DwE: Dreaming with the Dead

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: DwE: Dreaming with the Dead

Postby BloodyMares » Tue, 17Oct17 20:04

Nightshade09 wrote:I don't know something is serious dark with Elsa [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

Right...Who could've imagined that about the cute librarian in glasses?
BloodyMares
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby Nightshade09 » Tue, 17Oct17 23:09

An then there is Elsa in Finding Miranda.

When Lucas dreams of his dead wife. Well Elsa was in effect playing his wife in the Dream (Kim.)

Then

We know Miranda due to the accident is unable to sleep therefore unable to dream. Yet following Kim's departing Lucas's dream Miranda (aka Elsa) pops up in the dream. An well seduces Lucas.

So in effect Elsa has just done her supposed Best Friends' new Boyfriend Twice! And cheated on Jason! :p

Elsa is Very Naughty in Dream Scape! :)
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Wed, 17Oct18 05:05

I'm curious. Did anyone catch the video game homages in DwE: DwtD and DwE: RG?

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby L1nk1980 » Wed, 17Oct18 07:11

tlaero wrote:I'm curious. Did anyone catch the video game homages in DwE: DwtD and DwE: RG?

Tlaero

no not really. I can give it a try
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Brocho » Wed, 17Oct18 12:12

Nightshade09 wrote:An then there is Elsa in Finding Miranda.

When Lucas dreams of his dead wife. Well Elsa was in effect playing his wife in the Dream (Kim.)

Then

We know Miranda due to the accident is unable to sleep therefore unable to dream. Yet following Kim's departing Lucas's dream Miranda (aka Elsa) pops up in the dream. An well seduces Lucas.

So in effect Elsa has just done her supposed Best Friends' new Boyfriend Twice! And cheated on Jason! :p

Elsa is Very Naughty in Dream Scape! :)

I'm sure Tlaero has already said that Elsa is not present in Lucas's dream and doesn't see any of it. Everything Lucas sees comes entirely from his imagination. Elsa's just able to get him into some kind of hypnotic state to suggest that he'll see his wife in his dream. Seeing Miranda in his dream also comes from his imagination, like with any dream.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 17Oct18 22:52

Brocho wrote:I'm sure Tlaero has already said that Elsa is not present in Lucas's dream and doesn't see any of it. Everything Lucas sees comes entirely from his imagination. Elsa's just able to get him into some kind of hypnotic state to suggest that he'll see his wife in his dream. Seeing Miranda in his dream also comes from his imagination, like with any dream.

I seem to remember that the Dream Master has to be present in the dream, but does not necessarily have to be involved, like Chloe in the early Elsa/Jason dreams.

Jason just needed to visualise Kim for Elsa to allow him to see her.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Brocho » Wed, 17Oct18 22:59

Her name is Karen. A small nitpick perhaps, but it's bugging me. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Brocho
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Thu, 17Oct19 02:33

Elsa doesn't need to be there. She just needs to know where "there" is. That's why she needed Miranda to be by Lucas to bridge to him.

Chloe had much less of the book to learn from and, as such, was much less capable.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Oct19 17:21

Brocho wrote:Her name is Karen. A small nitpick perhaps, but it's bugging me. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

Kim didn't sound right to me, but i was too lazy to re-play the game to remind me just to reply to the previous poster.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Niauropsaka » Sun, 17Nov12 23:06

Finally read it.
OK, that was funny.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Free sexy games