Arkham- the dark legacy

These games are not complete and/or can be totally or partially reserved for paying members. Open a thread in this section is reserved for active members, read the rules before submit a game.

Arkham- the dark legacy

Postby lukas1819 » Fri, 17Apr28 14:02

Hi guys,
Hope you are all well & OK.

Just seeing if anyone has started playing Arkham on sex and glory page, if so i would love to discuss this and see what you guys have found out. :)
lukas1819
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Re: Arkham- the dark legacy

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17Apr28 19:32

Excellent, I was just coming on to make a thread on the game, from all I read about it everywhere, it looks epic and am looking forward to playing it very soon.

Look forward to hearing everyones thoughts on it.

Just a small nugget of what I have been reading on it:

The game works on a 24 hour system, with certain actions available only at certain times.
These actions will progress the day accordingly, so the player must carefully decide on what they will be doing during each time period – it’s up to him whether he’s going to focus on building relationships with girls or spend long hours studying cursed tomes.
There are at least 6 endings to be found in the game depending on how it is played.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Brontozaurio » Sat, 17Apr29 01:33

great graphics and mechanics as always, (even though i rather like LOP over S&G).
in a sense is like jacobs rebound set in a dark fantasy world. Let me explain before killing me [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

about mechanics:
absolute nothing new here, 3 girls to pursue, you need to work as almost any other lop game to earn money and then decide wich girl to pursue because some of them have opposite agendas. Haven't found yet the 6 ends but even the good ones have me wondering if i have win or just been used... [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img]

The main good thing about this game is that it is based (sometimes closely sometimes more loosely) in Lovecraft novels, so arguments are different from the usual ones in this type of game.

A good game overall, not a disappointment, nothing fresh either but better (IMMO) than kim or cvr and similar to lily
Brontozaurio
great white shark

Postby Whiskeydoodle » Sat, 17Apr29 11:18

I like the game. The story is fun to play and there are various crossroads in the plot.

I have some problems getting the 4some ending though... has anyone reached that yet?
https://t.me/pump_upp
Whiskeydoodle
sirens hunter

Postby xsandman78 » Sat, 17Apr29 11:30

Still yet to complete, other than achieving 1 bad ending but it's so far been pretty interesting.

Only disappointment was that i found lavinia the most interesting and she's not one of the main 3 girls.
xsandman78
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 17Apr29 15:36

I enjoyed it. There's no meters or minigames during the sex scenes which is good because they usually tend to annoy me. I like games with occult themes (probably due to the influence of the horror movies I watched as a kid like The Gate and Ghoulies) and wish there were more well made ones such as this. Puzzles involve doing things in a sequence to open up other events later in the game or changing what happens in a scene that you've already unlocked (like researching certain knowledge prior to doing certain events) which doesn't get on my nerves as it does some people. There is some grinding through collecting resources which gets a little repetative. There's an acceptable amount of challenge. It's not too hard but you have to put in some effort to get the best endings. Even if you don't catch the right sequence you can get some good endings (often just involving one girl instead of multiple girls). In terms of game design it is a bit more challenging than Lily in Hawaii (which was a bit too easy in my opinion) but doesn't block off half of the game unless you figure out one particular sequence of events like Club Velvet Rose did.

This game makes me want another Sensual Haunting game.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Sat, 17Apr29 19:34, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Apr29 15:58

Found 3 endings so far, 2 not so good, 1 good.
Got all 3 girls stats up to 999 each, once at 999 it does not go back down again, but could not manage to get Hannah the massive boobed girl to agree to the foursome, got 2 girls agreed to it, left me wondering is there some spell for Hannah maybe to get her to agree to the foursome???.

This is a big game, I love it, it is very complex.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Sat, 17Apr29 19:31

PinkVendeta wrote:Found 3 endings so far, 2 not so good, 1 good.
Got all 3 girls stats up to 999 each, once at 999 it does not go back down again, but could not manage to get Hannah the massive boobed girl to agree to the foursome, got 2 girls agreed to it, left me wondering is there some spell for Hannah maybe to get her to agree to the foursome???.

This is a big game, I love it, it is very complex.

For Hannah you HAVE to use the mind control spell on the old man, not on his hot assistant.
Last edited by TheGreatJoeGargery on Sun, 17Apr30 14:16, edited 1 time in total.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 17Apr29 21:42

Excellent Thank You

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17Apr30 15:17

Well I got another few endings, as others have said, getting the correct sequence of events is vital to getting the different endings.

All the 3 girls are using You in one form or another to get what they want, your girlfriend is in reality an uber bitch :lol: do not trust her ever ;) , though when You save her, she offers to become in her own words a cum bucket for You :lol:

I would seriously hate to be the person who writes up a 100% fool proof walkthrough for this game as it is literally a vast game.

All in all now having gotten 5 endings so far, I have to say I love this game now totally, well done to the crew at SexAndGlory for this game.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Gio » Mon, 17May01 07:46

loved it
one the best game they have released in a while
Gio
great white shark

Postby yoyo34 » Tue, 17May02 08:29

What about the achievements ? I only got one so far and there are no hints on what they are.
yoyo34
sirens hunter

Postby Gio » Tue, 17May02 10:04

yoyo34 wrote:What about the achievements ? I only got one so far and there are no hints on what they are.

one is the blond at the office next to the old guy
other 2-3 is using inhibitor? potion at dates

and the other is i think to summon all ghosts but i havent got it
Gio
great white shark

Postby TheGreatJoeGargery » Tue, 17May02 13:11

PinkVendeta wrote:your girlfriend is in reality an uber bitch :lol: do not trust her ever ;) ,

I've actually been waiting for the hate to come in for this game due to this. Your girlfriend betrays you multiple times (if you include cheating on you when you summon spirits) and if you want the best ending you are pretty much forced to save her from her own stupidity and the game makes you forgive her. Between this and the game being what some have termed in the past as "a trial and error nightmare", I am trying to figure out why this game is escaping the criticism that other games have received for doing the same thing.

PinkVendeta wrote:though when You save her, she offers to become in her own words a cum bucket for You :lol:

Never mind, I just figured out why this game is getting a free pass. Note to writers, if a woman repents by being a cum bucket for the main character all is forgiven, if she doesn't she's only worthy of scorn and hate. Never mind if suddenly becoming a submissive cum bucket is completely against her character. Sudden shifts in character personality are only a problem when it doesn't involve a sudden realization by a female character that the male player character is the best thing ever and she should give up all her ambitions she had in life up until that point to live in complete service to him.

PinkVendeta wrote:All the 3 girls are using You in one form or another to get what they want,

Yea, but they all put out for the main character so it's ok. As long as the main character is getting his knob polished everything is just fine.

I love this game but I can't seem to figure out what triggers some people on this site to hate on a game for one thing while giving another game a pass for the exact same thing.
TheGreatJoeGargery
lagoon predator

Postby herkalurk » Tue, 17May02 14:18

Decent game. I'm a fan of the Elizabeth and Lavinia models. Interesting how selfish the Asenath character is. Kind of disappointed there was no 3some scene prior to the end.
herkalurk
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Other sexy games