating to anyone due to financial reasons. I read his entire post and still think it says he is trying to decide whether to offer FUTURE games for free due to his new studio. Didn't say he wasn't but still deciding. I have also played his games including PWU 1 and 2. So going forward his games MAY NOT be free to anyone not including any games he has already released for free. He also said it was a "business" decision which is consistent with what I said. Before you start accusing someone of anything please get ALL the facts before you run off at the mouth, especially being a new donor to Palmer's P site and new to this forum.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby ut1stgear1 » Sat, 17Oct28 06:04

Just to be clear. Palmer produces very good games but until recently was only working alone and very slow releasing them. Starting with PWU 2 he has brought other people on board and not only the speed he has been able to release his work but due to people being able to specialize in and focus on one area the quality has greatly improved not that it suffered,except speed of release, when he was alone. The PWU series is well worth playing and it would be very welcome if he can keep releasing his games for free.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby h4h4 » Sat, 17Oct28 20:43

Falsehood #1: He said he was contemplating making certain aspects, such as where to cum, Pat-only features.
Falsehood #2: You can get Feedback from Palmer anytime you want. If you go to this P-site there's a link at the top to join his Discord. You don't even have to be a P-ton to enter that Discord and talk to him.

ut1stgear1 wrote:Actually, neither. I have been both a donor to Palmer and have had to stop donating to anyone due to financial reasons. I read his entire post and still think it says he is trying to decide whether to offer FUTURE games for free due to his new studio. Didn't say he wasn't but still deciding. I have also played his games including PWU 1 and 2. So going forward his games MAY NOT be free to anyone not including any games he has already released for free. He also said it was a "business" decision which is consistent with what I said. Before you start accusing someone of anything please get ALL the facts before you run off at the mouth, especially being a new donor to Palmer's P site and new to this forum.

Falsehood #3: And I quote from what Palmer said:
"But let’s say we could monetize 5% of the content of PWU Ep2 and use that to create more games, isn’t that worth it? And in saying this, keep in mind an extremely small portion (something like 5%) of a game would be Patreon-only (nothing story-altering, basically)."

I'm accusing you of either being ignorant, misunderstanding Palmer, or trolling. The above statements disproves everything you have said. Having a few cum options in a game as complex as PWU be P-only is nothing. It's awkward to see them actually spending time on making a free, complete, fully unlocked version of the game, without any links, or even their names and post it here, only for it to be moved to this section of the forum. And with people like you defending it. As already mentioned, there are threads in the Free sexy games forum in which polls are being conducted. No games in those threads, yet this one get's relocated here? That doesn't make any sense to me, that's all I'm saying. I understand it's up to the moderators of this forum to do whatever they want, that's obviously their prerogative, but it makes 0% sense to me.
h4h4
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sun, 17Oct29 00:44

"h4h4", please stop this discussion. Whatever the username you use, you seem unable to avoid aggressiveness. It's really a problem ...
shark
Site Admin

Postby h4h4 » Sun, 17Oct29 03:13

shark wrote:"h4h4", please stop this discussion. Whatever the username you use, you seem unable to avoid aggressiveness. It's really a problem ...

Please accept my personal apologies Shark, the moderator team, and ut1stgear1, and everyone else that might have been offended by my initial reaction. I simply felt I had to correct the untruths that were posted here. I have said all I wanted on this matter and feel it's settled. I wish all of you a good weekend!
h4h4
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Other sexy games