Play with Us! Episode 2

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby Mortze » Wed, 17Aug30 22:37

There's this game that has been released in a free version (I have permission from the author).
I haven't played it yet but I submit it here for anyone who want to give it a try.

Link for the online game: http://love-joint-games.com/PWU_ep2/public/sha3445nbd/

Screenshots:
http://www.love-joint.com/ep2screens/1.png
http://www.love-joint.com/ep2screens/2.png
http://www.love-joint.com/ep2screens/3.png
http://www.love-joint.com/ep2screens/4.png
http://www.love-joint.com/ep2screens/5.png
Mortze
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: Play with Us! Episode 2

Postby Affabilis » Thu, 17Aug31 12:53

Yes! Finally! I've played the demo a while ago and it was a blast, and really promising.

But I'd reccomend downloading the game, the online version almost killed my browser [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Affabilis
great white shark

Postby ut1stgear1 » Thu, 17Aug31 14:45

Affabilis wrote:Yes! Finally! I've played the demo a while ago and it was a blast, and really promising.

But I'd reccomend downloading the game, the online version almost killed my browser [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

The full version has a lot more in it so if you enjoyed the demo you will definitely enjoy the full version. I recommend using a Download Manager to download the game since the "Love Joint" server is slow and using your browser to download may fail as my browser did.
ut1stgear1
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Aug31 17:23

My Firefox didn't get on with the API when I chose to use it. Yet to try it with the API ignored.

I prefer to download games rather than run them in a browser online. Even with my supposedly rapid broadband I often get network latency issues.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Rexxx » Sat, 17Sep02 11:55

If I remember It seems that the game can have problem with firefox, while for chrome is ok.
The game is incredible improved respect the game, they have done a good work, they have also put many little variations.
I have also some doubts if some choices in time management in creating this game, it can be interesting seen that even little choices can have little influence in some choices (little variations in behaviour), but all those little improvement justify the time needed to make them when with less perfectionism they would have made 2 games in the time of 1 ?
In any case I'm not the author I only play it gratis, so I will only be happy to play it.
Rexxx
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Sat, 17Sep02 23:03

It's OK. the site has a downloadable version for Windoze. I need to redo some achievements, but that's no biggie.

This is a good game. I prefer it to Episode 1. If I wasn't already supporting several artists already, I would add Palmer to my list.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 17Sep03 00:50

I was an p*n of Palmers for over two years, I dropped out as he kept "having problems" with nothing to show for my money. I am glad the he has gotten this out as it has been a long long time in the making. By all means d/l it and enjoy as you find he has made a "Keeper" (again!) HeyChief
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby lucky loser » Sun, 17Sep03 23:57

Does anyone have hints for the 2 sex scenes w/ Anna?

I've found the creepy

rape-y one when she's asleep- ewwww- and the couch blowjob. I also found the fucking Emma next to the ocean scene, whixh is pretty great!

It seems like there is a dialog path early on that doesn't take effect until much later on- either that or I'm missing something totally obvious.
Last edited by lucky loser on Tue, 17Sep05 03:30, edited 1 time in total.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby zebrotavr » Mon, 17Sep04 00:02

any hint on alice path? GG regret that spend little time with her...
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Sep05 19:30

zebrotavr wrote:any hint on alice path? GG regret that spend little time with her...

All she does is show her tits at the end in this episode: more is promised for Episode 3.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Sep05 19:32

lucky loser wrote:Does anyone have hints for the 2 sex scenes w/ Anna?

I've found the creepy

rape-y one when she's asleep- ewwww- and the couch blowjob. I also found the fucking Emma next to the ocean scene, whixh is pretty great!

It seems like there is a dialog path early on that doesn't take effect until much later on- either that or I'm missing something totally obvious.

You're one up on me: i have found the Emma Scene and the BJ, but none of the other Anna scenes hinted at in the Achievements.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby zebrotavr » Wed, 17Sep06 00:24

my path to rape^
middle cruel to anna
no side
leave half of bear
zebrotavr
great white shark

Postby lucky loser » Wed, 17Sep06 00:25

Tao Dude wrote:You're one up on me: i have found the Emma Scene and the BJ, but none of the other Anna scenes hinted at in the Achievements.

If there's a point where she's really passed out (not from athletics), then you can find the
rape-y scene.
lucky loser
star of the reef

Postby Tao Dude » Wed, 17Sep06 21:18

My Norton doesn't like the downloaded .exe file. I used to be able to override the WS.Reputation.1 tag, but now Norton is really aggressively disabling all executables with small numbers of users that have not been out long.

It's killing a lot of the games on here: I prefer to run downloaded versions than browser versions because even with supposedly fast broadband, I get latency issues.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 17Sep07 00:02

Tao Dude wrote:My Norton doesn't like the downloaded .exe file. I used to be able to override the WS.Reputation.1 tag, but now Norton is really aggressively disabling all executables with small numbers of users that have not been out long.

It's killing a lot of the games on here: I prefer to run downloaded versions than browser versions because even with supposedly fast broadband, I get latency issues.

I concur on Norton! You and I need to get their attention and make them understand just whose computer it is.
I often have to turn Norton off for a short period to use something tagged with .Reputation. Once its working Norton usually behaves itself, until the next time you activate it.
GL
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Other sexy games