Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Redemption for Jessika (En, Sp, Fr, It, Ge)

Postby Shiv » Sun, 17Aug27 11:24

That just goes to prove that true art is seldom appreciated by the masses.
Too bad, as this is one of the games that certainly deserves all the positive feedback it receives.
Shiv
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby Brocho » Sun, 17Aug27 15:54

I was just playing through the game, and I cannot believe I never noticed Chloe and Miranda at the Power Girl concert before. Obviously I knew they were there after playing Finding Miranda, and I have been back to this game once before after playing that one, so I don't know how I missed them.

I also noticed that 'Achievements' is misspelled on the new menu. It's not a big deal, but I thought you might like to know.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Aug27 17:04

Brocho wrote:I was just playing through the game, and I cannot believe I never noticed Chloe and Miranda at the Power Girl concert before. Obviously I knew they were there after playing Finding Miranda, and I have been back to this game once before after playing that one, so I don't know how I missed them.

There is some of that sort of thing in all 3 "Elsa-verse" games. That is one of the things that makes a replay a little more fun, finding those hidden hints.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Brocho » Sun, 17Aug27 18:03

JFR wrote:
Brocho wrote:I was just playing through the game, and I cannot believe I never noticed Chloe and Miranda at the Power Girl concert before. Obviously I knew they were there after playing Finding Miranda, and I have been back to this game once before after playing that one, so I don't know how I missed them.

There is some of that sort of thing in all 3 "Elsa-verse" games. That is one of the things that makes a replay a little more fun, finding those hidden hints.

I agree. The storytelling in these games is incredible, and I particularly love how they're all tied together so well. Going back to the previous games after the release of the most recent one always results in finding a few hidden gems, and I imagine it'll be the same after Saving Chloe.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Aug27 19:27

Hero1 wrote:If I understand it correctly the rating is based on the votes not the reviews. I just posted a 5-star review and the stats didn't change at all, it still says "3.46 stars - 244 votes".

Thank you, Hero1! I never noticed the "Rate this submission" option on the side.

Okay, everyone. If you'd like to help Mortze and I, and you liked DwE, please go to http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/697183 and rate it. You don't have to write a review. You just need to click one of the faces on the left. Hopefully you'll click the happy face. (-:

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

sex: Female

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Aug27 19:36

I also noticed that 'Achievements' is misspelled on the new menu. It's not a big deal, but I thought you might like to know.

Thank you, Brocho! The misspelled "Achievements" is in the image itself. I didn't notice it when Mortze set it to me. Good catch!

Mortze, if you'd like to update the image, that's cool. I'm not planning to upload to NewGrounds for a few more days anyway.

As for Chloe and Miranda being in the Power Girl concert, you'd have to have been SERIOUSLY observant to notice them before Finding Miranda. Even after playing FM, they're easy to miss.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Aug27 19:59

tlaero wrote:Mortze, if you'd like to update the image, that's cool. I'm not planning to upload to NewGrounds for a few more days anyway.

Did replace it in the origin file.
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

Postby tlaero » Sun, 17Aug27 20:11

Thanks, Mortze. I uploaded the fixed version to Mediafire.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby JFR » Sun, 17Aug27 20:54

tlaero wrote:... As for Chloe and Miranda being in the Power Girl concert, you'd have to have been SERIOUSLY observant to notice them before Finding Miranda. Even after playing FM, they're easy to miss. ...

Yup, prior to FM I just assumed they were other fans in the crowd. It was easier to notice a certain game developer and a quirky 3D artist entering the club than to notice the future game characters.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby tlaero » Sat, 17Sep02 16:57

Redemption for Jessika is now up on NewGrounds.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/698794

If anyone here liked the game and wants to help us out, please go there and click one of the "Rate this Submission" faces under the game on the left. Hopefully, click one of the happier faces...

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby tlaero » Tue, 17Sep05 04:01

By the way, if anyone was having trouble importing saved games for RfJ or DwE on Chrome, I just uploaded new versions to MediaFire with a bug fix.

I've also updated DwE and RfJ on Newgrounds.

Tlaero
tlaero

Postby Nightshade09 » Thu, 17Sep14 04:31

Really an AMAZING game and story. Truly draws in the player and yes tugs at heart strings as well as other.

Even if you guys don't continue it as a game. Please consider continuing the story in short story or book form.

It's that good.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby JFR » Thu, 17Sep14 04:59

Nightshade09 wrote:Really an AMAZING game and story. Truly draws in the player and yes tugs at heart strings as well as other.

Even if you guys don't continue it as a game. Please consider continuing the story in short story or book form.

It's that good.

It sounds like you are unaware that RfJ is part of a series of games/stories. RfJ is the second installment after Dreaming With Elsa. The third game in the series is Finding Miranda. The fourth and final game in this series is due out in the coming months and is titled Saving Chloe.

Aside from the above titles, you might want to check out their other game series titled Pandora.

Tlaero and Mortze are indeed one of the finest game development teams in the genre.
JFR
star of the reef

Postby Nightshade09 » Thu, 17Sep14 10:38

With all due respect to the Artists and Writers of the series. Its alot of hard work they are putting into these games. First and foremost that should be acknowledged and recognized.

An yes I'm aware that RfJ is second of a series of 3. Dreaming With Elsa being the first Finding Miranda the third. These to can't hold a candle to RfJ, Simply in story alone.

RfJ is very close to real life situations. With DwE you have fantasy. and with FM well you have a super villain right out of a James Bond movie. There is serious realism in RfJ and I'm not talking about just graphics.

That story right there can very easily be expanded in block buster movie script.

And there seems to be demand for such realism in the genre. For Redemption for Jesskia remains #1 at Play force One nearly two years since its release. While as Dreaming with Elsa and Finding Miranda are below that. Why is the middle of the series better then the first or last? Because there is demand for what it has to offer. Basically an Adult romance story.
Nightshade09
great white shark

Postby sirio » Thu, 17Sep14 19:23

RfJ is very close to real life situations. With DwE you have fantasy. and with FM well you have a super villain right out of a James Bond movie. There is serious realism in RfJ and I'm not talking about just graphics.

I'm sorry but I disagree. Ignoring the small detail of seeing themselves in dreams, I think DwE have the most realistic love story of all games. Boy meets girl, girl and boy getting to know each other and boy and girl fall in love.

If seeing lesbian sex as a viewer is normal, maybe I should go the USA ;)

I agree with you considering RfJ as my favourite game, but for the only reason that nothing nor nobody can compete against a rockstar.
sirio
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games