Leanna - Breaking the facade

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Re: Leanna - Breaking the facade

Postby Crookest » Wed, 17Aug23 12:44

As far as I got this game was entertaining, but it's very un-userfriendly, perhaps a save button or back button could be very beneficial
Crookest
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby moskys » Wed, 17Aug23 17:16

john001007 wrote:Hey guys! I registered just to congratulate Chaotic on an excellent game, which is certainly his best and among the best of the genre. Also, for those who are having issues with image sizing: I have a solution. Add this to your _style.css file:

Code: Select all
table, td, td p img{
   max-width:90vw;
   max-height:90vw;   
}

Thanks, it works... well, mostly. Clickable areas seems to be on the same spot as before, thus producing several misplacements and a couple of 'dead end' pages with no visible links available. A minor change on your code worked for me though:
table, td, td p img{
   max-width:95vw;
   max-height:95vw;   
}

At least game is fully playable now after adjusting image size

EDIT - Not fully playable ;) Found some broken links at: streak10.html and sex55x.html
moskys
lagoon predator

Postby john001007 » Wed, 17Aug23 23:45

moskys wrote:
john001007 wrote:Hey guys! I registered just to congratulate Chaotic on an excellent game, which is certainly his best and among the best of the genre. Also, for those who are having issues with image sizing: I have a solution. Add this to your _style.css file:

table, td, td p img{
   max-width:90vw;
   max-height:90vw;   
}

Thanks, it works... well, mostly. Clickable areas seems to be on the same spot as before, thus producing several misplacements and a couple of 'dead end' pages with no visible links available. A minor change on your code worked for me though:
table, td, td p img{
   max-width:95vw;
   max-height:95vw;   
}

At least game is fully playable now after adjusting image size

EDIT - Not fully playable ;) Found some broken links at: streak10.html and sex55x.html

Glad I could help. And I also noticed that one of the "streak" links leads to "steak" :)
john001007
Pilot fish

Postby Brocho » Thu, 17Aug24 15:10

Having played through the game a few times, I've realised that there's a couple of scenes I always miss and don't seem able to get. It seems to me that in order to get past the early game, you have to sacrifice a few facade reductions in order to get the Leanna points high enough, which makes it impossible to pass at least one of the later checks. For example, the best facade score I can manage after the strip club is 40, and that isn't enough to pass the check. If I try to get it lower than 40, I don't quite have enough Leanna points to pass the restaurant check.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Thu, 17Aug24 19:35

Brocho wrote:Having played through the game a few times, I've realised that there's a couple of scenes I always miss and don't seem able to get. It seems to me that in order to get past the early game, you have to sacrifice a few facade reductions in order to get the Leanna points high enough, which makes it impossible to pass at least one of the later checks. For example, the best facade score I can manage after the strip club is 40, and that isn't enough to pass the check. If I try to get it lower than 40, I don't quite have enough Leanna points to pass the restaurant check.

That's where i am at. I have played through to two endings but I can;t work out the balance between facade and Leanna points to pass both restaurant and apartment checks. This is why a save or two would be useful: it's frustrating and time-consuming when you have cracked the early part of the game and want to try some options in the middle of the game, but you have to keep restarting from scratch.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Serge » Fri, 17Aug25 09:00

Tao Dude wrote:
Brocho wrote:Having played through the game a few times, I've realised that there's a couple of scenes I always miss and don't seem able to get. It seems to me that in order to get past the early game, you have to sacrifice a few facade reductions in order to get the Leanna points high enough, which makes it impossible to pass at least one of the later checks. For example, the best facade score I can manage after the strip club is 40, and that isn't enough to pass the check. If I try to get it lower than 40, I don't quite have enough Leanna points to pass the restaurant check.

That's where i am at. I have played through to two endings but I can;t work out the balance between facade and Leanna points to pass both restaurant and apartment checks. This is why a save or two would be useful: it's frustrating and time-consuming when you have cracked the early part of the game and want to try some options in the middle of the game, but you have to keep restarting from scratch.

