next game?

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: next game?

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May04 07:37

Skelaturi wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:
HeyChief wrote:Sir, the whole idea is to write for your pleasure first. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

I think this is a funny one, as a creator, I am sure, shark and team, come together, fuse ideas, then create a game, go through it beginning middle and end, then recheck it and try to break it to fault find, then release it as a game, shark I am sure gets most of his pleasure from creating the game and story and so on, but like all creators, Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, how much pleasure do creators get then from playing their own new released game?, it cannot be much pleasure at all since You would know the entire game inside out, back to front and thus it would be no real challenge or fun to play.

every staff member of those teams you named has their own way of doing things. Besides pleasure is not only measured in the challenge and fun to play. The pleasure also comes from seeing other people react to your game.

True pleasure is not only measured in the challenge and fun to play, as you said, pleasure also comes from seeing other people react to your game, and I agree fully with that, I am sure all games makers named: Arnii, MSP, ChristiesRoom, LOP Gold, SexAndGlory, including Shark get much pleasure from people playing their respective games, though that is not what I asked, but never mind.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 17May04 07:41

shark wrote:I read and understand. I will continue, sometimes, to make the old characters revive, while adding new stories and new characters for my pleasure and, I hope, yours.

I think being honest, most people would be happy to see even bit parts in new games for Nanny alone, or Wendy alone, Or Cleo alone or any of the others alone, they could easily be worked into new games with much smaller starring roles, they do not need to be under the main spotlight so to speak, just some food for thought.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby tallpine62 » Wed, 17May10 03:47

PinkVendeta wrote:
shark wrote:I read and understand. I will continue, sometimes, to make the old characters revive, while adding new stories and new characters for my pleasure and, I hope, yours.

I think being honest, most people would be happy to see even bit parts in new games for Nanny alone, or Wendy alone, Or Cleo alone or any of the others alone, they could easily be worked into new games with much smaller starring roles, they do not need to be under the main spotlight so to speak, just some food for thought.

You are totally amazing, your ideas are over the top, my hopes are that Mr. Shark takes the bait, ( food for thought ) and returns to what gained him fame.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17May16 12:15

tallpine62 wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

You are totally amazing, your ideas are over the top, my hopes are that Mr. Shark takes the bait, ( food for thought ) and returns to what gained him fame.

I do have my moments of excellence :lol:

I wonder what the next game will contain from shark?

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17Jul03 18:23

Mr. Shark Sir, your entry's on twitter are most interesting, would you be willing at this point of the next game to give an approximate date of completion for your many followers? Thank you for your consideration of this request.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Mon, 17Jul03 18:29

Mmm ... hard to say, I would like to take a little holiday ... maybe late August.
shark
Site Admin

Postby tallpine62 » Mon, 17Jul03 21:23

shark wrote:Mmm ... hard to say, I would like to take a little holiday ... maybe late August.

Ahh, Enjoy the holiday Mr. Shark, the quality of your games demand it, and late August would be GREAT. Thank you for the up-date.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby visitor1990 » Tue, 17Jul04 06:16

i hope theres a threesome scene and a nice lesbian scene in the new game. since you mentioned you will mostly work on new stories and characters i hope you will get inspired by the story idea i posted before in one of the forums :). it would be interesting
visitor1990
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 17Jul13 03:26

visitor1990 wrote:i hope theres a threesome scene and a nice lesbian scene in the new game. since you mentioned you will mostly work on new stories and characters i hope you will get inspired by the story idea i posted before in one of the forums :). it would be interesting

I echo your request, will make for wonderful story line.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby mephistophelix » Thu, 17Jul20 09:45

any new information? [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
mephistophelix
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 17Jul20 10:05

I'll take some holiday, and then I'll finish the game for a release before end of August.
shark
Site Admin

Postby wildcat68 » Thu, 17Jul20 13:16

Enjoy some well deserved time off!
wildcat68
sirens hunter

Postby tallpine62 » Thu, 17Aug24 19:11

Mr. Shark, can one say that you have returned from your vacation and have resumed the development of your next game??? Is finish time still slotted for the end of this month? answer only when time is available, not to interrupt the development of main topic.
tallpine62
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 17Aug24 19:47

I'm not the person you addressed your inquiry to but...
It is complete, we're awaiting a translation.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 17Aug25 00:58

LRM wrote:It is complete...
Much cheering could be heard through out the land.
LRM wrote:.. we're awaiting a translation.
Elf goes back to patiently waiting.
Last edited by Greyelf on Sun, 17Aug27 01:17, edited 1 time in total.
Greyelf
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's games