Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Build* 5/16

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game

Postby flyrenders » Mon, 17Sep11 15:48

I am going to check out the games that you guys suggested, to be honest I think I have tried to implement that typing whole words instead of letters behaviour, but it seemed a bit off as far as I can remember, but I guess you have to play with the timing and how fast the next word appears to get a nice feel.
flyrenders
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game

Postby flyrenders » Wed, 17Sep13 13:11

Tlaero,

I have tried some of your games and to be honest it really makes sense to show the text instantly when it's an HTML game. To be honest, the text in our game was also showing instantly at first but I really got annoyed with it and decided to use the typing effect. We may have an option to select if you want the text to appear instantly.

Also the size of the map was reduced and positioned at the top right corner, we posted a poll and the results were 50/50 so decided to have both - minimap and a full screen map, you can actually choose if you want to extend it or not. The interaction distance for the NPCs was also increased.
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Update* 9/16

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Sep16 17:39

Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

Main Features
    -One new animation sequence which contains 8 animations and transitions.
    -NPC AI - the female character can now walk around the village and pick a random waypoint.
    -Dialogues that will reveal the story of Alvilda, her family and the daily life in the village before the attack (~5000 words). A new quest with 2 tasks and a pleasing reward afterwards.
    -Read the full patch notes here
As always, we would like to hear your feedback or questions!

Bonus Content
GIF1
GIF2
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Hero1 » Sat, 17Sep16 20:02

flyrenders wrote:Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

When I start a new game the female characters talks about following a thief and after doing her quest she blows me and talks about a last time that I never saw. To me it seems it starts in the middle instead of the beginning. Am I doing something wrong?
Hero1
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Sep16 21:52

Hero1 wrote:
flyrenders wrote:Hey guys, just released the newest update, that you can download from here.

When I start a new game the female characters talks about following a thief and after doing her quest she blows me and talks about a last time that I never saw. To me it seems it starts in the middle instead of the beginning. Am I doing something wrong?

Sorry my bad, I updated the links and it should work now.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby Falconer » Wed, 17Sep27 20:26

So im curious, what is the end goal for this game?
For now its just a handful of fetch quests with a NSFW reward, some very well made NSFW stuff mind you.

But even the island we start on is completely barren aside from a 3 house village (I dont think that even qualifies as a village) and I think I saw an Elk or Deer in the forrest.
So what im wondering is how big are the plans to make this game?
Falconer
Pilot fish

Postby flyrenders » Thu, 17Sep28 09:35

Falconer wrote:So im curious, what is the end goal for this game?
For now its just a handful of fetch quests with a NSFW reward, some very well made NSFW stuff mind you.

But even the island we start on is completely barren aside from a 3 house village (I dont think that even qualifies as a village) and I think I saw an Elk or Deer in the forrest.
So what im wondering is how big are the plans to make this game?

The island is completely empty for now, but we are going to keep adding characters and villages as they've always been there as time goes. This month we added more models to the village so it's not just 3 houses and fences.

Also, we completely reworked the quests system, which allows us to have any kind of quest in the future not only fetch.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby blevins29 » Wed, 17Oct11 23:09

How do you pickup or get things you search for such as shields, etc.? A list of keys used would be helpful.
blevins29
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Thu, 17Oct12 13:18

blevins29 wrote:How do you pickup or get things you search for such as shields, etc.? A list of keys used would be helpful.

When you find the quest item, you just click on it, but make sure the mouse cursor is over it. The crosshair will scale up once your mouse is over the quest item even from a distance, but it won't let you pick it up unless you are close to it.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Thu, 17Oct12 14:38

So far a nice game, as you said it's clearly under development, Avilda is a nice character, I love the dialogues when having sex with her.
You really did a good characterization!

About quests: I think it would be nice to have a sort of a counter, e.g. berries 1/7, and so on, after picking up something needed, and maybe some marking points, a couple of times I got far away... Ok, you just need to follow the coast line to go back but I still think some help would be nice. (just a pathway in the forest)

It has potential, and it really worths a try.

The area is huge and will allow you to do a lot of things.

I'll wait a couple of updates to play it again.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby flyrenders » Thu, 17Oct12 19:57

saolo996 wrote:So far a nice game, as you said it's clearly under development, Avilda is a nice character, I love the dialogues when having sex with her.
You really did a good characterization!

About quests: I think it would be nice to have a sort of a counter, e.g. berries 1/7, and so on, after picking up something needed, and maybe some marking points, a couple of times I got far away... Ok, you just need to follow the coast line to go back but I still think some help would be nice. (just a pathway in the forest)

It has potential, and it really worths a try.

The area is huge and will allow you to do a lot of things.

I'll wait a couple of updates to play it again.

Thanks for the awesome feedback, that counter was added it shows you the progress of each quest as you said "Berries 1/7" etc. The next build will be available this weekend.
flyrenders
great white shark

Re: Viking's Daughter - 3D Adult Game *Free Update* 14/10

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Oct14 17:33

Hey everyone,

We are releasing the new version of Viking’s Daughter for free + a support for Mac and Linux.

Windows x64
Windows x32
Mac

Main Features
    New NSFW animations during our existing scenes, which give the player the ability to have control over the current scene, so you can do things like slap, grope and lifting up her leg plus jiggle effects (see the animation previews below).
    Replay every sex animation that was previously unlocked at the end of the current sex scene, so you can switch to doggy style from reverse cowgirl or switch to the blowjob animation.
    Eye movement and head rotation when the player is nearby to give the game a realistic feel.
    You can see the current quest progress, so you know how much items you have to collect to complete the quest.
    A lot of new models were added to the village, some of them have broken parts, because of the recent village attack.
Full Changelog

Let us know, if you can test the Mac or the Linux build.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Nov04 17:30

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to update what we have been working on, because we released v1.4.0 to patrons and we are going to release it for free after a couple of weeks.

We were mainly working on the new character and optimizing it, but also optimizing our existing scene. We also added one new quest and a hot springs, where in the future, we are going to have Viking girls spending time there and socializing.

You could see some pictures below, but first I wanted to show you a quick video, so you could see that Hilde is pretty shy and she can't maintain eye contact, that's just how we built her personality.

Video

As always, we would like to know what you think!
Last edited by flyrenders on Sat, 17Nov04 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
flyrenders
great white shark

Postby shark » Sat, 17Nov04 19:14

It's superb!
shark
Site Admin

Postby flyrenders » Sat, 17Nov04 21:16

shark wrote:It's superb!