Character Feedback

You found a 3d sexy girl on the net… Maybe you created one yourself … Or then you have an idea for a new pictures series… Be nice, make take advantage off it everybody…

Character Feedback

Postby MaxCarna » Tue, 17May09 03:57

Hi friends,

I have seen many feedback on new games about how all characters are looking like just the same. I having working in a secondary game and already made the characters and I started to be concerned to be more of the same.

So, could you give a minute of your time to evaluate these characters? I will try to polishing they before starting make scenes.

Char02 Aunt
Char03 Cousin
Char04 Student 1
Char05 Student 2
Char06 Student 3
Char07 Teacher
Char08 Dean
Char09 Gymnast
Char10 Instructor
Char11 Hunter
Char12 Succubus
Char13 to 16 are males, no concern about how they look
Char17 Cop
Char18 Friend's Mon
Char19 Coffee Shop owner
Char20 Saleswoman
MaxCarna
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: Character Feedback

Postby Niauropsaka » Tue, 17May09 05:32

You did some really good design work there!
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Postby MaxCarna » Tue, 17May09 08:11

Niauropsaka wrote:You did some really good design work there!

Thank you, Niauropsaka. Do you think that any of them is too obvious? I mean, it seems to be in other games?
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Tue, 17May09 16:08

Nice job MaxCarna;
I'd happily awake next to any of them with one exception... If I awoke next to the Dean, I'd gnaw my arm off to escape without waking her, and swear off what ever I had to drink the night before ;) .
LRM
Really good job on the art.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Tue, 17May09 21:10

Oh, come on, LRM, the Dean's not so bad! You're probably just thinking about the times you had to wait outside her office. :nanny:
The Teacher reminds me somewhat of Felicity Smoak -- a favourite DC character of mine. :vil-lovee:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Tue, 17May09 22:47

Great work. Some looks are bewitching.
shark
Site Admin

Postby LRM » Wed, 17May10 00:39

Greebo wrote:Oh, come on, LRM, the Dean's not so bad! You're probably just thinking about the times you had to wait outside her office. :nanny:
The Teacher reminds me somewhat of Felicity Smoak -- a favourite DC character of mine. :vil-lovee:

Never had to deal with a Dean... A Vice-principal (or two) on the other hand, far to many times... Neither male did anything for me.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby MaxCarna » Wed, 17May10 02:48

Thank you for the compliments

LRM wrote:I'd happily awake next to any of them with one exception... If I awoke next to the Dean, I'd gnaw my arm off to escape without waking her, and swear off what ever I had to drink the night before ;) .

I tried to embrace the largest diversity possible. Some people could like an angry chubby, who knows :D
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Wed, 17May10 06:13

@ MaxCarna;
I like curves, probably why I like Nanny more than Wendy or Cloé (@ Pink, [ALT] 130).
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby tlaero » Wed, 17May10 06:49

I like most of the pictures. However, since you're specifically asking for this feedback, I'll say that some of them look more like "typical" DAZ models than others. Here is my take on them. I'm being harsher than is strictly necessary, because that what you've said you're looking for.

Char02 Aunt: I like this one a lot. Doesn't look like a character I've seen much.
Char03 Cousin: She's pretty, but I feel like I've seen similar characters in many places.
Char04 Student 1: Good one.
Char05 Student 2: She feels similar to other dark skinned models I've seen, although you don't often see dark skinned models in games, so maybe that's not a problem.
Char06 Student 3: Something about this one seems off. I think her face may be too thin. Then again, it may just be a trick of the camera angle.
Char07 Teacher: Again, maybe a trick of the camera angle, but this one seems a bit off too. I think the cheeks and chin may not match (cheeks are curvy, and chin is bony).
Char08 Dean: This one is great. Definitely not a character I've seen.
Char09 Gymnast: Something seems really wrong here. Her head looks misshaped. If the head is a vertical oval and you draw a horizontal line through the dead center of the oval, the eyes should be on that line. This one LOOKS like the eyes are higher than they should be (although I just measured them and they're actually pretty much right).
Char10 Instructor: Assuming she dyes her hair, this one is great (I'd expect that nationality to be brunette, but if she dies her hair, that's fine).
Char11 Hunter: Unique.
Char12 Succubus: I like the face on this one, though I'm not a fan of her breasts (as seen in your avatar picture, not here).
Char17 Cop: I definitely like how this one looks, though she doesn't make sense as a "cop" to me. I'd be very surprised to see a cop who lets her hair get in the way of her eyes.
Char18 Friend's Mon: (I assume you mean "Mom" not "Mon.") I feel like I've seen this one before.
Char19 Coffee Shop owner: Cool one.
Char20 Saleswoman: Physically, she's good. Emotionally, she's pretty similar to the cop.

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby PinkVendeta » Wed, 17May10 11:07

MaxCarna wrote:Hi friends,

I have seen many feedback on new games about how all characters are looking like just the same. I having working in a secondary game and already made the characters and I started to be concerned to be more of the same.

So, could you give a minute of your time to evaluate these characters? I will try to polishing they before starting make scenes.

