Free games

Complete and totally free games (the author can request a non-obligatory financial contribution in thanks or to help him to create new game)

Free games

Postby MSK » Sat, 17Jul08 03:37

Is there any other sites that where I can find free games?
MSK
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Free games

Postby HeyChief » Sun, 17Jul09 03:37

Sorry I do not know of any "Free" games except also "pusooy.n*t", and his are only the introductory of each game series.
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby Marco6661 » Sun, 17Jul09 06:31

You can find some other links on the first page of this site: ;)

http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/home/home_page.html

Enjoy. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Marco6661
star of the reef

Postby HeyChief » Mon, 17Jul10 01:07

Oops, I forgot "Horny Gamer" had some also
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby yahoo » Mon, 17Jul10 11:23

There are tons of sites out there. The thing is, they all have duplicate content, since they check on each other. At the very worst, some sites will trail others by about a week (converse is also true, these same sites might be the first to release new stuff.

Two questions:
1. Which sites do you already know?
2. What sort of site are you expecting it to be?
yahoo
great white shark

Postby Skelaturi » Mon, 17Jul10 16:58

If you got 1 site on your bookmark, you got them all. Like said they copy each other. Sometimes not even caring about copyright. Or crediting the owner of the content.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
Skelaturi

Postby TheBrain » Tue, 17Jul11 19:02

Skelaturi wrote:If you got 1 site on your bookmark, you got them all.

That's blatantly false. There's various sites that deal with specific content that you'll never see here, notably the Hypnopics collective and TF games site. Besides that, the rules here about games that are being developed with support from Patr€on are so strict that most of these you won't see here either (note how it's even a banned word? yea..).
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 17Jul11 22:59

TheBrain wrote:

That's blatantly false. There's various sites that deal with specific content that you'll never see here, notably the Hypnopics collective and TF games site. Besides that, the rules here about games that are being developed with support from Patr€on are so strict that most of these you won't see here either (note how it's even a banned word? yea..).

You do understand the reason for that ban, correct?
This site is quite popular and every unscrupulous/shady game creator wants to come here and post a link to their creation. History proves only a small percentage have the residents best interests in mind. Shark is trying to protect all residents as well as curtailing free advertising for pay sites!

Some of our long time residents have overtime demonstrated board support (Lady T for example) and earned permission to share their creations.

Many new residents that have met posting requirements very shortly after posting their creation completely forget about supporting anything that doesn't benefit themselves!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby yahoo » Tue, 17Jul11 23:03

TheBrain wrote:

The original poster didn't specify what he's after, so I don't think he wants any specific content.
That crowdfunding site that dare not be named is not a site for free games. First off, the games are typically not free, what with the site being specifically a platform for crowdfunding. Second, it doesn't provide any reasonable facility to search or access content.

As for the original post, I'm beginning to wonder if the author meant online/browser games like shark's lagoon, or anything else. I guess we'll never know.
yahoo
great white shark

Postby Tao Dude » Tue, 17Jul11 23:35

yahoo wrote:That crowdfunding site that dare not be named is not a site for free games. First off, the games are typically not free, what with the site being specifically a platform for crowdfunding. Second, it doesn't provide any reasonable facility to search or access content.

Not strictly true: A lot of the Party-On games *are* free, particularly the ones from Tlaero/Mortze, Wolfschadowe and Arnii. The crowdfunding is optional and only affords the supporters early access to gameplay, or additional bonus material/features, such as walkthroughs. A lot of LOP Premium games get a mention here that never drop into the free domain like the V!rtual D@tes do eventually.
Tao Dude
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Tue, 17Jul11 23:57

Tao Dude wrote:
yahoo wrote:That crowdfunding site that dare not be named is not a site for free games. First off, the games are typically not free, what with the site being specifically a platform for crowdfunding. Second, it doesn't provide any reasonable facility to search or access content.

Not strictly true: A lot of the Party-On games *are* free, particularly the ones from Tlaero/Mortze, Wolfschadowe and Arnii. The crowdfunding is optional and only affords the supporters early access to gameplay, or additional bonus material/features, such as walkthroughs. A lot of LOP Premium games get a mention here that never drop into the free domain like the V!rtual D@tes do eventually.

LOP, Pusooy, Horny Gamer. and a few other sites all cooperated when the Lagoon first started. Shark continues to honor that agreement.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby vkalvkal » Wed, 17Jul12 15:24

Try Play Force One.

They update LOP's free games and also games from other producers (like Tlaero).
vkalvkal
great white shark

Postby TheBrain » Wed, 17Jul12 19:14

LRM wrote:You do understand the reason for that ban, correct?
This site is quite popular and every unscrupulous/shady game creator wants to come here and post a link to their creation. History proves only a small percentage have the residents best interests in mind. Shark is trying to protect all residents as well as curtailing free advertising for pay sites!

I'm well aware of the reason, as a moderator you might remember that I was among the people who reported and pushed for something to be done about the spam of pay-per-download links quite a few years ago before Patr€on was even an issue. But the situation that you created now is that even creators who have our best interests in mind will have to jump major hurdles before even being accepted here. Bbben's latest game comes to mind, someone who created a 100% free, very high quality game, who almost got banned because he dared to have a Patr€on mention in an image (not even in the links he posted..). I believe that's called throwing away the baby with the bathwater.

Anyway, this all is Shark's own choice of how he wants to run the forum here. But it brings me back to my original point, and that is that in just checking this forum you don't get a complete picture of all the free games that are out there.
TheBrain
star of the reef

Postby caravaggio » Thu, 17Jul13 21:09

LRM wrote:
TheBrain wrote:

You do understand the reason for that ban, correct?

Some of our long time residents have overtime demonstrated board support (Lady T for example) and earned permission to share their creations.

Many new residents that have met posting requirements very shortly after posting their creation completely forget about supporting anything that doesn't benefit themselves!

Now that' s not really true.. palmer immediately comes to mind as a resident here who hasn't been allowed to post his game, even if his first game was practically developed here, even BBBen who is a long time resident encountered a very strong resistance when he tried to post his game even if all the main discussions of his previous games are entirely held here.. and a lot of other developers who offers their game for free except the latest version have been treated very rudely when trying to post here.. not sure this is the right way to "protect all residents"..
but that's just my 2 cents.

EDIT: I didn't read TheBrain post, of course I totally agree with him
caravaggio
lagoon predator

Postby Köpi » Fri, 17Jul14 23:40

Yeah, a few years ago I checked here on an almost daily basis if some new game came out. I still like the lagoon, but with everything you post you could offend someone, threads are deleted without any reason given and regarded messages don't get answerd. Good people like BBBen oder Palmer (two of the few people that keep AIF alive) get constantly blamed If they post something about their projects and to often people are treated in a unfriendly way.

But all in all I'm stuck here for a long time and enjoy reading, but I think that some rules and policies here are just wrong. Of cause it's right, that not every cheap patreon rpg maker / renpy games get its platform, but I think in some cases the rules are applied to strictly and the kindness suffers

But don't get me to wrong, I still love this place [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Köpi
great white shark

Next

Return to Free sexy games