Not if you don't play too fast and get the max score
Little help :
Max scores :
Day2 (newday0.html) Leanna = 25 Facade = 89 Kristen = 2
Day3 (Pool0.html) Leanna = 41 Facade = 85 Kristen = 5 (Via basket ball) I choose this one
OR Leanna = 38 Facade = 84 Kristen = 5 (Via Yoga)
Day4 (Apart1.html) Leanna = 52 Façade = 76 Kristen = 5
Day5 (dream0.html) Leanna = 65 Facade = 65 Kristen = 5 (Via jogging)

To be continued....
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Serge » Fri, 17Aug25 09:31

Bugs found :

bball26 : bball22 instead of bball27

bball22 : bball27 instead of bball28

Party23 : party24b instead of party24c

File to add
party58b idem party58 without leanna +2 and facade -2 ----> party59
To mofify : party 56 ----> party58b

To be continued
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Shiv » Fri, 17Aug25 12:24

The requirements for progression during certain scenes are too stringent. I think there's on average a 5pt leeway from the maximum achievable points for Leanna/Facade.
I found it always better to prioritize reducing Facade, because Leanna influence can be gained in places where there are no Facade reduction options. Meanwhile a Facade choice is (almost) always complemented by a Leanna points one. What's more there is at least one scene where the Facade choice opens up an option to gain equal or more Leanna points than if you'd chosen the influence response on the previous screen. There's also some nuance, as I recall one scene where a -1 Facade choice is complemented by a hit of -3 Leanna pts. In the way the scene was presented it actually made sense as Leanna was asking if MC likes her dress (at the pool I think) and he comes off as putting her down for no reason. In the remainder of the game commenting that she's trying too hard is more or less justified.

Overall it's got an interesting, mature and mostly realistic story making it one of the best games in Chaotic's repertoire along with Betsy. Graphics wise it's above and beyond anything else on that site, and I'm sorry to hear the difficulties encountered in its development may result in going back to the previous style for future games.
In any case - props to Chaotic for continuously striving to improve both writing and presentation of his games. Now if only we could get a save option ;)
Shiv
Pilot fish

Postby Brocho » Fri, 17Aug25 13:41

Serge wrote:Max scores :
Day3 (Pool0.html) Leanna = 41 Facade = 85 Kristen = 5 (Via basket ball) I choose this one

To be continued....

In my experience, it's only possible to get -23 facade points between the start of the dream scene and the check at the end of the apartment, so following that path you'd be on 42 and fail the check. It's possible I've missed something, but I feel like I've tried all the options and worked out all the potential scores.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby Chaotic_VDG » Fri, 17Aug25 16:17

Hi everyone

My apologies for being a little remiss with this thread. There was an update to the game at the start of the week that fixed most of the bugs listed here.

Today, I've released a version 1.3 of the game. This update adds :

- a checkpoint so you don't have to return to the start of the game every time.
- an easy difficulty setting.
- readjustments of the approval and facade requirements for the cutoff points.

I highly recommend downloading the newest version if possible.

There is also a walkthrough added to my site for those who are truly stuck.
Chaotic_VDG
great white shark

Postby Serge » Fri, 17Aug25 18:14

Brocho wrote:

To be continued....

In my experience, it's only possible to get -23 facade points between the start of the dream scene and the check at the end of the apartment, so following that path you'd be on 42 and fail the check. It's possible I've missed something, but I feel like I've tried all the options and worked out all the potential scores.

You are wrong

at sex1.html I get : Facade = 39, Leanna = 84, Kristen = 12

Ok for sex check
Serge
Great Master of corals

Postby Tao Dude » Fri, 17Aug25 18:15

Chaotic_VDG wrote:Hi everyone

My apologies for being a little remiss with this thread. There was an update to the game at the start of the week that fixed most of the bugs listed here.

Today, I've released a version 1.3 of the game. This update adds :

- a checkpoint so you don't have to return to the start of the game every time.
- an easy difficulty setting.
- readjustments of the approval and facade requirements for the cutoff points.

I highly recommend downloading the newest version if possible.

There is also a walkthrough added to my site for those who are truly stuck.

Good man. I'll look into it, thanks.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby Brocho » Fri, 17Aug25 18:48

Serge wrote:
Brocho wrote:

To be continued....

You are wrong

at sex1.html I get : Facade = 39, Leanna = 84, Kristen = 12

Ok for sex check

Which version are you playing? I was reading the Deus ExLibris walkthrough earlier and apparently my numbers are correct for version 1.2, which I assume is the one I've been playing, but you can get much lower on version 1.1. I didn't even know there were different versions, and that might be why we've been getting different results. It should be immaterial now though with the release of version 1.3.
Brocho
great white shark

Postby barneydog » Fri, 17Aug25 18:55

Ok, I just downloaded the latest version and followed the walkthrough. In the restaurant scene I had Leane 69 Facade 70 and Kristen 5 and still got the brush off. What am I doing wrong?
barneydog
Pilot fish

Postby Brocho » Fri, 17Aug25 19:24

In my first game playing the new version, I finally got the scene I'd never managed to get before at the apartment. The game is much more fun when the required scoring isn't so harsh.
Brocho
great white shark

PreviousNext

Return to Free sexy games