Char02 Aunt
Char03 Cousin
Char04 Student 1
Char05 Student 2
Char06 Student 3
Char07 Teacher
Char08 Dean
Char09 Gymnast
Char10 Instructor
Char11 Hunter
Char12 Succubus
Char13 to 16 are males, no concern about how they look
Char17 Cop
Char18 Friend's Mon
Char19 Coffee Shop owner
Char20 Saleswoman

Aunt - really nice work, lovely skin texture, like her overall look, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Cousin - looks very young, I would say 13 to 15 years old, lovely skin texture,nice hair and lips, I have seen variations of her looks in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Student 1 - there is something about her eyes that is just not right, placement maybe, I have seen both her looks and variations of her looks in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Student 2 - lovely skin texture, nice sparkle in her eyes, her lips are to big I feel, but it is a trait in her dna and thus passed down and so on, so it can tend to be badly over used in artwork to depict her race of people, both male and female, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Student 3 - her neck looks really weird, there is almost a twist in it, her eyes look also weird, her eyes are sitting wrong on her face, cheeks and chin are wrong also, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Teacher - not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Dean - the dean looks 100% like a man, dean could be a cross dresser maybe or a shemale, which is fine if he told You so prior, but if he didnt it would mean a drunken romp and a sore bum in the morning for You :lol: , not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Gymnast - nice render, her eyes are almost clear, close to albino color, which is fine, but it messes with the rest of the render, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Instructor - is a nice render, nice work, her look though is very common and I have played many games with women in them with that look, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Hunter - I think her nose and lips are to big for her face, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Succubus - Your look for her is very common in games for a Succubus, grey hair, horns that color, eyes glowing golden almost, red lips, skin that color.

Cop - nice render, her hair is wrong for a cop, and the pout and lipstick also, not seen anything like her in games, but I do not read 3D comics or play to many novels so cannot speak for them.

Friend's Mom - In general nice render, her eyes are totally messed up though, looks like she is wasted out of her brains :D

Coffee Shop owner - this is a beautiful render, she sadly though if she is a Coffee Shop owner, she is a few 100 years out of time with that look, she would be more suited to being a pharaoh in reality, I have seen her exact look many times in both games and renders, but as said, beautiful render.

Saleswoman - again lovely render, I have seen similar looks in a few LOP games.

In general, very good work on all renders.

What work flow do You use?
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby MaxCarna » Thu, 17May11 05:25

@tlaero and @PinkVendeta, really thank you for your feedback

Char02 Aunt: I will keep her this way. It is the generic G2F with Beau's skin and anagenesis effect.

Char03 Aunt: Based on Belle 6, it should look like 18 years old. I will try to make some changes on face shape.

Char04 Student 1: The base is Lotus. She isn't with a symmetric expression, the left brown is up, maybe this is causing the strange felling?

Char05 Student 2: Based on Annelies with Amanda's skin. I can thinner the lips a little, but I'm tempted to replace her for Honey:

Char06 Student 3: She is based on Arianna that's an Elf character https://www.daz3d.com/arianna-for-karen-7. The face is thin in fact. I applied -15% eye size, -20% eye height. What do you think?

Char07 Teacher: Based on Summer. Funny, I thought that I had changed some parameters on face, but they are all default. I applied -100% chin deep, and now?

Char08 Dean: You two gave me opposite options. I know she is not an unanimity, but the thing is her role on the story. She is an antipatic, always nagging the teacher and the protagonist. She was based on Bethany 7. There is a whole body picture for another option.

Char09 Gymnast: Based on Blaire, I believe the problem is the hair, Juliette hair don't fits in the way I would like. What about this? It is Hikari hair converted from G2F. Changed the eye color.

Char10 Instructor: She definitely dyes her hair, is the classic vain, who like fancy things and work the body everyday. It couldn't be too original here. Is Riven character pumped up.

Char11 Hunter: She is succubus's antagonist, the strong lines should inspire fierceness and imposing. She will put the protagonist in a dilemma. Based on Nathalie character.

Char12 Succubus: It is a classical character, low margin for innovation. Based on Meridiana. After I applied anagenesis the skin won a stone effect, specially in breast, I kinda liked to make her less human. The demon eye was the last adornment.

Char17 Cop: Based on Rahele. Very nice tips, give more authenticity to character's role. What about now?

Char18 Friend's Mom: Her role is still not clear to me. Karen 7 is a base model, it could be repetitive. Probably I will redo.

Char19 Coffee Shop owner: Not for chance, it is an egyptian hair, but is a really nice coffe shop :) Base character is Annelies. Here is the full outfit

Char20 Saleswoman: Based on Myrina. I think I will let as it is for now

Work flow: I'm currently working on "Afternoon to Remember", the writer used Twine to wrote the history. This is a secondary game that I'm planning, still alone on it. The history is basically in my head. I'm firstly bulding all elements: map, environments, objetcs, characters... I'm using Excel spreadshett to control all the elements.
MaxCarna
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 17May11 06:04

I still like all except the Dean...
If I awoke next to her I was drugged and placed there, no amount of alcohol would have made me follow her home!
Don't allow me to sour your creativity... She is someone's ideal woman, just not mine.
LRM
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May11 06:12

LRM wrote:I still like all except the Dean...
If I awoke next to her I was drugged and placed there, no amount of alcohol would have made me follow her home!
Don't allow me to sour your creativity... She is someone's ideal woman, just not mine.
LRM

drugged and placed there, I'd gnaw my arm off to escape : Lou :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May11 06:34

MaxCarna wrote:Image

Pic 1 aka Honey: This is a beautiful render, stunning.
Pic 2 aka Char06_Eye_Adjust: this now looks stunning also.
Pic 3 aka Char07_Changed, great work.
Pic 4 aka Char09_NewHair, looks much much better now.
Pic 5 aka Char17_CopHair: looks much better, nice aggressive look on her face.
Pic 6 aka Char19_BodyPicture: this is kind of bizarre, as from her face I assumed her to be slim, fit.

Keep in mind, it is next to impossible to have models who do not look like models in other games, other novels, other renders, as most people are using and buying mostly the same stuff with only minor changes, if You want models not used by anyone else ever, You are going to have to create your own models from nothing which is a very complex task.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Next

Return to Sexy girls