Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Nightshade09 » Mon, 17Oct09 03:42

Oh Mortze I have a question for you while your here reading.

Really loved how you signed your hard work with putting yourself into FM during the club scene. With two beauties on your arm as you entered the club! Cool way for visual artist to sign your work.

Can we assume that one of women on your arm. Was representation of the mysterious Tlaero ?? :)

Mortze wrote:
tlaero wrote:DwE: Multiplicity the mixture one and shows more of Elsa and Jason being Elsa and Jason.

I like when Elsa and Jason are Elsa and Jason. :)
Nightshade09
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Postby JFR » Mon, 17Oct09 05:09

Nightshade09 wrote:Can we assume that one of women on your arm. Was representation of the mysterious Tlaero ?? :)

Nope. But someone somewhat resembling her just might be somewhere else around there. :lol:
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Mon, 17Oct09 06:52

Yeah, I got to the club before Mortze did... (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby Marco6661 » Mon, 17Oct09 07:16

tlaero wrote:Yeah, I got to the club before Mortze did... (-:

Tlaero

Yes! And like Mortze, not alone but not in the same way. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby BloodyMares » Mon, 17Oct09 08:16

tlaero wrote:Yes, we do monthly perks for $10 patrons, and some of them are short stories. You don't need to read the shorts to understand and enjoy the games, but they give color and backstory. Some of them are image pages like the games, some of them are mostly words with an occasional picture, and one is a mixture between the two (words for the story, pictures for the sex scene).

DwE: Learning to Fly and DwE: Royal Guard are two of the image pages stories. They were originally perks, but I eventually released them to the public.

Beginnings is a "words with a few pictures" one that documents a few starts, including Sarah and Sylvia meeting.
Dream Master is another "words with a few pictures" one that rather obliquely gives hints as to what is really going on in the Elsa-verse.
DwE: Multiplicity the mixture one and shows more of Elsa and Jason being Elsa and Jason.

Tlaero

Now I really wish I could donate something... some of them sound really interesting. Especially the Beginnings and Multiplicity, which judging by the poster...I assume is about the idea Elsa hinted at in the end of 'Learning to Fly'? ;) At least you released the other 2 for public, maybe there's hope to see some more in the future.
BloodyMares
great white shark

Postby Nightshade09 » Sat, 17Oct21 08:46

Tlaero

Have a question for you since your the official writer of the story of DwE, RfJ and FM as well as short stories.

Elsa eludes to a bad experience she once had with a 'redhaired' guy in DwE and then again in RfJ. An she seem rather upset about it.

Did this take place in the games or the short stories for your patrons?

Something you had planned as a writer to expand upon but never did?

It seems rather mysterious and important to understand her character.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 17Oct21 11:08

tlaero wrote:Yeah, I got to the club before Mortze did... (-:

Tlaero

and it's because somebody points that out that I released the woman was you. Mortze is always know to wear a storm trooper helmet

but one question for you Tlaero, have you also write normal books or always for games? I like your story's and how the story's of the elsa verse comes together.

the back ground short story's fith perfect with the big story's
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sat, 17Oct21 13:36

Nightshade09 wrote:...
Elsa eludes to a bad experience she once had with a 'redhaired' guy in DwE and then again in RfJ. An she seem rather upset about it.

You encountered him physically or by reference several times in RfJ. There is also a short story that gives us a lot more about him, including a name and other connections.

You might consider whether anyone else in the games has distinctive red hair. It all keeps coming back around and will probably make a lot more sense in the next game.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby L1nk1980 » Sat, 17Oct21 14:32

JFR wrote:
Nightshade09 wrote:...

You encountered him physically or by reference several times in RfJ. There is also a short story that gives us a lot more about him, including a name and other connections.

You might consider whether anyone else in the games has distinctive red hair. It all keeps coming back around and will probably make a lot more sense in the next game.

he also mentioned in finding Miranda and I also think he is in the next game
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Oct21 18:48

I'm pretty sure there wasn't a reference to a red haired guy in DwE.

Before the events of RfJ, Jess dated a redhead named Charles, and he stole her guitar picture book. Assuming you go to the bookstore in RfJ, you learn that he sold the book to Elsa. She didn't want to buy it, but he threatened to throw it in the river, and that was like sacrilege to her, so she took it. She did say that he reminded her of someone else that she's mad at. If you've gotten all of the achievements in Finding Miranda, the bonus scene gives a hint as to a connection there. Also, there is a patron short story called "FM: Alpha" that gives more information about this guy.

Link, I wrote and published science fiction novels and short stories in the past, but under my real name. Alas, I'm the only person who knows both my real name and my Tlaero/Tlaera identity, and I intend to keep it that way. If anyone linked the two, it would wreak havoc on my personal and professional life and would likely force me to stop making these games. So I can't tell you how to read the non-Tlaero stories I've written. That said, this is where I'm doing all of my writing these days. I haven't written any fiction under my real name in a number of years.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Nightshade09 » Sat, 17Oct21 21:42

That's what I was curious about. The way you had phrased it. Made it seem Elsa was talking about another red haired guy that she had run in with .. Before Charles.

An apologize if you assumed I wanted to 'out you' I assure you that wasn't my intent. I did read in a review of your games. That your doing these games incognito but outside of it you are a published author. That's understandable and I respect that.

tlaero wrote:I'm pretty sure there wasn't a reference to a red haired guy in DwE.

She did say that he reminded her of someone else that she's mad at. If you've gotten all of the achievements in Finding Miranda, the bonus scene gives a hint as to a connection there. Also, there is a patron short story called "FM: Alpha" that gives more information about this guy.

Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby L1nk1980 » Sun, 17Oct22 01:29

tlaero wrote:I'm pretty sure there wasn't a reference to a red haired guy in DwE.

Link, I wrote and published science fiction novels and short stories in the past, but under my real name. Alas, I'm the only person who knows both my real name and my Tlaero/Tlaera identity, and I intend to keep it that way. If anyone linked the two, it would wreak havoc on my personal and professional life and would likely force me to stop making these games. So I can't tell you how to read the non-Tlaero stories I've written. That said, this is where I'm doing all of my writing these days. I haven't written any fiction under my real name in a number of years.

Tlaero

I know and understand that you don't want give your real name to us, that's why the most of our names are also alias. I didn't know or I forgot that you have write science fiction novels. I realy like you writing because everything in the games fit so good in the else verse.
L1nk1980
great white shark

Postby Nightshade09 » Mon, 17Oct23 02:00

I second that.

All of these games in Elsa Universe. Well they're novels instead of games :)

Maybe it is unfair for Moz and T to pester them. They do have private lives out of producing games.

But there is a hunger to learn as much of Elsa Universe and Stories as possible. Its intriguing.

Some captivating storytelling. Some of the best in years that I've come across. Tied together with outstanding adult element and graphics.

This is adult entertainment next level made truly Mature.

Will be waiting on the edge of the seat for the next installment. Saving Chloe.

L1nk1980 wrote:

Tlaero

I know and understand that you don't want give your real name to us, that's why the most of our names are also alias. I didn't know or I forgot that you have write science fiction novels. I realy like you writing because everything in the games fit so good in the else verse.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Mon, 17Oct23 07:04

Don't worry. I don't feel that you're pestering us. I enjoy the conversation.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby L1nk1980 » Mon, 17Oct23 08:50

tlaero wrote:Don't worry. I don't feel that you're pestering us. I enjoy the conversation.

Tlaero

Nightshade has it right, the story's you gave us are great and Mortze renders make them even better to read. you are a great team
L1nk1980
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games