Olivia, Ellie and Paul (lop gold)

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Olivia, Ellie and Paul (lop gold)

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 17Jul20 09:45

New game in the lop gold section.
First of all this game is nothing new in lop which is not necessarily bad,in fact i find it really, really good, awesome graphics as it is a trademark of lop, usual game play, 30 days some skills to improve, some requirements to progress, nothing really new here.

If you liked LWLana or jacob's rebound this one is very similar and you will enjoy it , if not well..

hints:(in progress, feel free to contribute)
morning ellie
chat +1
flirt >5 +2
french kiss>15 +4
lick>50 +6
egg (need shopping it) +8

afternoon ellie
compliment+1
fix hair>5 +2
arm >15 +3
neck>50 +6

morning and afternoon paul
give him duck pencil +15
gossip +1
draw attention>5 +3
kiss>15 +5
ass>50 +7
thank him+2

midday ellie
bite +1
joke +ellie -1 paul
tease>20 paul -ellie +1 paul
convince them>80 paul

evening ellie
talk +1
remind >5 +3
sit >30 +6
strip>80 +15
-caress +2 (belly,boobs,thighs)
-touch>100 +4
-lick>120 +5
-finger>150 +6

paul evening
talk +1
touch arm>5 +2
knee>30 +6
hand inside>100 +8
-joke
-play a little>150 +10

night ellie
paint nails +1
play with hair >5 +2
kiss her >15 +3
touch clit>25 +6
strip>60 +8
-body +1
-lick>80 +2
-69>120
-rub>150
-sit >
-good night

night paul
undress +15
take cock>150 +3
suck cock >250

caress pussy +3
lick>230 +4
ride/doggy +5

saturday club >20 ellie >30 $
talk about guys+1
dance+1
sensually dance>50 +2
seduce>70 +2
neck>90 +6
make out>120

pub paul >5
chat+1
compliment+3
kiss>15/20? +5
knee>35 +6
invite him>120

relation
ellie:
+5 remind childhood (evening)
+20
+80 >20 fitness
+150 >300$
paul:
+5 go to pub
+20 >15 accounting
+80 >270$ (give in the morning/afternoon)
+150 invite him (in the pub)
-caress
-lick >230
Last edited by Brontozaurio on Fri, 17Jul21 08:16, edited 2 times in total.
Brontozaurio
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Olivia, Ellie and Paul (lop gold)

Postby kessie8dn » Thu, 17Jul20 23:06

By the way - this isn't another full LoP game but a kind of min-bonus game...

Nothing to do with the game but it's really starting to bug me that LoP seem to have forgotten the concept of a HOME button.. :(
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

Postby narcissus » Fri, 17Jul21 19:05

Graphics are amazing.
narcissus
sirens hunter

Postby kermit » Sat, 17Jul22 19:25

A really nice little game. I think the great thing about it is that it shows the narrative strength of having clear relationships.

If I think back to LWT2, I think this was the core of the problem with the gameplay. The relationships were all potentially interesting, but you had to encounter the way they were developing more or less at random by clicking around the map. If the characters had expressed an interest in the other characters, it might not have been so bizarre. This applies to all of them, but if I take one example: the wife and her skating partner. Couldn't there have been some hints or a sense of mystery as to what was going on there?

Anyway! This game is really nice. It's even a bit of a challenge to get it ALL done by the end of the 30 days. Good stuff.
kermit
Pilot fish

Postby stcro1 » Mon, 17Jul24 11:20

i really liked the game and for me personally it is up there with my favourite lop games
as i said on the blog i like the story,especially the build up between olivia and paul,it has nice progression from flirting and teasing to sex,i like to see girl hitting on and flirting with guys and i think it was done nicely here
as for gameplay i have to say that i'd like to see more games with this approach,it is classic 30day stat builder but in this game stats are not too hard to manage,basically just two stats to take care of and it doesn't take long to raise them enough to progress the game
also,the thing i found was missed in some previous games,classic interactions with characters and repeatable scenes with them,this is something i'd like to see in future titles,mostly lwt2
graphics and renders are top notch,models are stunning and the environment is nice,hats of to artist
i already said i don't know if there's space for expansion but i'd love to see these more of this girls
stcro1
great white shark

Postby vkalvkal » Mon, 17Jul24 14:47

This one isn't for me.

Seems to be typical 30 days and stats builder kind of game that I can't stand anymore.

I also don't like lesbian scenes and this game seems to focus a lot on this path. So, not much to explore since this is a small game with three paths: f/f, m/f, m/f/f, in which I can see that I would need to first unlock lesbian scenes to unlock the threesome scenes.

I'm not going to play this one.
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby HughMungous » Wed, 17Jul26 18:22

I don't post normally, but I have a great idea for a new LOP game. Anybody know who I can email/contact to pitch my storyline?
HughMungous
Pilot fish

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Thu, 17Jul27 09:30

Has anyone found a way to have a threesome in this game? I feel like there are hints but I don't get what I am supposed to do!
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby Brontozaurio » Thu, 17Jul27 11:28

Whiskeydoodle wrote:Has anyone found a way to have a threesome in this game? I feel like there are hints but I don't get what I am supposed to do!

have sex with both, get to pro in all sex stats, last week when ellie says to go to the pub go with her, tease paul all you can, next day she will offer a threesome, go to paul in the office and tell him, go to ellie in the house and say that he accepted, wait till next day, go to paul in the office and invite him t the party
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby saolo996 » Tue, 17Aug22 15:16

HughMungous wrote:I don't post normally, but I have a great idea for a new LOP game. Anybody know who I can email/contact to pitch my storyline?

Try to send a PM to Leo, here...
If you haven't done it yet.
"Excuses are like assholes, Taylor, everybody got one"
saolo996
lagoon predator

Postby HughMungous » Sat, 17Aug26 12:44

saolo996 wrote:
HughMungous wrote:I don't post normally, but I have a great idea for a new LOP game. Anybody know who I can email/contact to pitch my storyline?

Try to send a PM to Leo, here...
If you haven't done it yet.

Thanks mate!
HughMungous
Pilot fish

Return to Other sexy games